Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards
May 29th, 2013

Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards

The producers of the 2013 Emmys are our new favorite set of folks, since they heard our plea to just let Neil Patrick Harris emcee everything, already.

The "How I Met Your Mother" star and host of this year's Tony awards has also been asked to lead the Emmys ceremony in September. It'll be his second time hosting, as the actor previously had the same gig at 2009's show.

“I couldn't be more honored and excited to be hosting this year's Emmy Awards,” Harris said in a statement. “And what perfect timing – I'll just do the exact same script I'm about to use for the Tonys. ‘And the Emmy for Best Revival of a Musical goes to ‘Breaking Bad!’ See, told you it works.”

We can look forward to more of his quips when the Emmys airs on September 22 on CBS.

Filed under: Awards Season • Celebrities • Emmys

1. jude

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    jude http://jaguardry0.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/dig-up-whos-talking-about-get-off-dialysis-and-why-you-should-be-afraid/

June 24, 2013 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. if my memory is correct...she jumped on neil many times also..

sure he was thinner then he but loved every second of the movie-

June 4, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nothing is going to stop her from the gay guy

sorry.

June 4, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Did they even consider

A non black and non gay host this year?

June 2, 2013 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. peridot2

^ Moderator, see above disturbing comments.

June 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ITS NOT THE GAY GUY...

May 31, 2013 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. PARA CLOWN SETUPS DON'T WORK ANYNORE

=

May 31, 2013 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  8. M.A.P.

You know how some women always say "All the cute guys are gay". Here's proof they're not.

May 31, 2013 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. EVERYONE IS LAUGHING A THE PARA FEMALE CLOWN...

=

May 30, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. THE PARA FEMALE CLOWN...SORRY GANG

He's not gay and neither am i.....

wrong again pliny

May 30, 2013 at 9:13 am | Report abuse | Reply

Pliny

I didn't say he was gay, nor did I say you were, whoever 'you' are you fking idiot.

May 30, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |

Pliny

That beautiful Mr. Lipton can pimp for me anytime. I wonder if he'd be ok representing a gay man-w h o r e?

May 30, 2013 at 9:08 am | Report abuse | Reply

Pliny

Pliny-troll,

He could pimp for your mother.

May 30, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |

Pliny

My god, you have a rapier wit, Pliny. I haven't seen such a quick, intelligent, original comeback like that since the 3rd grade.

May 30, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |

None of us care what she thinks...

a sore loser is a sore loser

May 30, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse | Reply

Everyone knows i'm not mr. plimpton either...making me unattractive doesn't work either.

but again ... a good attempt.

May 30, 2013 at 8:49 am | Report abuse | Reply

U R a worthless Troll...

May 30, 2013 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |

Sorry we all saw it...

get a move on

May 30, 2013 at 8:23 am | Report abuse | Reply

Los

For all those close minded people who are hating this man for what he did in the past. How in the world can people find work in a war torn France. Hmmmm what options do you have. How do you eat? With what job? Government assistance? There was no governmnet, no jobs. You ask yourself how do you eat? Feed your kids, pay rent. There is one one of these solutions... Robbing people or sell your ass! the harsh reality is women coldnt be thieves outright but had to sell the their bodies and what Lipton did was to make sure he gave good and safe clients to the women..yes it may be wrong but you have to understand this was normal in a war torn country and the French looked at this as acceptable back in the day. So please open your mind and look at the reality of things. Its sad that people have to do the things they have to do to survive. But its the real world...

May 30, 2013 at 7:45 am | Report abuse | Reply

Richard

There is no shame anymore. Americans will tolerate ANYTHING as long as it entertains them. Meanwhile, on the insanity flip-side, every little slight, hurt feeling, or construed criticism leads to lawsuits. What a nation of rank sissies the U.S. is turning into.

May 30, 2013 at 4:10 am | Report abuse | Reply

heywood

Destined for 3rd world status. Very sad

May 30, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |

Mariner II

It occurs to me that celebrities get a pass on a lot of things in life. While I can appreciate Lipton's accomplishments, would you really give this man a job if he put on his resume that one of those accomplisments was that he was a good pimp? How about having your daughter work with him as an intern? No it isn't our job to judge him that's for the authorities. But at the same time, we shouldn't be making light of it either. There are millions of woman world wide that are in fact brutally treated by PIMPS in the human trafficking business and it's no joke. It's not even cute. It's not awesome or whatever else you want to throw at it to glamorize it. Not for the woman and not for the families that lose their kids this way. Lipton should at the very least be smart enough to not discuss his questionable past, this recent expose just illustrates how really out of touch he is with reality on a certain level. Would you make the rounds socially and share this info about your past? I rest my case.

May 30, 2013 at 3:47 am | Report abuse | Reply

wanfuforever

maggiemcneill.wordpress.com Now you know the real story.

May 30, 2013 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |

she posted a baby announcement and your having a boy....

hello?

May 30, 2013 at 3:00 am | Report abuse | Reply

Alvarez

I heard his turds have a very pleasant scent.

May 30, 2013 at 1:36 am | Report abuse | Reply

JGN

Yeh I don't know. I'm usually the first to snarl at any man anywhere who would admit to pimping...but is it a poor justification or is it a truthful picture of a very different time when he reminds us that everyone was starving after the war and there were no jobs and it was just one of the things that happened during the 50s in Paris? Obviously there were plenty of paying customers from other countries. Did it for a year, then spent decades and decades being a good writer, etc...I think I'd give him a pass. People, it was something he did during hard times SIXTY years ago.

May 30, 2013 at 1:09 am | Report abuse | Reply

shawn l

How is it any different than being an agent?

May 30, 2013 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |

hjgjhg

Lipton is the man. I respect him a lot more now.

May 30, 2013 at 12:51 am | Report abuse | Reply

Cactus

Are you wanting to get a few pointers from him?

May 30, 2013 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |

agentxyz

Ah the good ole days, when I was a pimp in gay Paree.

May 30, 2013 at 12:49 am | Report abuse | Reply

Disgrunteled American

ITs sad how some people can justify anything!Oh !Iwas not a bad guy I just helped women olwer their self esteem by selling their bodies and I took some of the money they erned by selling their bodies just to eat!!Oh man I was helping the economy!!What a sleeze bag!!

May 30, 2013 at 12:39 am | Report abuse | Reply

Shawn L

Don't fall of your high horse, you will break your neck.

May 30, 2013 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |

Hapsberg Prince

So is it safe to assume that during that year he had a 'Ho – Ho – Ho' Merry Christmas?

May 29, 2013 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Timothy

And who would expect anything less except for him to be a good pimp, after all, pimping is a very nobel profession (Hint hint, sarcasm).

May 29, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Mary

I always found this man to be a pompous ass on television, and I guess he was just as disgusting back in the 1950s.

May 29, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Larry the Pimp

Hey, now...you shut yo ass befo I shuts it fo you, beyotch! Ain't nuffin wrong wit pimpin. A mans gotta eat, am I right?

May 29, 2013 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |

Brian, Detroit, MI

The only good pimp is a dead pimp.

May 30, 2013 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |

Operations

Get this sorry piece of work off the air.

I was a fan of "Actor's Studio". Now – forget it.

Pimps are pimps. It is that simple. This man has no business on network television.

May 29, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Brian

Shut up, loser. You obviously didn't read the article you fat pig.

May 29, 2013 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |

Alvarez

Brian sounds like a boy longing for a face full of my famous trouser chili.

May 29, 2013 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |

californiarestinpeace

Three people each judging each other. We're all the same guys, get used to it.

May 30, 2013 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |

Disgrunteled American

Brian another sleezbag!defending another sleezbag!I think yo are the one who cant read!!so what grade did you quit school 3rd or 4th??

May 30, 2013 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |

Grim Reaper

Good pimp like an honest politician.

May 29, 2013 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Bamador

Why is this a story? I heard about this YEARS ago.

May 29, 2013 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply

111Dave111

You are reading "The Marquee Blog" looking for news?

Just another Smart-Asss Troll.

May 29, 2013 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |

wrap2tyt

... that's right baby, cause... "...pimp'in ain't easy..."

May 29, 2013 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Brian, Detroit, MI

The only way we can fix society is to push through a law that says we can shoot any pimp we see and get rewarded for it.

May 30, 2013 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |

al is a friend and wants me as his girlfriend...as the setups hear every day

i've said this 4 million times....there is more her let's try even if its platonic...let's try...al is my friend
    he wants me too be his girlfriend i am not ready....stop worrying about all this fear you have and
    let's move forward.

May 29, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Give al a chance, he's been there for you

Don't be coy. Let him lick your unshaved pits, and slide his hand up your stubbly legs. Let him park his leather yacht in your hair harbor. Just don't make him sleep in the wet spot.

May 29, 2013 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |

Fiona

The man has always come across as so creepy, oily, and cloying that it is not difficult al all to see him as a pi mp. Repulsive.

May 29, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply

OMG

I love that you said oily. Perfect! Buah hahahahahahaha!

May 30, 2013 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |

you sent the tweets about kin next year (ladies)

you went into cap 1 ...this is not news either.

May 29, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply

you started it at taylor....not me

thanks

May 29, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Jack

That's cool that mainstream media is reporting on this non-news. Firstly, Lipton discussed it on Opie and Anthony in March. Secondly, it occurred 60 years ago.

May 29, 2013 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply

All Female Liar Setups –

which will stop as soon as i see him....

May 29, 2013 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |

anne

Haha that's awesome! Is anyone else reminded of Will Ferrel's Character in "Cop Out"?

May 29, 2013 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Jeff

You're thinking of "The Other Guys."

May 29, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |

Dry Dreams

No worries

May 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply

BukkakeJack

"Is James Lipton gonna have to choke a b1.t.c.h?

May 29, 2013 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Mickey the Mick

Ok, now that was absolutely the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while. Hilarious Chappelle....

May 29, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |

Where's boo...is he mad

The guy is amazing he buys whatever they tell him.

May 29, 2013 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Nobody at the mansion...

love this man he's the bomb

May 29, 2013 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply

sweetlito

I can't believe you people are trying to justify him being a pimp and accepting his own justification of it. It was the 50's. It was Paris. The woman wanted to be hoes. Are you for real!

May 29, 2013 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply

The War Criminal General Sherman

I wonder how many of Jimmy's h0's were previously raped by members of "the greatest generation"?

May 29, 2013 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Bob

We could use a man like General Sherman again.

May 30, 2013 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |

Mary Walker

If the men couldn't find work, how did they pay? Non-French tourists?

May 29, 2013 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Lol

LOL @ the people saying they lost respect for him. Read the article, in those times it was acceptable and jobs were extremely hard to come by after the war. If those women wanted to do it who are you criticize them and him for helping them? I bet your fat. LOL

May 29, 2013 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Duh

I like this

May 29, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |

stating the obvious

Mr. Lipton is a genius. This is nothing more different than actors/actresses or anyone with an agent today. All these people voluntarily sell themselves, unlike the modern pimp who abuses and exploits for personal gain and giving nothing to the person who makes the money. Pimping was once a classy thing to do and was mostly done by women, who maintained the health and safety of whoever wanted to be in that kind of industry. Educate yourself on the subject before you start judging. @The Mom Me- you got it!!! and @Barbara- Dunce

May 29, 2013 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply

OMG

You are making it up as you go along. No one wants to do what you are talking about for money. It is an unnatural inclination. I don't believe you even believe your own words. Stop being contrary.

May 30, 2013 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |

Laura

What a hoot!!!

May 29, 2013 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Druff

"You know it's hard out here for a James Lipton!"

May 29, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

David D.

Just lost all respect for him. Pimps are the lowest form of life on the planet. No better than raw sewage.

May 29, 2013 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

TheWanderer

Ignorant, intolerant American...

May 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |

Bois de Boulogne

This wasn't exactly a state secret you know.

May 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |

Mick

Right, yeah, you get it, huh?

May 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |

Baalzabarber

other than actors

May 29, 2013 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |

JoshO

If only Will Ferrell was still on SNL...I'm dying to see him do Lipton as pimp!

May 29, 2013 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply

BradeLunner

mon dieu que ce serait amusant

May 29, 2013 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |

Yakobi

Isn't he still doing something similar: interviewing celebrities with softball questions who are only on the show to promote their latest project?

May 29, 2013 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Kica

I know as a woman I'm gonna take a little flack for this. But I think this is too funny simple because it's the LAST thing I would expect ( no matter what language he said it in)! Paaaahahaha Big Pimpin'!

May 29, 2013 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Maynard

Just think of the business he could have now, pimping all those gorgeous actresses !!

May 29, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Maynard

I wish he would pimp Courtney Cox to me !!!!

May 29, 2013 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Archibald

This is easily the best thing I've read all day. I did NOT see that coming.

May 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Kica

IKR!! I personally thinks it's hilarious considering who it is!

May 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |

S Kyle

Wow! Finally... I knew there had to be something interesting about this buffoon. I just knew it!

May 29, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply

John

Funny, a nobody wannabe anything criticizing a successful person. How shocking. He's worthy of an article about his past, what national publication has asked about you?

May 29, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |

deathwombat

@John: Because if you're not successful, you don't get to have an opinion!

May 29, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |

BradeLunner

deathwombat
    Not one that counts

May 29, 2013 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |

Matt

so if you use a few french words its cheeky and fun instead of slimey and sad?

Does this work with racism as well? I had no idea ~ puke.

May 29, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Kica

Nope it doesn't so don't even go there.

May 29, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |

the next idiot

Limptons b!tches better be using Jimmys!

May 29, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Antony

Hard to blame him for the culture he was living in.

May 29, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply

bandeti

Yep, let's all pass judgement on something done 60+ years ago.

Hey, how about that new Snoop Lion CD?

May 29, 2013 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply

devin

"Oh, forget about that silly stuff that guy named Hitler did, it was 70 years ago". See how your idiotic logic works?

May 29, 2013 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |

'Lil America

Who's Hitler?

May 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |

bandeti

Idiot Logic? It's you who must be an idiot comparing Hitler and James Lipton. What kind of stretch is that? And you didn't make any mention of how a former pimp, Snoop Dog, Snoop Lion or whoever the hell he pothead is right now, selling all those CDs and downloads. You want to take issue, take it up with something a little more current and lead a boycott against ol' Snoopy. See where that goes.

May 29, 2013 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |

OMG

Yes, less pass judgement on stuff that happened sixty years ago. That man is revising the facts for his own benefit, like he is trying to earn some street credit or something. Why else would a nasty old codger drudge up something so repulsive and offensive. What an insensitive disgusting person. What is particularly egregious about this entire situation is how he congratulates himself on his "year". Made my stomach turn, it sure did.

May 30, 2013 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |

Barbara

Well, lah-dee-frickin' dah for him. Just love the way he sanitizes the whole thing. The idea that he couldn't keep his mouth shut about it shows that he doesn't get that it is a mean, shameful misogynistic thing. Sorry fella, it really does matter what people think of you, and being an unapologetic former pimp makes you a heel.

May 29, 2013 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Mr. Lipton

Barbara, you're a very stupid, narrow minded person.

May 29, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |

pointless1

I'll be willing to bet you have given up for a dinner and a movie... What does that make you in the end of it all. Get the heII over yourself.

May 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |

michael

Barbara Im guessing your kinda fat and ugly and maybe a little bitter right?

May 29, 2013 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |

Hey now, Babs...

Give the man a break. He was doing those w h o r e s a service, really. They couldn't just go w h o r i n g around unsupervised, could they? They need direction, management, a guy in a zoot suit and wide brim hat to handle the sales and promotion side of the business. Those w h o r e s don't have time for all that.

May 29, 2013 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |

OMG

Well said, uh hu, BRAVO! I agree. Entire story is repulsive and nauseating. Will never, ever watch him again. Now he just seems like a nasty perverted climber.

May 30, 2013 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |

Teamski

And he makes it sound so honorable and innocent. I lost any respect I had for him.

May 29, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Barbara

Good post, Teamski. Thanks!

May 29, 2013 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |

michael

well I guess ill lose some sleep over that. what the hell are we to do wahh

May 29, 2013 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |

Lenny

Boo hooo...what will a successful TV host,actor,producer do in life after losing respect from a nobody troll on internet..boohoo

May 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |

michael

its more honorable than welfare. I bet you've given it up for dinner and a movie or less.

May 29, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |

Big Fan

I agree this is nothing to be proud of.

May 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |

toonah

So his job didn't change all that much.

May 29, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply

michael

ok I know you think you are clever but no just stupid

May 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |

Paul

Somewhere, Will Ferrell bolted upright out of a deep sleep. A late-night phone call was placed to Lorne Michaels. Will said to himself, "A Lipton impression built around this scandal is the very career revival I've dreamt about."

May 29, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply

TheNation

I don't think his career needs a revival, his fame is still quite massive

May 29, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |

Mr C

Pimpin ain't easy....a prelude to future endaviours!

May 29, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply

sly

A very smart man, very entertaining, one of the most talented guys in all of show biz.

I should've known he was also smart enough to help women earn a living.

Way to go dude! My respect for you has risen.

May 29, 2013 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Jimbo = straight pimpin'

May 29, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply

VOTED: AS IGNORABLE...THANKS

=

May 29, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply

The Mom Me

Wow I never would have guessed. It's true though that it is like being an agent to an entertainer so I guess that progression makes perfect sense.

May 29, 2013 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Gross

I like him even more now.

May 29, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply

David

I agree!

May 29, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |

Pliny

Dear Alvarez Diary,

I wrote another poop post on the internet today.
    That's 1000 days in a row I've made the same joke.
    These posts are the high-point of my day.
    Writing poop posts will be the crowning achievment of my life.
    Mommy just shakes her head in shame when I come out of her basement (where I live) and tell her this.

May 30, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Boo

Apparently your mommy doesn't pay enough attention to you. You need to get a life. You're pathetic.

May 30, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Pliny

Dear Pliny Diary:

I took yet another man for a lover today. His name is Rico and I just love the feel of his soft leathery balls against my cheek. Hopefully this relationship will last longer than the others. Men are such complicated creatures that I sometimes forget that I am a man myself.

May 30, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Name:(required)

E-mail: (required, but will not be displayed)

Next entry »Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards

« Previous entryDaft Punk lands first No. 1

inShare.

More sharing

About this blog

Recent Posts

While you were working ...
    Trailer Park: 'Machete Kills'
    Bon Jovi waives concert fees in Spain
    Patrick Stewart, 'a little hungover,' has first pizza slice
    Amanda Bynes is fine, says Amanda Bynes' lawyer
    Grumpy Cat's going Hollywood
    While you were working ...
    Rob Lowe to play JFK
    Adam Levine: Obviously, I don't really hate America
    Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards

Videos You May Like

02:18Fan slaps Beyonce's booty

03:22See who called Wendy Williams a demon

02:03New Ray J video a dis to Kim Kardashian?

Recommendations by Taboola

Recent Comments

PARA CLOWN IGNORABLE on Daft Punk lands first No. 1
    OH WELL SHE LOST AGAIN.... on Amanda Bynes is fine, says Amanda Bynes' lawyer
    Sorry Boo...they started with me– on Adam Levine: Obviously, I don't really hate America
    IGNORE HER. on Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards
    ANOTHER DELUSION... on Bon Jovi waives concert fees in Spain

Archive

May 2013

M

T

W

T

F

S

S

« Apr

Weather forecast

Home | Videos | CNN Trends | U.S. | World | Politics | Crime | Entertainment | Tech | Health | Living | Travel | Opinion | iReport | Money | Sports

Tools & Widgets | Podcasts | Blogs | CNN Mobile | My Profile | E-mail Alerts | CNN Radio | CNN Shop | Site map | Contact us

CNN en ESPAÑOL | CNN México | CNN Chile | CNN Expansión

| | |

CNN TV | HLN | Transcripts

© 2012 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Terms of service | Privacy guidelines | Ad choices | Advertise with us | About us | Help | Advertising Practices

Powered by WordPress.com VIP

May 30, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. IGNORE HER.

WE HAVE SET UP POINT ON THE BLOG...THANKS

May 30, 2013 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply

myfondestmemory

Neil will be a great host. I'm looking forward to it.

May 30, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse | Reply

don

harris plays the skin flute.

May 30, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |

Sorry Don

you have never met neil...your comment is not relevant...

May 30, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |

Carl

Don drinks from the skin faucet.

May 30, 2013 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |

May 30, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse | Reply

if someone else did that she would have strung them up

as the marrieds with kids we know said this morning......

May 30, 2013 at 8:34 am | Report abuse | Reply

Pliny

NPH, I would suck the chrome off your trailer hitch if asked.

May 30, 2013 at 8:24 am | Report abuse | Reply

Steel

Stay away from him you dirty old man...that boy is MINE!

May 30, 2013 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |

I don't care if you tool with your friends...

there is no reason for us too tool when we are only feet away from each other.

May 29, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply

whatever he is...gay straight it does not matter.

let's get this chapter out of our lives and less tool

May 29, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply

wrathtard

I am to understand he is gay. That's laudable.

May 29, 2013 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Your looking at the emmy's right now..

See you soon and don't listen too fake conversations....

May 29, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply

LOpez

I guess I'll pass on the emmy's

May 29, 2013 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply

M.A.P.

I'm sorry Joan, but I find is racist how you say it is 'unbelievable' that a black man can be wealthy and be with a white woman. Who are you to say what is 'normal' or 'believable'. You should really be ashamed for your thoughtless comments! I am not offended because im not black, but i think others may be!

May 30, 2013 at 6:23 am | Report abuse | Reply

the black thing is not relevant....the whole world knows i'm not black either.

good attempt as usual..

May 30, 2013 at 8:41 am | Report abuse | Reply

M.A.P. wasn't talking to u, Troll...

unless you're the spammer who keeps posting these useless ads. If you are, go fcuk your worthless self.

May 30, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse | Reply

Yes you were.

its ok we have it down now...

May 30, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse | Reply

Ooooh, scary...you "have it down now."

Is that supposed to be intimidating, you fcuking blog-hogging troll?

May 30, 2013 at 9:23 am | Report abuse | Reply

not really cuz nobody cares.

hey!

May 30, 2013 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply

Name:(required)

E-mail: (required, but will not be displayed)

Next entry »Adam Levine: Obviously, I don't really hate America

« Previous entry'Inside the Actors Studio' host talks pimp past

inShare.

More sharing

About this blog

Recent Posts

While you were working ...
    Trailer Park: 'Machete Kills'
    Bon Jovi waives concert fees in Spain
    Patrick Stewart, 'a little hungover,' has first pizza slice
    Amanda Bynes is fine, says Amanda Bynes' lawyer
    Grumpy Cat's going Hollywood
    While you were working ...
    Rob Lowe to play JFK
    Adam Levine: Obviously, I don't really hate America
    Neil Patrick Harris to host Emmy Awards

Videos You May Like

00:46Affleck: I've passed Matt Damon!

04:49'Duck Dynasty' cast a bit star struck

01:23Taylor Swift takes aim at Fey, Poehler

Recommendations by Taboola

Recent Comments

ANOTHER DELUSION... on Bon Jovi waives concert fees in Spain
    ANOTHER DELUSION-SHE LOST AGAIN... on Bon Jovi waives concert fees in Spain
    CONFIRMED: SHE OVERHEARD NOTHING..THANKS on Amanda Bynes is fine, says Amanda Bynes' lawyer
    NO LU SHE'S FAT AND AGING... on 'Bachelorette' Desiree meets her suitors

CNN TV | HLN | Transcripts

Powered by WordPress.com VIP

May 30, 2013 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. WE HAVE SET UP POINT ON THE BLOG...THANKS

May 30, 2013 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. myfondestmemory

Neil will be a great host. I'm looking forward to it.

May 30, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  14. you talk too me by responding too your own paragraphs....thats been over for months now.

May 30, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  15. if someone else did that she would have strung them up

as the marrieds with kids we know said this morning......

May 30, 2013 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  16. Pliny

NPH, I would suck the chrome off your trailer hitch if asked.

May 30, 2013 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  17. I don't care if you tool with your friends...

there is no reason for us too tool when we are only feet away from each other.

May 29, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  18. whatever he is...gay straight it does not matter.

let's get this chapter out of our lives and less tool

May 29, 2013 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  19. wrathtard

I am to understand he is gay. That's laudable.

May 29, 2013 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Your looking at the emmy's right now..

See you soon and don't listen too fake conversations....

May 29, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. LOpez

I guess I'll pass on the emmy's

May 29, 2013 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  22. M.A.P.

May 30, 2013 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  23. the black thing is not relevant....the whole world knows i'm not black either.

good attempt as usual..

May 30, 2013 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. M.A.P. wasn't talking to u, Troll...

May 30, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  25. Yes you were.

its ok we have it down now...

May 30, 2013 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  26. Ooooh, scary...you "have it down now."

Is that supposed to be intimidating, you fcuking blog-hogging troll?

May 30, 2013 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  27. not really cuz nobody cares.

hey!

May 30, 2013 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About this blog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,247 other followers