Today's news you might've missed:
- "Anna Karenina" and "Atonement" director Joe Wright has been added to the list of possible directors for the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie - and he's considered a frontrunner. [THR]
- We soon could have twice as much of CeeLo Green on TV. The musician's landed his own reality show on TBS, which he'll presumably work around his duties on NBC's "The Voice." [EW]
- "90210's" Shenae Grimes has tied the knot ... and in a black Vera Wang wedding dress. The 23-year-old actress married Brit model Josh Beech.
- Kate Upton is giving a serious Marilyn Monroe vibe on the cover of Vogue's June issue. [Vogue]
- Now that he's 19, Canadian Justin Bieber can tweet about drinking all he wants ... as he did Friday with a photo of himself and a friend holding a couple brews. [TMZ]
- And, in case you missed, the music video for what is sure to be one of the songs of the summer this year: