Today's news you might've missed:
- Janet Jackson is rolling in enough loot to make it hurricane. The entertainer, who recently revealed that she's married to another billionaire, Wissam Al Mana, has made $260 million in album sales; $81 million from music and publishing fees; $458 million from world tours; $81.5 million from tour sponsorships and licensing fees; and then there's the $304 million she's made from acting. Her accountant must be laughing all the way to the bank after managing all of that. [Yahoo!]
- Casting alert! Evan Peters is the newest star to join "X-Men: Days of Future Past." According to Bryan Singer, he'll be playing Quicksilver.
- Eva Longoria's such a smarty-pants. The actress now boasts a Master's in Chicano Studies, after receiving her degree on Wednesday. [Eva Longoria's WhoSay]
- IFC is running a marathon of all the previous "Arrested Development" episodes ahead of Netflix's fourth season premiere starting at 6 a.m. ET on Saturday ... even though if you're watching Netflix's fourth season premiere, we're betting that you don't need IFC to catch up on the prior seasons. But, you know, that was thoughtful and all.
- Amanda Bynes and Psy should get cocktails and discuss their imposter problems. Apparently the Korean pop star has a fake double of his own, one who's caused cases of mistaken identity at Cannes. [Psy's Twitter]
- Lea Michele is continuing her mission to be a multiple-threat in Hollywood and is jumping into the publishing biz. The actress/singer will release "Brunette Ambition," a memoir/how-to guide, in the spring of 2014. [THR]
- Zach Galifianakis, in his pre-marriage, stand-up comedy days, was apparently cuddle buddies with Chelsea Handler.