Amanda Bynes: 'Thanks for caring!'
May 27th, 2013

Amanda Bynes: 'Thanks for caring!'

After her arrest last Thursday and reported subsequent release, Amanda Bynes has created quite the to-do list.

The 27-year-old, who alleged on Twitter Saturday that she was sexually harassed by one of her arresting officers, has since tweeted a number of her next steps. Among them: she plans to sue the NYPD and her apartment complex, plus get a nose job and launch a career as a singer/rapper.

According to a tweet she shared on Monday, she wants to bring a suit against New York's police department "for illegally entering my apartment, lying about drugs on me and lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia, then I'm suing for being put into a mental hospital against my will, then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am."

About her allegations, New York police Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne said "As it would with any such allegation, regardless of its credibility or lack thereof, the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating it."

Last week, Bynes was charged with tampering with physical evidence, reckless endangerment and criminal possession of marijuana. Police say they were called to her Manhattan apartment building Thursday after the complex's manager said Bynes was smoking "an illegal substance" in the lobby.

Bynes was back in her apartment when the police arrived at her door, and officers said they saw a bong and other marijuana paraphernalia sitting on the coffee table. The allegations also state that Bynes proceeded to throw the paraphernalia out of the window of her 36th-floor apartment.

Bynes has denied all of the reports, and said on Monday that she's working with a lawyer. "Everything they did was against the law," she said in the extensive Twitter post. "I'm also suing my apartment complex for lying about me smoking in my building. I'm free forever! You can't lock up an innocent person!"

Bynes might have to add "mend fences with Rihanna" to the list, as the actress has also been accused of tweeting to the singer that she was assaulted by her ex Chris Brown because she's "not pretty enough," although Bynes says the tweets weren't from her.

"I saw a bunch of mocked-up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions," Bynes said on Monday afternoon. "Rihanna and I met and I'm sure we'll be in a music video together one day! That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body."

The former Nickelodeon star hasn't been credited for a project since 2010's "Easy A," but she says that's all going to change.

"Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos!" she tweeted. "I'm getting in shape and getting a nose job! I'm looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!"

Filed under: Celebrities

1. lista de emails

thanks for your excellent review. lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails lista de emails

November 25, 2013 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. STICKY FINGERS RUMORED TOO HAVE LOOKED INTO MEDICAL RECORDS...

WE'VE CONFIRMED ENUFF...LET'S NOT GO THERE

LOVE BED

May 29, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Another bimbo in this country acting justified for her actions

May 29, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Meh

again with the wishing that the numbnut who posts hour-long messages would get facialized by rocks

May 29, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Hot Carl

I have her facial right here.

May 29, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Len

She's an idiot.

May 29, 2013 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  7. El Disgusto

I'd like to decorate her cookie with my homemade man-frosting.

May 29, 2013 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. vad

I think the cop should sue her. So should the hotel for that matter.

May 29, 2013 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. M.A.P.

Finally, she's cool. After years of all that teeny bopper crap it's no wonder she wants to LIVE a bit. Jeeesus! If any of us 20somethings needed help everytime we wanted to just get wasted and hang out – THE ENTIRE GENERATION WOULD BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL. Let's face it – she's having FUN! Leave her ALONE!

May 29, 2013 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. Hooligan

I don't exactly care... but I do empathize and hope she gets back on track.

Generally when it comes to these trainwrecks celebs get in to I am like "whatever".. But with Bynes I feel a little differently. Her and I are the same age and I remember when she came to Nickelodeon's "All That" and was an amazing addition to the cast, she is in a bizarre was a playmate of sorts who I hung out with every saturday night on "Snick" back when that program aired. She never really had any problems before and she keeps her private life just that. I truly hope shes not lying about this assault just to get out of trouble because it would be like seeing an old friend throwing their life awayl

May 29, 2013 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. JosieCat

Someone get this poor girl some help. She is obviously in need of some. Where are her parents?

May 28, 2013 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. GonzoG

Sad.

She has so much talent. And will probably go down with Amy Winehouse as a great lost talent in the next few years.

Somebody try to MAKE this girl get help.

May 28, 2013 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  13. R. Kelly

*SIGH*

I remember watchin a young teenage Amanda Bynes on "The Amanda Show," and thinking to myself: 'I'd pee on that.'

May 28, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Shadow

I agree with Amanda, that it wasn't a bong. Everyone knows that pot doesn't make you act this crazy(Unless you believe the movie "Reefer Madness".). No doubt, it was a large glass pipe filled with Meth or a crack pipe. Sadly, this isn't the 1st time this kind of thing has happened with her.

May 28, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Your statement about marijuana would be true for someone without a mental illness. Any mind or mood altering substance can wreak havoc on a mentally ill person, even something as innocuous as marijuana. All signs point to Amanda having some kind of mental disorder. She needs to be taking prescription meds and avoiding non-prescription drugs and other illicit substances. The woman needs help.

May 28, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. San Jose

This is clearly a girl who is having a mental/emotional breakdown. She is showing classic signs of bi-polar and obviously needs someone to step in. Where are her parents?? Britney's dad stepped in when she was going through something quite similar. Amanda's parents need to do the same. This poor girl is breaking down in a major way in the public eye... and she won't remember any of it except for the path of twitter destruction she has left behind.

May 28, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Clete

Who are you thanking for caring? it certainly isn't the majority of people positing to this site. It must your fans...all twelve of them.

May 28, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Thomas Dean

Amanda, you are a wreck and lying about your behavior is not getting you anywhere and when the NYPD get it together you will be back in court you stupid little girl!

May 28, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. *

Gonna love watching this train wreck.

May 28, 2013 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. SKY

FACT: AMANDA BINES SHOULD ACT MORE LIKE HER CHARACTER IN THAT EASY A MOVIE...GO WITH GOD, AMANDA...STOP TWEETING YOUR TEATS. IS THAT ANYWAY FOR A WOMAN TO BEHAVE? POOP.

May 28, 2013 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. Just Me Again

JC, what we don't need is ANOTHER rappper chick wannabee! please, dear odin, deliver us from this evil!

May 28, 2013 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. worldcares

Guess you never had a chance to be young. Flush that cell phone and take a vision quest. Let go of the media crap.

May 28, 2013 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. vikingwoman

I guess she's making up for being a "goody-2-shoes" as a teen! She's overdoing it a bit though! Good luck w/that lawsuit!!

May 28, 2013 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  23. ehnani

Amanda, please!

May 28, 2013 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sokman

This could very well be the most epic trainwreck ever

May 27, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Derker

Bat-sh!t crazy or not, I'd do her.

May 27, 2013 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  26. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

That's funny Amanda. Have another bong hit!

May 27, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |