Today's news you might've missed:
- The November release date for "Ender's Game" is slowly approaching, and today brought the first of what we're sure will be many clips to come. Before you get your hopes up, we'll warn you that it's just a teaser for the teaser trailer, which is arriving May 7.
- Justin Timberlake is in the midst of a music career resurgence, but he hasn't given up on acting. The 32-year-old is set to portray record exec Neil Bogart in a biopic called "Spinning Gold." [THR]
- Add Jamie King to the list of pregnant celebs: the model and actress is expecting her first child with husband Kyle Newman later this year. [People]
- Instead of bringing back an old judge, "American Idol" might be looking to Harry Connick, Jr. to help the show recover from its ratings slump. [E!]
- We really do adore the bromance Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx have going, and in the latest trailer for their June release, "White House Down," they make a good team. Oh, and one other thing - don't touch Jamie Foxx's Jordans.