Today's news you might've missed:
- Anne Hathaway has her haters, but Christopher Nolan appears to be a fan. The actress is said to be in talks to reunite with "The Dark Knight Rises" director for a new movie called "Interstellar" that already stars Matthew McConaughey. [THR]
- With "Breaking Bad" nearing its end, AMC is considering giving us a new take on the acclaimed story with a spinoff focusing on Bob Odenkirk's Saul Goodman. [Deadline]
- Speaking of "Breaking Bad," Bryan Cranston has lined up a new job. The actor has joined "Kung Fu Panda 3" along with Rebel Wilson and Mads Mikkelsen. [/Film]
- Kim Kardashian's baby with Kanye West might be arriving earlier than anticipated, as a new report says her due date could be closer to June. Steel yourselves for the impending coverage onslaught, Internet. [Page Six]
- It hasn't been that long since Rihanna was seen cuddling with Chris Brown at the Grammys, but the two might've hit a rough patch. RiRi went off about "not understanding love" during her concert in L.A. Monday amid gossip that she and Brown have split up. [People]
- Talk about being a chameleon: Matt Damon's proving his versatility this week, as just days after he sparkled - literally - in the trailer for "Behind the Candelabra," Damon donned tattoos and high-tech gear for the action epic "Elysium," not a stray streak of spray-tan in sight.