While you were working ...
April 24th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Kelly Clarkson is 31 and loving it. The singer is celebrating her birthday today (April 24) and she tweeted that she's "the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger." [Kelly Clarkson's Twitter]
  • Walmart is offering anxious Superman fans a chance to get an advance look at the upcoming "Man of Steel" movie. Beginning at 8 a.m. on May 18, fans can purchase up to four tickets per visit to a Walmart outlet to gain access to early "Man of Steel" screenings at select theaters on June 13.
  • NBC has stopped asking "why" when it comes to reality TV concepts, and has instead shifted into "why the heck not?" The network has placed an order for a live competition called "Million Second Quiz" that would run for 24 hours a day over a span of 12 days. [EW]
  • Shia LaBeouf and Brad Pitt, in the same movie? Here's hoping: The actor's said to be in talks for Pitt's World War II-era film, "Fury." [Variety]
  • Emma Watson "wants to rob" in the new theatrical trailer for "Bling Ring" (yes, the actress really does utter that scintillating line of dialogue):

Filed under: While you were working

1. Miley

I get paid over $87 per hour twerking from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I've been doing, Poop55.com_

April 25, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  2. .

@ sadie where peace at?

April 25, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Good morning, dot. lol.. didn't know what to call you! Peace is fine. She's just been busy lately. I'll be talking to her later, and will tell her you asked about her. It was nice of you to ask about her, though. Good day to ya!
      Shout out to Triumph, Sokman, BV, and Sickamundo. Sickamundo-don't like old Dario? You were cracking me up. Happy Thursday to all!

April 25, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sokman

Kirk Douglas & Burt Lancaster? Was it a Battle of the Chins movie? :-) I stand alone, one of his & Douglas's first movies & first of six or seven together, is actually pretty good too. My favorite Lancaster movies are Island of Dr Moreau, Run silent Run Deep, & Gunfight at OK Corral (another Lancaster/Douglas movie).

April 25, 2013 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

About 15 unless the bowl is really dirty, then no more than 25

April 25, 2013 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. ※Sadie※

Good evening all! I've been sitting here for a while now just trying to think of something to comment on. I'm just at a loss tonight. Where's Triumph when you need him? Anyway, hope your Thursday is a good one.

April 24, 2013 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Hi

April 24, 2013 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey BV! Was just checking my email, and thought I'd check here one more time before I hung it up for the night. How ya doing?

April 24, 2013 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I'm ok. Just watching an old movie on TCM. The Devil's Disciple with Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster. Not a bad movie so far. Have a good night Sadie.

April 25, 2013 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie, Vixen. I'm still around. I've just been busy. Tonight my neighbors were having an Italian dinner. So I made them a nice fresh batch of a ss raviolis.

April 25, 2013 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. T Rex

I got me a pink ballerina tutu, fairy wings and a magic wand today. I look darling in it ;)

April 24, 2013 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Dario

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I've been doing, Wow55.com_

April 24, 2013 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |