While you were working ...
April 12th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Another day, another story about the Kardashian Klan: according to Kris Jenner, there’s no truth to the rumors that her and Bruce’s marriage is on the rocks. [Celebuzz]
  • Speaking of the Kardashian’s … it seems somebody skipped a mandatory settlement conference in Los Angeles today, and it wasn’t Kim. Still no word on why Kris Humphries was a no-show. [People]
  • Reese Witherspoon is back to brown. The actress was spotted sporting a brunette ‘do for her latest film, “The Good Life,” which is currently filming in Atlanta. [Us Weekly]
  • Looks like Troll Dolls are one step closer to a movie theater and TV near you. American Girl doll veteran Shawn Dennis will oversee the impending franchise. [THR]
  • Shakira’s baby boy recently took a seat in one of “The Voice’s” big red rotating chairs. This picture is just too precious not to share:

Filed under: While you were working

1. charlie crack

Nice try vixen.......u ho€

April 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kris Humphries

I didn't show up because kanye is playing daddy and when I rubbed Kimmy's belly the baby yelled: "My mommy say yoous a goldigger"

April 15, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. I love mondays..

April 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hershel Squirts

ffffffffffpppppppppppptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt*splut*splut*PLOOP*fffffffffffffffffppppppppppppptttttttttttttt..........*SPLASH*

April 15, 2013 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. Betty

POOOOOOOOOOPY

April 15, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sokman

The food blog trolling the entertainment blog? Hahahahahaha! Man I love the internet. Thats better than when the NBA section goes after the wrestling section on Yahoo Answers

April 15, 2013 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol..that's some funny sh¡t right there. Reminded me of the movie Revenge Of The Nerds. We have to be careful or they might throw pie in our faces..lol. Thxs for the chuckle.

April 15, 2013 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sokman

Oh you guys are serious. Well, before you reveal the "truth" about me, let me clear the air a bit. I'm not really a guy living in Missouri. I'm actually a mutated female sock living in a Maytag dryer in a Sears somewhere in Canada. I only come out late at night or on weekends when no one is around & blog on the inventory computer. ya got me...

April 14, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DownSideofFame

What a guy will do to stay young...sometimes still holds on, even when it's time
    To let go...we'll help you to turn that heavy page...

WHEN LIFE IS NOT ALL, PEACHES & CREAM
    When it comes to solving , " NIGHTMARE PROBLEMS "
    Elite. Problem solvers...honest," "interactive," and "cordial "
    Our name states it. Down side of fame , AdamsFamily negotiations
    " WHEN YOU ARE TO BUSY TO EAT, DRINK, OR SLEEP "
    Let us assist U... We pull the good out of the Bad, PUBLICITY (E us at)
    Contracts24 (at) yahoo.com--we'll get back to you with our events, An event of ours, Campaign was covered By National Media Coverage...& tv ...Our people are some of the best in the world, Regardless of location

April 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • DownSideofTrolling

. . . . . . .. . . /¯/)
      . . . . . . . . ./¯. /
      . . . . . . . . / . ./
      . . . . . /¯`/'. .'/¯¯`?
      . . . . ./'/. /. . /. . /. /¯\
      . . . . ('(. . . . . .¯/'. . .')
      . . . . .\. . . . . . . . .'../
      . . . . ..'\'. .\. . . . . . /

April 15, 2013 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. Attention all bloggers

One mystery solved. Observer is a GUY, not a girl, who blogs on the food blog, Eatocracy. Go read the coffee klatch section. He's a guy who lives in Denver. He outed himself. Who else uses the term, liberal stooge all the time? A guy named Truth. He acts all goody two shoed on the foody blog, then comes on here and attacks our own. Beware and be alert. Time for some pay back on him. We don't troll on those people, but they troll on us. Unite, all Marquee bloggers. Don't let the foodies troll us. This has been a public service announcement.

April 14, 2013 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol..Observer. I have to check it out.

April 14, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Yea, that could be him..lol

April 14, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • That makes 3 bloggers right?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

April 14, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Disgusto@live.com

I like a good mystery almost as I love ( o )( o ). Let's solve some more!

April 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Eatocracy you say? I may have to head over there and add my special ingredient to their recipes.

April 14, 2013 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening all! Hope you all had a good weekend. Hey Triumph. Are you going to add your secret sauce, too? Their recipes will never be the same. lol.. I have to agree with you all on the K family. They must be the most vain family in America. I wonder if Kris made Bruce have the facial surgery. Most men, not all though, would never take it that far. Put a wig on him, and he'd look like an ugly woman.

April 14, 2013 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

@ Triumph, see the person is using your poopsicle on Eatocracy..lol
      @Sadie, are you going to watch The Vikings tonight? I it's coming on at 10:00.

April 14, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Hey BV! You seem to like that show, i should check it out, too. So our troll is finally revealed. Is this the same troll who let you take the rap not too long ago? What a bunch of crap. (Hello to Triumph...lol)

April 14, 2013 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Hey BV! How are ya? Is this the regular night for the Vikings? I've switched the channel, and am ready to watch it. Thanks for the tip. Just sitting here reading the comments. Some interesting reading! Answers a few questions, too. And I'm really surprised to find out that Sokman is a mutated, female sock. The things you learn! lol.. Have a good night.

April 14, 2013 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Hi Sadie! Apple fritters it is. Sound good? See ya in the am! :)

April 14, 2013 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • ※Sadie※

Evening, Peace! Yeah, no kidding. Why does this guy have it against us girls. BV took a beating, I've taken my share. The others he drove off. What's his problem. There is a Truth that posts on here, once in a while, too. Did you read the Eatocracy one? Who can figure? Yes, you are right. What a bunch of crap.

April 14, 2013 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I haven't trolled anyone after I apologized and asked you guys to come back. I don't troll anymore just so you know. I just didn't like CC after a while. He was so full of it. I'm just being honest. There were times I got blamed for things that I didn't do. I don't know who it was, but that's in the past.

@Sadie, yes, sunday nights at ten the vikings come on. Yes Peace, you should check it out. Good night all.

April 14, 2013 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Betty

You are a liberal stooge

April 15, 2013 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • El Disgusto

Apparently the foodies have a different, more strict moderator over at the Eatocracy site. I've been there off and on today dropping my own special brand of "wisdom," only to have it screened and flat-out not get posted. Challenge accepted, Eatocracy.

April 15, 2013 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Wall on--just sayin--

go

April 13, 2013 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. V¡xen

Can't you chill out on the crazy postings? Just saying...

April 13, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bruce married number 2 and remained with number 2

Good for Bruce!!!!

April 13, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SeparateLives--

kris and bruce are a great example of a wonderful marriage....

April 13, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner are a great couple...(pictured above)

Bruce loves those kids as crazy as they are.....Kris i feel is a decent mother....(photo above)

Solid couple after over 20 yrs of marriage

April 13, 2013 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bruce is in his 60's and Kris is 55 and they still rise...

go kris jenner!!!!! ayyyyyyy!!!!

April 13, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  16. mardon

Kris Jenner is hot and has huge breasts...

April 13, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. V¡xen

Kris Jenner looks like a startled deer. Why would a man do that to himself?

Have a great weekend all.

April 13, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • she has huge t-ts like her daughters...

bruce is a very happy man

April 13, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gorgon

Bruce loves her girls' t-ts. He plays with 'em all the time.

April 13, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • bruce and kris (photo above) are a happy couple thats why

kris is not a nag which helps the relationship and makes him stay home so he can rise alot more

April 13, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Hi BV! My question is, Why would anybody to that to themselves? Hope you're having a good w/e! Everyone else, too. :)

April 13, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Donny

Who is that tall, older lady with Kris Jenner? She is really quite striking.

April 13, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  19. the dowsideofadisgracedho

meeting someone like madonna....

April 13, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  20. Gullible

hooked up next morning–

April 13, 2013 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sokman

No way. Charleston Chew bites all the way.

April 13, 2013 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  22. Looks like Trolls are one step closer to a movie theater and TV near you.

Attention all trolls. Do not be fooled into going to any theaters near you. It is just a ploy to send you all back under your bridges. On second thought, may I pay for your ticket?

April 12, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRon Hubbard

You are such a frickin goober!

April 12, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh, yeah

Goober? How bout raisinettes? Or junior mints? Not really into Goobers. Popcorn w/butter is always nice, too. And a free ticket, life is sweet.

April 12, 2013 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRon Hubbard

Goober, as in socks with sandals, striped shirt with plaid pants, you get the picture.

April 13, 2013 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

Isn't that a description of a troll anyway? Bridge dwellers, basement dwellers, socks with sandals, glasses sliding down their noses. Yeah, I get the picture. I vote for popcorn w/butter,though. Why so mean to the lowly troll? They are just here to jam the blog with nonsense and pick on those who don't deserve it. Is it because they are all gay? Not their fault, born that way. lmao.

April 13, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • She had too have been born that way....it just got worse..

I would not dwell on her any longer.....

April 13, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • V. A. Ginal Discharge

April 14, 2013 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Well

Just read the food blog. This V.A. Ginal one could be that AleeD on the coffee one, too. Notice her post. Two trolls from the same blog? We must be on guard. The nerd blog is attacking us.

April 14, 2013 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Disgusto

Maybe it's time to "troll" the food blogs for awhile, and leave some of my high-brow commentary there.

April 15, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  23. Gross

I can't tell which one is Bruce Jenner and which is Kris Kardashian – both look like a couple of botoxed, plasticized middle-aged women.

April 12, 2013 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |