Celebs who are OK natives on tragedy
May 21st, 2013

Celebs who are OK natives on tragedy

Reba McEntire has physically been in Cape Town, South Africa, but her heart has been with those suffering in her home state of Oklahoma.

On Monday night, "we were watching CNN's coverage of the devastation in Moore, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas," McEntire said in a statement. "My heart, my prayers and my thoughts are going out strong to my fellow Okies who are hurting today. Because when one Okie hurts, we all hurt."

Part of the storm hit close to home for McEntire, who learned after "many texts, emails and phone calls" that her family is OK.

"My niece, Garett Smith, told me that the first run of tornadoes were three miles away from her home near Castle, OK and they could hear them from their storm cellar," the country star continued in a statement. "So many have lost their lives in this tornado. That so many children have been taken, all we can do is comfort their families and friends and pray to God for a speedy healing for everyone. Okies are strong people. God stay with them."

The band Hanson also hails from the state, and Taylor Hanson told CNN at "The Hangover III" premiere in Westwood, California on Monday that they're ready to help.

“In general, as dads [and] as Oklahomans, we’re grateful to those who have jumped in [to help]," Taylor said. "Our hearts go out to the ones who have lost family members, and we’re ready to jump in and do what we can. Hopefully also lots of people will be giving and donating their time - all you can do is pray for the families.”

Taylor's brother and bandmate Zac noted that Oklahomans aren't strangers to tornadoes and know how to prepare for extreme weather, "but at this level, you know, it was the strongest force of nature period," Zac said. "Wind speeds of almost 300 miles per hour. No matter how much you prepare you still can’t prepare for that. It’s just tragic and terrible."

"Okies are good folks," added Isaac. "They will find a way to get through it."

Those who are recovering from the twister, which killed 24 on Monday, have the support of several celebrities, but particularly from other natives like actress Alfre Woodard and country singers Vince Gill and Toby Keith.

“My heart is broken seeing and hearing the stories out of Oklahoma," Woodard said. "But, I know firsthand the resilience of the people. They are a community based culture and will reach their hands out to their neighbors. I trust all Americans will catch that spirit and reach out to Oklahoma now.”

Gill echoed what the Hanson brothers were saying, pointing out that "throughout the history of Oklahoma, there have been more than enough catastrophes to challenge the grit and backbone of the people of Oklahoma. This tragedy will be another opportunity to see first-hand the character of our people. Whether it's a Dust Bowl, a depression, a horrific storm or a bombing, we always endure. To those who have lost family, friends, homes, businesses and, saddest of all, schools, our hearts are with you, and we all stand beside you."

For Keith, the storm has ravaged the place where he grew up. "I rode my bike through those neighborhoods. I have family and friends in Moore," he said in a statement. "My heart and prayers go to those that have lost so much. But Moore is strong and we will persevere. God be with you all."

1. 手機套

My partner and I stumbled more than here different web page and thought I should verify things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Appear forward to exploring your web page repeatedly. 手機套 http://www.phonecasebest.com

June 11, 2013 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. HE SAID NO CONCERNS...SHE NEEDS A MAKEOVER...

=

May 27, 2013 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. DRY STILL HAS THE WALL UP....THANKS

May 26, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  4. DO IT FROM OTHER MACHINES...THANKS

May 26, 2013 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ruprecht

OKLAHOMAOKLAHOMAOKLAHOMA...!!!

May 22, 2013 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. STM

i guess there is a little problemo with sam, cruise and kardashian

May 22, 2013 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Meh

Im from Jersey and apparently my best wishes dont count as much as these broads...

May 22, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Hot Carl

What's with Reba's mouth?

May 22, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. GOTCHA...

sweetie here is lesson from the old lady......you cannot blame her for anything because your here...
    see?

May 22, 2013 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ID THEFT DEPARTMENT CALLED...

HACKING HOE

May 22, 2013 at 7:20 am | Report abuse | Reply

ITS ON TOP OF YOU TOO NOW

HERE YOU GO SWEETIE ITS CLOSER TOO YOU NOW
    OKLAHOMA IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION
    HER...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IGNORE MOTOR GIRL....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May 22, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |

May 22, 2013 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |

May 22, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ~P3AC3 & LOV3 & PRAY3RS~

Debbie from Pa~ Im embaressed to be from the same country as you, let alone the same state. The only life that isnt precious are the lives of hateful ignorant small minded people like you who pollute this world with your moronic ideas and rhetoric. You should be ashamed of yourself and I pray God judges you as harshly as you choose to judge others.

May 22, 2013 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  12. ID THEFT DEPARTMENT CALLED...

HACKING HOE

May 22, 2013 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
    • ITS ON TOP OF YOU TOO NOW

HERE YOU GO SWEETIE ITS CLOSER TOO YOU NOW
      OKLAHOMA IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION
      HER...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IGNORE MOTOR GIRL....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May 22, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |

May 22, 2013 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  13. M.A.P.

Oh god, please don't let Reba do a charity concert. That would just make things worse.

May 22, 2013 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
    • THERE YOU GO SWEETIE ITS CLOSER TOO YOU NOW

OKLAHOMA IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION
      HER...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IGNORE MOTOR GIRL....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May 22, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  14. OKLAHOMA IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION

HER...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IGNORE MOTOR GIRL....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May 22, 2013 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. Stu benjamin

i sincerely hope everyone will be okay! what a tragic loss of lives, family and property etc! it seems inevitable that we will be seeing alot more of natural disasters in the near and uncertain future. better prepare for the worst and hope for the best, and pray u and your loved ones will be spared! its gonna get fn ugly so buckle up!!!!!

May 22, 2013 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Stu Sand.

shut your machine off for a couple of hours thatmight help the anger...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 22, 2013 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. Trezenia

So sorry for all the Victims in Oklahoma, what a tragedy, & Reba is a good person, she will do all she can to help them. Let's hope the town can recover from this. God Bless the families that lost their beloved children! American Red Cross is the first ones there in a disaster so don't criticize them.

May 22, 2013 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. Why would anyone print a dozen year old story..yawn

puhleaze.

May 22, 2013 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  18. Maria

My thoughts and prayers are for the people of Moore Oklahoma i'm so deeply sorry for your lost Nevada loves you

May 22, 2013 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  19. Why would anyone print a dozen year old story...yawn

puhleaze.

May 22, 2013 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  20. Nobody printed anything....there is a sukka born every minute...

i want too be friends with him...why would i do that.

May 22, 2013 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  21. tessie may

To the fine people expressing good wishes for the state of Oklahoma, including Reba and Alfre, thank you. The eight or nine plain old trolls, just go away-you amuse nobody but yourselves. And most of all for our East/West coast friends, I've been there, I've lived there. A bigger bunch of self important and yet ignorant wasters of valuable air, I have never encountered. A recent study confirmed that New Yorkers really BELIEVE they are smarter than other Americans. No, really, they believe that-BWAAAAHAAAAA. And LA, well that is just a bastion of culture and sophistication.Signed, a non-trailer dwelling, non-bigoted, very well educated, fashionable, proud Oklahoma native.

May 22, 2013 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  22. PRINT ALL MY COMMENTS..CNN FINAL AND THIS ONE...

THERE YOU GO DAN I SAID IT AGAIN...

May 21, 2013 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Stu benjamin

I am not worthy and therfore unable to pass judgement on such delicate territory! i an an complete moron, just ask my ex wife!

May 21, 2013 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dan?

reboot game? only rats do that

May 21, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dan

"pray to God for a speedy healing for everyone"

You could do that or you could do something that will actually matter.

May 21, 2013 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Print...from here and CNN's public version as we always have..thanks.

good night

May 21, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. The Oklahoma situation is far worse then expected...

we need too focus on what is next for the future of the state and help others in need.

May 21, 2013 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. As usual--my comments are save from here and cnn version correct?

May 21, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. I'm sorry reba...you future is much more important then blogging right now...

thanks

May 21, 2013 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. There are enuff problems with oklahoma...

i would go tend too them and get off the tool...thanks.

May 21, 2013 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  31. the game has been over for a very long time....

i know all blog regulations and we know the head of cnn....move along you lost now go help oklahoma.
    please.

May 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Michael

I was born in Wichita, an hour or so north of OKC. Been up and down I-35 many times. My favorite lake is Tenkiller. Many good memories of OK ... they're Midwesterners ... they care about their neighbors ... their community ... their kids. My heart and thoughts go out to all impacted.

May 21, 2013 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  33. MOST OF THESE BLOGGERS ARE: IGNORABLE.

May 21, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Hi Casey=

i am not going anywere anytime soon....do you like my new t-shirts

May 21, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Oh sweetie there is only 1 RAT is this group...

and that's the phone hacker..

May 21, 2013 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  36. tosheeba!

sorry i just sneezed.

May 21, 2013 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Stick too Oklahoma please..

i sent 2 boxes of personal things to oklahoma yesterday body washes, tampons, kotex, mens razers having cream,
    haynes underwear.....i did my duty–if you need the address let me know

May 21, 2013 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Burp

excuse me

May 21, 2013 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • tosheeba!

sorry i sneezed..

May 21, 2013 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kasey

To "good for you!." I love it when some a$$ wipe like you doesn't have the balls to leave a name, and thinks it's cute to make some ignorant comment. The gene pool would be a lot cleaner if you'd commit suicide.

May 21, 2013 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • 1 RAT and she's looking at me...

yeppers...she's tuff

May 21, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael

Hey, @good-for-you ... Crawl back under your rock, you bigoted P'taQ. Those are some of the nicest and most generous folks you will ever know. You've apparently never been to or through Oklahoma. My favorite recreational area (Tenkiller) is there and I know a large number of folks there ... I'd take them over your sorry hide any day of the week. People in that neck of the woods, the whole Midwest, care about their neighbors. BortaS bIr jablu dureQ ququa nei, P'taQ ...

May 21, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • dur my name is kasey

dur, my name is kasey and im a trained navy seal. Ive had over 50 years of experience and about 100 confirmed kills. dur hur, you better stop making fun of stuff because im a tough guy (wipes spittle off of chin). I've got 4 years in the marines and my dad has a ninja sword so you better watch out! we're tracing your computer as we speak and the CIA will be there in, dur, i no can tell time. Ninja sword!

Priceless

May 21, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • tosheeba!!!

your supposed too say god bless you.

May 21, 2013 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh..your not tracie or pliny or all the other blog names that end or begin with a y right?

sorry kasey wrong blogger.

May 21, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • i want in on this

@Michael – Im picking up the torch! Ahem "Gosh darnit! them folks be the nicest folks you done ever seen! Unlessen of course you think differently, or are of the man loving variety, or you dont accept jesus, or you're black, or not a republican, or have an actual job that don't involve gettin the black lung, or jewish, or have different opinion then the rest of these god-fearin' lovely klan members. The nicest folks i tell yer what!

May 21, 2013 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • there is no point in your game anymore...

the who song: see me, hear me right?

May 21, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Debbie from Pa.

This is to all of you, who made nasty comments about the people of Oklahoma during their crisis. You should be ashamed of yourselves! How would you feel if that happened to your family members? Just remember, karma is a powerful thing. God be with you, people of Oklahoma! May he aid you in your time of need!

May 21, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  39. i would say 99% true...

thanks too reba the oklahoma situation was resolved.

May 21, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. draper trickSS

entertainment-d-m i'm good.

May 21, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. FrankD

Obama has ancestors (the Dunham side of the family) from Oklahoma.

May 21, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  42. sabor co.

we care about oklahoma but we do not care about blogging....ITS JUST FANTASY

May 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Craig

"Because when one Okie hurts, we all hurt." Reba might well believe that, but it's pretty obvious Senator Coburn doesn't. Only an idiot like him could use aid for these folks for political purposes, and they need to vote him out next year. He simply cannot understand that his job is to provide leadership for the American People.

May 21, 2013 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Mario

I bet when Senators Inhofe and Coburn of Oklahoma read this they fell over laughing cause neither one of them actually cares in the least about what happened and have refused any financial assistance from President Obama. They don't care who has to suffer as long as they get to throw a tantrum and sabotage the Obama presidency.

May 21, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Great Move on Reba's part..

have any of the bloggers done THEIR part in helping the victims of oklahoma?

May 21, 2013 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Did you donate yet Todd?

Most people don't like the red cross...

May 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd

...until they've been affected by a tragedy like this, then they appreciate the assistance from the Red Cross. And yes, I did donate. Most people DO, in fact, like the Red Cross, btw.

May 21, 2013 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • There is no choice they need the red cross but they are not a favorite.

O'Reilly is not too happy with them in times of tragedy either.

May 21, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • So you helped today right Todd?

thanks

May 21, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  47. 0729LF--IGNORABLE...

GREAT ACTING...

May 21, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  48. B-ri

I do feel for the people of OK but I will not be sending anything to help them as I have in the past. The state is so backwards that I just morally cant do so. They prosecute anyone not adhering to what they think is the status quo and put their nose down on anyone who doesn't conform. I will say, however, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy and my heart goes out to the people.

May 21, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd

You could donate to the Red Cross, which wouldn't be donating to the state. The victims, many of them children undeserving of your tirade, could sure use the assistance. Or, you could just keep on being a stupid little B-Itch...

May 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spike

That's cool. I will donate your share.

May 21, 2013 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • T

Hmm... sensing a bit of hypocrisy here. You don't like the state of Oklahoma because "they prosecute anyone not adhering to the way they think." You then say you refuse to help them basically because they think differently from you. So you pass judgement on an entire population of people, then say your heart (small as it must be) goes out to them? I'm sure the people of OK will somehow manage to recover without your help. Get off your high horse you self-righteous idiot!

May 21, 2013 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • maizy

What heart?

May 22, 2013 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Sam

i just watched my daughter graduate today and we took a moment of silence to honor ok. Keep your hateful crap to yourself. Children lost their lives and most of you want to be jerks

May 21, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Chelsea

God please be with the people of Oklahoma , having experienced this weather on Sunday in Kansas for the first time I can truly say its the most frightening thing I have ever gone through when nature takes its course . Prayers are with you all.

May 21, 2013 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LogicNotHuff

Okie!? Okie!? Why that's a racial term if I ever heard one. Whoever said that needs to be excoriated!! LOL, actually I'd like to be an Okie.

May 21, 2013 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Name*judge billy

Aly michalka is hott

May 21, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. hambone82

I can't believe some of the remarks on here. As Okie Proud says, this is not a time or place to be making idiotic political jokes. I live on the Arkansas/Oklahoma border. We experienced some of the terror of storms last night too and I can't possibly imagine what the folks in Moore are having to deal with. Our prayers are with you all in Oklahoma. Stand strong and know that we do care!

May 21, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • thisguyhere

please, do the human race a favor and end yourself. You fly over states are worthless except for us civilized folk to use as experiments. And take your God with you too. Why couldn't you and your family have been in that tornado?

May 21, 2013 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • My god loves me...

god wants peace ... not hatred....

May 21, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Carol

I was born on Tinker Air Force Base in Midwest City Oklahoma .One of my first memories is of a tornado coming through our neighborhood when I was 4. My father barely got me into the shelter in time. My heart goes out to the families who lost children

May 21, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Okie Proud

It amazes me how people can twist something to fit their political agenda. The above article had NOTHING to do with republicans or democrats, yet, here you are spouting off your standard rhetoric. If you really want to make a difference, then shut up, grab a pair of gloves and a shovel and come on down. There's no place for your petty politics when hospitals and elementary schools get leveled with loved ones in them.

May 21, 2013 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry T

Well said Okie.

May 21, 2013 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • howcouldthey

I for one agree. The direction they are taking this politically is wrong. I, for example, would have instead used this as a jumping board for eugenics. See how the rest of the US is affected a few weeks from now when we forget you s***kickers exist once again. Then and there, hopefully, the rst of humanity will wake up and realize that, you know, not all human life is precious and maybe its time to stop the de-evolving of our species starting with the middle. God Bless America, not your home okie. get out.

May 21, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • wow.

sounds serious.

May 21, 2013 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • marin

whiner – open your eyes.

May 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Blah blah the wheel's off your trailer

BAN Twisters!

May 21, 2013 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • mr sensitive

Oklahoma State Law #br549 Prohibits Tornados from entering OK but somehow they are making it over the border. Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Terrorists are all law-breaking varmints and all need a good cussin'

May 21, 2013 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  57. IGNORABLE.....FROM THE GET G0

May 21, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoCal Okie

I'm Reba's age. My Mother was born and raised in Okemah, She would have been 90 this year.. Mom told me as a child growing up, a town near Okemah was wiped out by a twister, This would have been in the late 20s or the early 30s. Like it or not we are all at the mercy of Mother Nature. Be it Super-Storm Sandy, Tornados in Oklahoma or Earthquakes in California. Gee even exploding Meteors over Russia. So folks, please be kind to one another. That stranger you blew off may be pulling you out of some building wreckage in 10 or 15 minutes. Boy, talk about an awkward social Faux pas !~

May 21, 2013 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • getoutofmystateokie

for the love of whatever god you're using this week, SoCalOkie: Get. out. of. my. state. You people are not satisfied ruining your own little backwater piece of earth but now you're in my California? No one calls it SoCal except for lost immigrants from the middle fulfilling a stereotype of what you think California is from whatever god-awful tv you watch in your trailers. Take your trash family with you too and stop ruining the civilized parts of this great country!

May 21, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  58. palintwit

Everyone relax, Sarah Palin has proven there’s no such thing as climate change

Pack up your temperature sensors, your climate-modeling supercomputers, your tree and ice core sample equipment. Sarah Palin has spoken on climate change, and she says it’s snowing in Alaska, ergo “global warming my gluteus maximus.” And you know it’s science because she used the Latin word for “ass.”

Palin only ever backs winning horses like John McCain, Bristol and Levi’s marriage, and her own gubernatorial career, so if she says climate science is a non-starter then by god, we’re just going to throw in the towel.

May 21, 2013 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kamikaze

Palin doesn't scare me. It's the massive number of people that agree with her. Half the US votes Republican and it amazes me because some of those votes are females, minorities, and gays.

May 21, 2013 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

Please don't reproduce. The world already has too many imbeciles.

May 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • right -- palin family is full of imbeciles. sarah should not have reproduced

May 21, 2013 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

You're truly a genius I'm surprised you were able to take a break from your rocket science job to post here

May 21, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  59. NO Bob C. We don't care what you think.

NO Bob C. We don't care what you think.

May 21, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Smile101

Yeah, Bob C as a matter of fact we do. More like do we care what you have to say really?? In your case maybe you should have just kept quite some folks do truely care and want to express their care for those going through such a devastating time she hails from there and is speaking from her heart. So as for you zip it !!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  61. William Shelton

As a native Oklahoman, I am always interested in hearing what any Oklahoman has to say, "successful" or not, when ever we face one of these tragedies. When you live as far away from home as I do - some 6,000 miles - I can appreciate what Ms. McEntire is saying from a distance. Home is where the heart is, but you obviously don't understand that.

May 21, 2013 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Harry T

What is wrong with Reba expressing her feelings for her fellow Okies. How could she not be touched by what happened. I'm not a big Reba fan, but I'm sure she'll be one of the first to take part in any benefit concerts that are organized for the victims.

May 21, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  63. mindie from indie

don't you all know trolls just say cr@p to get attention – haven't you all learned that yet.

May 21, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Word's Mom

Speaking or Retard ("Word") who spent time making such an idiotic comment

May 21, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  65. nounou

MORON

May 21, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Pliny

Stupid, racist and boring.

May 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Pliny is the boring one

When have YOU ever posted something remotely interesting, Pliny? All you do is boring assessments of other people's remarks, and frankly, THAT is boring!

May 22, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Pliny is boring...

she needs a new teddy for her big date with Ellen

May 22, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |