Today's news you might've missed:
- Matt Damon didn't suffer through all of those wedgies for nothing: "Behind the Candelabra" drew in sparkling numbers with Sunday's premiere. HBO's first airing was watched by 2.4 million, making Steven Soderbergh's Liberace biopic the most-watched HBO Film in nearly a decade. [EW]
- Unfortunately for Netflix, all of the "Arrested Development" marketing - complete with actualized frozen banana stands - didn't appear to pay off. Shares of Netflix dipped 6 percent on Tuesday. [CNN Money]
- Justin Bieber is in lukewarm water yet again. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is investigating claims that Biebs was speeding through his Calabasas community last night. Reports claim the singer was driving at "freeway speeds" through the neighborhood. Meanwhile, Bieber continues to have the worst year ever. [LAT]
- Helen Fielding's next "Bridget Jones" novel will be called "Bridget Jones: Mad About A Boy," which, if we're being honest, sounds disappointing. The novel's due out later this year - you can read an excerpt at the link. [Today]
- Katy Perry was mysteriously hanging out with Robert Pattinson at a wedding rehearsal in Santa Barbara on Sunday. But before the rumor mill could really stir up a fake romance for the two single stars, word has it that Perry was *also* seen mingling and being "very flirty" with her ex John Mayer at her Memorial Day barbecue Monday. [People/Us Weekly]
- A long list of stars are rumored to be in the running to play a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in an upcoming biopic. Those said to be in consideration for the role include Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Chastain and Reese Witherspoon. [The Independent]
- Kelly Rowland had to take a moment to recompose herself while performing her new single, "Dirty Laundry," in Washington, D.C. The song's lyrics, which paint the picture of an abusive relationship, also appear to be incredibly personal. The singer needed a breather after singing the line, "He said, 'Don't nobody love you but me/Not your mama, not your daddy, and especially not Bey/He turned me against my sister."