While you were working ...
May 20th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Chely Wright is now mom to two early birds. The singer's twin sons with her wife Lauren Blitzer Wright were expected to debut this summer, but they pushed up their arrival to May 18. [Gossip Cop]
  • Beyoncé Bump Watch 2013 is still going strong, as her husband Jay-Z has *allegedly* said that she's not pregnant, as earlier reports have claimed. [HuffPost]
  • Former "30 Rock" star Katrina Bowden is "in complete wedded bliss" at the moment, as she just tied the knot with musician Ben Jorgensen in Brooklyn on Sunday. [Katrina Bowden's Twitter]
  • Steer clear of Kristen Stewart: the actress is supposedly in "a terrible mood" now that her relationship with Robert Pattinson has reportedly hit another breaking point. [People]
  • We wish we had context for the timing of Justin Bieber's encounter with Selena Gomez backstage at the Billboard Music Awards - you know, the one that clearly disgusted Taylor Swift (check out the face she makes at about the 1:01 mark). If the run-in was after Bieber was booed onstage, we're surprised that Gomez wasn't showing more sympathy.

Filed under: While you were working

1. derp

I would love it if those two made a derp sandwhich.

May 21, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  2. IGNORABLE WRENCH

THANKS

May 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Today is "taco Tuesday"

I'll have two fish tacos, please

May 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. daz why u will never win...cuz your here "pliny"

hahahahaha

May 21, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. they could be lesbeans...

lesbeans are very feminine nowadays...

May 21, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  6. Pliny

Are they lesbeans? They look to pretty to be lesbeans. They look like loosers. LOL

May 21, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  7. Morning wood

Got it, right now...

May 21, 2013 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sokman

Hey ladies. Bbq went great, thanks. Mine is about the only alcohol free bbq my friends will come to, so I must feed them right :-) Weekend was better too, I needed the rest. Back to business this week though. Those of you that say prayers, keep Oklahoma in them. Those like me that dont, at least keep them in your thoughts.

May 21, 2013 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Good am, Sokman. I'm watching the news now & watching clips from the tornado. That thing was on the ground for 40 min's. Seeing that school, knowing it was full of kids, broke my heart. Yes, they are in my thoughts as well. :(

May 21, 2013 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey Peace, Sokman, and Triumph! Hope you are having a good day. I'm on the road today. Those poor people in Oklahoma. Simply heartbreaking. I watched a lot of news coverage yesterday. Looked like a bomb went off. How do you recover from something like that? My thoughts are definitely with those poor people. I hope everyone has peaceful weather today.

May 21, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Have you done anything about it sadie?

you triumph and peace should chip in and send stuff too the moms, dads and kids.....i have the address if you need it....
      they are in so much trouble they don't even have a shower gel and sponge too wash themselves-Peace too Oklahoma

May 21, 2013 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  9. SELINA33

… Unbelievable....Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ ~~InterràcìalFìshes.Çoм ~~ ~ ~~A Serious interracial dating forr black & white single sseeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

May 20, 2013 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Peace ☮

KS is in a terrible mood? How can ya tell? The girl never smiles, does she?
    Sadie, Today ended up being a great 1...maybe the rest will be that way...? (fingers crossed)

Triumph, Sorry to "hear" about your Mom. Any good news on her, yet?

Sokman, Did things get better at work after having a whole w/e off? I hope so. How was your b-b-q?

BV, I think I saw your old boss the other day...lol! I was at the store the other day & there was this really evil looking woman ahead of me in line. I couldn't help but wonder if it was Madussa. She didn't spit anything green & her head didn't spin around, tho. :)

May 20, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey Peace! When I read that about Kristen Stewart, I thought the exact same thing! lol.. Did we not see this coming? Let the Beyonce baby bump saga begin. Have a good Tuesday all.

May 21, 2013 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hi Sadie! Have a good Tuesday yourself. :)

May 21, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Peace! Hi Sadie! No news on mom at the moment. Her leg seems to have it's good days and bad days. And she's being pretty stubborn about going to a doctor for it. I've got $20 that says Kristen got caught sleeping with a director again.

May 21, 2013 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ☮

Hey Triumph! Been awhile. When ya have a stubborn Mom, sometimes ya need to make an appt for her & just spring it on her. I did that before & thankfully I did. It would have been a devastating thing had I not. Lol about KS, I didn't think about that!

May 21, 2013 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |