Today's news you might've missed:
- Oooooo noooo! Who shall crack us up with that catch phrase as NBC "Dateline's" host Keith Morrison now?! 'SNL' cast member Bill Harder is reportedly leaving the sketch comedy show after eight years. Don't worry Stefon, we will see you at that hot New York City club "Ummm hmmm." [New York Times]
- "Homeland" star Morena Baccarin is expecting her first child with husband Austin Chick. Can Dana Brody babysit please? [People]
- What? A Danity Kane reunion minus that short-lived girl group's Svengali Diddy? Do NOT play with our emotions! [TMZ]
- Britney Spears' two sons are growing up so fast. All together now: Awwwwwwwwww. [MTV]
- Speaking of kids, we are so happy for TLC's "The Little Couple" to have found their adopted son William. Watching them getting ready to pick him up warms our heart. [People]
- We aren't sure we are buying this story circulating out there that Jaden Smith wants to be legally emancipated from his parents, Will and Jada. 'Cause, come on – who would want to be emancipated from the man who gave the world the quintessential warm weather jam, "Summertime?" [New York Daily News]
- With all the news about Angelina Jolie and cancer, we didn't want to forget about another Angie – Angie Everheart's rep confirmed to CNN that the actress was scheduled to undergo surgery for thyroid cancer today so we wish her all the best.