Today's news you might've missed:
- Chely Wright is now mom to two early birds. The singer's twin sons with her wife Lauren Blitzer Wright were expected to debut this summer, but they pushed up their arrival to May 18. [Gossip Cop]
- Beyoncé Bump Watch 2013 is still going strong, as her husband Jay-Z has *allegedly* said that she's not pregnant, as earlier reports have claimed. [HuffPost]
- Former "30 Rock" star Katrina Bowden is "in complete wedded bliss" at the moment, as she just tied the knot with musician Ben Jorgensen in Brooklyn on Sunday. [Katrina Bowden's Twitter]
- Steer clear of Kristen Stewart: the actress is supposedly in "a terrible mood" now that her relationship with Robert Pattinson has reportedly hit another breaking point. [People]
- We wish we had context for the timing of Justin Bieber's encounter with Selena Gomez backstage at the Billboard Music Awards - you know, the one that clearly disgusted Taylor Swift (check out the face she makes at about the 1:01 mark). If the run-in was after Bieber was booed onstage, we're surprised that Gomez wasn't showing more sympathy.