While you were working ...
May 15th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry" is something to behold. The singer's new single gets frank and very personal, as Rowland sings about her jealousy of Beyoncé post-"Survivor" and an abusive ex. [Billboard]
  • Actor/director Jon Favreau is going to both act and direct in his next feature, and he's bringing along a high-profile team. Along with Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson has also signed on for Favreau's "Chef." [Variety]
  • Chris Brown and Drake now have another thing in common (besides Rihanna, clearly): Like Drake, Brown's also featuring the late singer Aaliyah's voice on a new song. [MTV]
  • The Backstreet Boys aren't done with this whole "we're back" thing. The boy band has released a new single, as well as a release date for an upcoming album. [HuffPost]
  • Egads: A so-called Taylor Swift fan was  reportedly  arrested near the singer's Rhode Island beach property after - wait for it - allegedly swimming in the star's pool. [TMZ]

Filed under: While you were working

1. ou acheter des uggs a paris

uggs canadabottes ugg pas cher forumbottes ugg pas cher francenettoyer des bottes uggsugg metallic pas chersite officiel uggs franceugg ultra short pas cherchausson uggbotte ugg entretienbottes ugg forumugg wholesalechaussures ugg cardyugg enfantsugg bottes acheterugg botte de pluiebottes ugg ou emusite officiel ugg francenettoyer botte uggugg ebayugg bottes ugg comugg bottes soldessoldes bottes uggsugg bailey button greyugg destockageugg magasin francebottes ugg 42ugg cuir noirbottines et boots uggbottes fourrees type uggcomparateur prix bottes uggmagasins de chaussures uggboots ugg pas cher
    ou acheter des uggs a paris http://www.folio-lesite.fr/foliopolicier/nav/bottespascher/index.jsp?p=2590

November 28, 2013 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  2. kelly

my uncles and boy cuz's are back there and are my bodyguards...

lololol

May 17, 2013 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. A∴A∴

A∴A∴

May 16, 2013 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

Speaking of singing, I'm working on a couple of youtube videos I hope to have up soon. "Never Gonna Love Another Terrorist" & "Shoulda Been Born Ginger" hopefully coming before too long

May 16, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. I'm getting a little hungry

my girlfriend carol is coming too rehearsal with me...yayayayayay

May 16, 2013 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  6. thanks for the cursing advise sky....i'll tell my hacker next time i talk too it.

Kelly Rowland is soooooo pretty

May 16, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. Jealous Liar

what's my social...

May 16, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. hacking is vulgar also

get a move on hoe

May 16, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. SKY

IF YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITHOUT CURSING...YOU ARE A VULGAR PERSON .
    A VULGAR PERSON HAS A BAD HABIT...ANY ONE WHO ALLOWS YOU TO CURSE
    24 7 IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. EVERY TIME YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO CURSE IN YOUR
    PRESENT YOU ARE TELLING THEM, ITS OK TO VOMIT ON YOU. AND VOMIT STINK!
    I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL THE TRUTH, AND YOU VULGAR PEOPLE , TRY NOT TO
    CURSE FOR I HOUR EACH DAY AND YOU WILL OVERCOME THIS SICKNESS.

May 16, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. i love resting and doing nothing all day....i deserve it after 25 years...

what a great summer, performances, chico's fall line...then i'll be a star all over again in september...
    i hate soap operas

May 16, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  11. discoverhack

discover were hong kong charges....not ours...sukka 3

May 16, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. SKY

BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN'T CARRY A NOTE SINGS....SINGING IS GOOD FOR THE HEART....
    ALL I AM SAYING IS THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE RICH AND THEY CAN'T SING BUT WANT TO AND
    THEY EXPECT YOU TO BUY THEIR SONGS....AND MOST PEOPLE LIKE THIS
    LIP SING AT CONCERTS OR HAVE THEIR VOICE MADE TO SOUND GOOD.

May 16, 2013 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  13. sukka3

kelly rowland could care less.....she's too busy

May 16, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sokman

Btw, calling your opinions fact doesnt make them so. By your own measure of judgement, you should not continue to blog since you're not very good at it

May 16, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sokman

Why do people insist on singing when they cant... Reminds me of a time Jeff Goldblum was a guest on Cindy Crawfords short lived talk show (I watched for the articles I swear) when he asked her to sing. She declined at first, stating she wasnt a good singer. Jeff proceeded to tell her that singing is the art of making a joyful noise for yourself, not the practice of making it sound perfect to everyone else. That resonated with me, & since then I have sang (sang? sung?) almost every day, at work, doing chores, or just wandering through the grocer. I know I cant sing "well", but I continue to make my joyful noise regardless. Suck on that FACT Sky

May 16, 2013 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  16. vulgar

i love being vulgar especially after a couple of drinks...

May 16, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  17. SKY

VULGARITY, CURSING, WHAT MUST THEIR LIFE REALLY BE LIKE.
    WELL I CAN TRUTHFULLY TELL YOU, SINCE I USE TO BE LIKE THEM....
    THEIR LIFE IS EMPTY .....UNTIL ONE DAY THEY GROW-UP
    NO PERSON WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH A PERSON WHO
    IS VULGAR...UNLESS THEY HAVE MONEY, THEN YOU HAVE FAKE FRIENDS.

May 16, 2013 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • SKYhigh

"A PERSON WHO IS VULGAR…UNLESS THEY HAVE MONEY, THEN YOU HAVE FAKE FRIENDS."

Ok, that sentence makes absolutely NO SENSE. Whatchoo smokin' SKY?

May 16, 2013 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  18. Elena C

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~~~ MìxedŚìngle.Çoм ~ ~~Serious interracial dating is an ideal platform for afro romance for black & white singles. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

May 16, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  19. Pliny

Good morning, trolls. Just thought I would start the day by saying that each and every one of you Marquee Blog posters can suck a fart out of my ass today.

May 16, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  20. SKY

THE REAL SKY, SIMPLY TELLS THE TRUTH...THE GIRL IS AVERAGE,
    LIKE EVERYONE WHO CAN CARRY A TUNE OK....NOTHING SPECIAL....JUST CURSING AND WEARING NO
    CLOTHES, AVERAGE BODY NOTHING STANDS OUT....SHE GOT MONEY TO MAKE HERSELF SOMETHING
    A SINGER OK...LETS LEAVE IT LIKE IT IS....

May 16, 2013 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  21. jealous3

beaver has too be ready too go now.

May 16, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. POOP SHOOTS FROM POOP CHUTES

*squuuuuuiiiiiirrrrrttttt......

May 16, 2013 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  23. jealoussky

nobody cares sky...life is good for most

May 16, 2013 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  24. kellyfan

Kelly Rowland has an amazing voice growing with destiny's child helped her alot.

May 16, 2013 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  25. SKY

FACT: SOMETIMES I BABBLE INCOHERENTLY ...OFTEN WHILE DIDDLING MYSELF IN THE BATHTUB.
    YES I HAVE A SMALL AVERAGE MIND, MAYBE BELOW AVERAGE....BUT THAT'S WHAT AVERAGE PEOPLE WANT....
    WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON THINKING BEFORE BLOGGING?

May 16, 2013 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  26. SKY

FACT: SHE"S A AVERAGE GIRL ...SHE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE HERSELF SOUND GOOD.
    SMALL AVERAGE BODY....BUT THAT'S WHAT AVERAGE PEOPLE WANT....
    WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST OF SINGING WHEN THEY "CANT"?

May 16, 2013 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  27. ※Sadie※

Good morning everybody! How ya all doing lately? Well, you all know how much I like Taylor Swift (not). If you go to the link, it says that the guy was in the ocean swimming to her house to meet her. I sounds like he never actually touched land, because he saw her security guys, and turned around. Here's my question: I thought "water" was public domain. How could they arrest this guy if he never touched her property? They cops didn't even spot the guy until he was a mile away from the house. I never realized that Taylor was some kind of royalty, and got special treatment. I guess this is what happens when you are one of her fans. Off to jail with you, whether you do anything to her or not. BV, Triumph, Sokman, Peace, and all the rest of you crazy kids, have a great day!

May 16, 2013 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  28. drybed

i love put it in too

May 16, 2013 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  29. M.A.P.

I loved Kelly Rowland's song 'Put it in' or whatever, that shiz was hot. I hope this new single is just as good. I always liked Kelly more than Beyonce, she just seems more down to earth.

May 16, 2013 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
    • True and she's not criminal either

kelly is my girl....i worship the ground she walks on

May 16, 2013 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  30. Sokman

Howdy from Dudeville y'all. Taking a night off of harrassing trolls to say I hope its been a good day & to catch up on my Gilligans Island & Buck Rodgers. Thank your god for digitally remastered dvds. Much better than the rubbish on tv today, with exception to Walking Dead & Game of Thrones of course. Well, off to surround myself with Mary Ann & Colonel Wilma Deering. A guy should be so lucky...

May 16, 2013 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  31. Kelly Rowland looks beautiful in the pic above.

she has sold millions of cds. she and destiny's child are hopefully reuniting soon.
    i will definately be there.

May 15, 2013 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. gf

took care of that too...the rapper is lost...

May 15, 2013 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  33. FAT THIN OLD OR YOUNG...

everyone wants kelly's energy around.....daz the way it goes...she doesn't care if some 16 yr olds do not like her. she cares about the 800 people who are coming too see her...daz it...

May 15, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  34. stop fighting a losing battle...

the woman is talented she will be talented even when she's 50...

May 15, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  35. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Good to hear things are good for you. I'm doing fine. My gf is as well thanks for asking. Been working hard and helping my mother, who injured her leg, get around town. So I'm pretty pooped. But aside from that it's all good.

May 15, 2013 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

@Vixen

May 15, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope it's nothing serious. Hopefully she will be up and about and she will be better soon. Glad to hear your gf is well. I'm pooped too, so I'm calling it a night as well. Good night

May 15, 2013 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

Mom injured her leg trying to kick your a$$ for all the stupid poop jokes I bet.

May 17, 2013 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P.

STUPID!? How dare you. Those "jokes" as you csall them are actually helping A LOT of people, so you can take a turd, put it in the freezer and then sit on it.

May 17, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  36. JoHannaFan

not interested

May 15, 2013 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  37. JOANSIEU33

Unbelievable…Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
    They met through ~~ MìxedMatchìng.Çoм~~Here is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.

May 15, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ParanoidsDoThat3

kelly rowland is a true talent, singer, dancer and she has so many jobs ahead of her...she will be a star until she is old

May 15, 2013 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Hacking Updates3

1. database rigged 123 activity
    2. hacked in to all phone calls some fake some real

Good Night Everyone

May 15, 2013 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  40. rightontopofthings

hey vixen!!! nice too meet you

May 15, 2013 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  41. V¡xen

Just stopping in to say hi if anyone is around..@Sadie, Peace..did you two get a chance to check out Bates Motel? Hope everyone is having a good eve/night :)

May 15, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Vixen. How's life treating ya? Hope you have a good evening as well :)

May 15, 2013 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hi Vixen

you don't see your happy self...!

May 15, 2013 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Overheard Phone Conversation

vixen are you a lesbean?

May 15, 2013 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Hi Triumph! Life is treating me good. I can't complain. How about yourself? How's your gf doing?

Lesbean?..lol. No I'm not a lesbean..lol. I'm assuming you're also "rightontopofthings, hacking updates3 and Hi Vixen as well :)

May 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yes vixen

there is alot of cruelty in the world and i intend too end it...could care less about the blogging but the
      vicious stuff ain't happening...u know what i mean girlfriend?

May 15, 2013 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

So, I'm guessing you're the modern day "Superman". You're here to save the day for all mankind.. Good night

May 15, 2013 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Are you the Mad Rapper? I was wondering what happened to you.

May 16, 2013 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |