While you were working ...
May 23rd, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Janet Jackson is rolling in enough loot to make it hurricane. The entertainer, who recently revealed that she's married to another billionaire, Wissam Al Mana, has made $260 million in album sales; $81 million from music and publishing fees; $458 million from world tours; $81.5 million from tour sponsorships and licensing fees; and then there's the $304 million she's made from acting. Her accountant must be laughing all the way to the bank after managing all of that. [Yahoo!]
  • Casting alert! Evan Peters is the newest star to join "X-Men: Days of Future Past." According to Bryan Singer, he'll be playing Quicksilver.

• Eva Longoria's such a smarty-pants. The actress now boasts a Master's in Chicano Studies, after receiving her degree on Wednesday. [Eva Longoria's WhoSay]

• IFC is running a marathon of all the previous "Arrested Development" episodes ahead of Netflix's fourth season premiere starting at 6 a.m. ET on Saturday ... even though if you're watching Netflix's fourth season premiere, we're betting that you don't need IFC to catch up on the prior seasons. But, you know, that was thoughtful and all.
  • Amanda Bynes and Psy should get cocktails and discuss their imposter problems. Apparently the Korean pop star has a fake double of his own, one who's caused cases of mistaken identity at Cannes. [Psy's Twitter]
  • Lea Michele is continuing her mission to be a multiple-threat in Hollywood and is jumping into the publishing biz. The actress/singer will release "Brunette Ambition," a memoir/how-to guide, in the spring of 2014. [THR]
  • Zach Galifianakis, in his pre-marriage, stand-up comedy days, was apparently cuddle buddies with Chelsea Handler.

Filed under: While you were working

1. PRINT ALL MY COMMENTS.....SHE DESERVES THE EMBARRASSMENT....FLO

ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME OTHERWISE–BYE..

May 26, 2013 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. OVERWEIGHT BEAUTY

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May 26, 2013 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. abbieuei99

Unbelievable…Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
    They met through ~~ MìxedMatchìng.Çoм~~Here is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.

May 24, 2013 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pliny

I have a crusty penis and its making me miserable

May 24, 2013 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  5. Est. 19xx

Hey all. Been too busy as well as too weird here to post. Caught janet on black cat tour early 90s

May 24, 2013 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. Poop

May 23, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. abbieuei99

… Unbelievable....Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterràcìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating forr black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

May 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Her name is Janet...

Miss Jackson if you're nasty.

May 23, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. SKY

FACT: SHE IS MARRIED TO A MUSLIM. IF HE IS A PRACTICING ONE, HE PRAYS SEVERAL
    TIMES A DAY AND EVEN CHANTS .....THEY CAN HAVE SEVERAL WIFE'S....RAGE, FANATICS,
    AND CONTROLLING, SO MUCH SO THAT SHE IS SEEN IN PUBLIC WEARING BLACK GARBS.....
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY......AND MONEY IS NOT THE ANSWER TO TRUE HAPLESSNESS

May 23, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • FOR THE LAST TIME, SKY - FCUK OFF AND SHUT UP

FACT: SKY NEVER KNOWS WHAT THE FCUK SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. SHE IS A VILE, FILTHY LIAR WHO IS GOING TO HELL!

FCUK OFF, SKY

May 23, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. V¡xen

@Sadie: to answer you from the other WYWW... I can't really say what is going on for the weekend. I decided to play it by ear because it might be raining. It's raining cats and dogs as of now, so I really don't know. My days off are Fridays and Saturdays, but I told them to put me on the schedule for tomorrow for a few hours. I do have off on Monday, where as my old job I would be working. New job is great, and so far the people are as well. I have been keeping more to myself thou, because I rather keep my personal and work life separate. What people don't know they can't talk about. You know what I mean? I can't complain, except the traffic and the idiots that's on the road, but I was expecting that. I rather deal with that, than a mean boss.

How are you,and things on your end? How is Ms.Peace? I haven't seen anyone posting, except the crazy postings, so I don't bother post..lol

Have you heard what some of the bars in NJ are doing? TGIF is on of the places that's doing it. It was on the news. I won't be surprised if it's happening in other states as well.

Hi Triumph, is your mom feeling better? Hope she is not driving you crazy :).

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is doing well and life is treating everyone great.

May 23, 2013 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Vixen. Glad to hear you're still liking your new job. Mom's hanging in there. Found out today it's shin splints that are causing the problems. So we know how to treat it and with any luck it'll be getting better soon. Now if you will excuse me I must go drop some brown trout in my neighbors hot tub.

May 23, 2013 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey BV & Triumph! How are you guys tonight? I had to google the Jersey bar thing. Dang, what people will do to make an extra buck. Too bad they got caught. I'll bet this is going to cost them more than what they screwed out of their customers. Laughs on them. Good news about your Mom, Triumph. I hope she will be feeling better soon. So, I bought a bunch of fresh strawberries today. Strawberry margaritas this weekend! Come join us! Everyone is invited. You have to be at least 21, though. I guess that leaves out the Biebs. lol...
      On topic- man, I wish I was Janet Jackson's bookkeeper. I never realized how rich she was! Have a good evening everybody!

May 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey all! Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Vaca next week & I can hardly wait! I will find out from Sadie what's going on in the bars, BV, I have no clue. Triumph, Well wishes for your Mom. Sadie, Can I bring some apps to go w/the Marquita's?

May 23, 2013 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

All you biotches having a hen party here need to take it over to the coffee klatch blog and keep this sh¡t off the marquee blog. Just saying.... STFU

May 24, 2013 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
    • .

@ Pliny troll this is where they can chat if they want. This IS the coffee klatch of marquee blogs. If you don't like it to f<cking bad. Just saying.... you STFU

May 24, 2013 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
    • @pliny troll

Not to mention, nobody asked you to read them. Take your p iss poor trollling to the coffee klatch yourself. You'd fit right in there with all the rest of the BORING ppl. May I add another STFU to you, Pliny troll.

May 24, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Pliny (not the troll)

I'm drinking a spooge smoothie right now. I made it with my own jeeezum...

May 24, 2013 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Why would I go on coffee klatch? I was on here for years; I don't know those people. Sorry if you don't like it, but I'm here to stay.. until I say otherwise.

Triumph: glad that they know what going on with your mom and they are able to treat her for it. Save the pool turd for your neighbor's weekend pool party (hopefully they are having better weather). Do a Caddysack pool scene. Lol

Sad¡e: Strawberry margaritas..sounds great. I never had a strawberry one thou. I only drink margaritias thou but never the flavored ones. I tried the frozen ones, but I don't like them. A couple of margaritas and a couple of shots of tequila and I'm good. Anymore and that sh¡t beats my a.s $ . Lol.

Peace: where are you going for vacation? (If you don't mind me asking). A week or two week vac ?

I hope everyone else is having a great day, and also great weather. If you are having good weather...great for you :)..still raining cats and dogs here.

Also...my bad...hello to Sokman if you're out there and to you as well Est..19xx. L8tr

May 24, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey BV! I don't mind ya asking at all. Only a week vaca. :( Click on my name, that's the main destination. There's so much to do in northern MI & the UP...1 of my fave places. You need to try a strawberry Marquita on the rocks...yum! I'm not big on the frozen stuff, either. Maybe I'll "see" ya on tonight's wyww. ✌

May 24, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Vixen I have re-enacted that very scene from Caddyshack many many times. I still laugh out loud over it every time. It just never gets old.

May 25, 2013 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
    • you didn't lost all the weight did you....ewwwww a teddy

we laughed and cried and laughed and cried

May 25, 2013 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
    • "you didn't lost all the weight..."?

Tard.