Today's news you might've missed:
- HBO's “Game of Thrones” has set a new ratings record. About 4.9 million viewers - a new series high - tuned in to watch the fourth episode of the third season on Sunday. [EW]
- MTV is getting back into the dating game with “The Hook Up,” to be hosted by “Guy Code’s” Andrew Shulz. [Deadline]
- Ben Affleck is going to "Live Below the Line." The actor tweeted that he’ll eat $1.50 worth of food/day for five days on behalf of the Eastern Congo Initiative. [Twitter]
- Sharon Osbourne used her gig as one of the hosts on CBS's "The Talk" to go on record about what's been going on with her and Ozzzy – and she's not happy.
- Jimmy Kimmel and his team recently played a little prank at Coachella. See what happens when “Jimmy Kimmel Live” asks festival-goers what they think of fictional bands (like Dr. Shlomo and the G.I. Clinic) on a special edition of “Lie Witness News”: