Today's news you might've missed:
- Kelly Clarkson is 31 and loving it. The singer is celebrating her birthday today (April 24) and she tweeted that she's "the happiest I've ever been in my life and my career has never been stronger." [Kelly Clarkson's Twitter]
- Walmart is offering anxious Superman fans a chance to get an advance look at the upcoming "Man of Steel" movie. Beginning at 8 a.m. on May 18, fans can purchase up to four tickets per visit to a Walmart outlet to gain access to early "Man of Steel" screenings at select theaters on June 13.
- NBC has stopped asking "why" when it comes to reality TV concepts, and has instead shifted into "why the heck not?" The network has placed an order for a live competition called "Million Second Quiz" that would run for 24 hours a day over a span of 12 days. [EW]
- Shia LaBeouf and Brad Pitt, in the same movie? Here's hoping: The actor's said to be in talks for Pitt's World War II-era film, "Fury." [Variety]
- Emma Watson "wants to rob" in the new theatrical trailer for "Bling Ring" (yes, the actress really does utter that scintillating line of dialogue):