While you were working ...
April 9th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today’s news you might’ve missed:

• Usher and Shakira must be doing something right. “The Voice” got a ratings boost three weeks into its new season. More than 13 million viewers tuned in, matching the fall season’s highest-rated episode. [EW]
  • Charles Xavier briefly mentions his paper on human genetic mutation in 2011’s “X-Men: First Class.” And from the looks of director Bryan Singer’s Twitter feed, X’s thesis will play a role in “Days of Future Past,” as well. [Twitter]
  • After a rough start to 2013, it seems Bieber is going back to his roots bangs. Biebs debuted his new-old ‘do at a meet and green over the weekend. [Vulture]
  • Expect to see a lot more of Diane Kruger’s flawless skin. The actress has been appointed the face of a new Chanel skincare campaign, to launch later this year. [Vogue]
  • Beyonce is being a tease again. Enjoy the 13-second video of her performing “Grown Woman” below:

Filed under: While you were working

1. seo

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your weblog? Its extremely nicely written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better? seo http://fiverr.com/twnseobacklink

April 24, 2013 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. seo

Hey There. I found your weblog utilizing msn. This is a really nicely written post. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to study much more of one's helpful information. Thanks for your post. I will certainly return. seo http://fiverr.com/twnseobacklink

April 24, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. additional hints

I truly enjoy reading on this internet site , it has got wonderful blog posts. "The longing to produce great inspirations didn't produce anything but more longing." by Sophie Kerr.

April 17, 2013 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

Kim Jong Un wouldnt say azzes. They're just getting '80's rock over there, so he hasnt moved on past uranus jokes yet

April 11, 2013 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. starrfire

Hey Peace and Sadie! Missed ya girls! I was gonna put on shorts but didn't want to blinden people with my white legs. LOL! Not much to comment on today's news. Chicago Fire is on tonight – one of my fav new shows. Peace, meet ya back on our games. :)

April 10, 2013 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tom Bergeron

My grandmother breast fed me till I was 11.. Good times

April 10, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. go wipe your own sanded cootch

oh and there is some in the mouth from the sand bag====love toshiba

April 10, 2013 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. i need more of his voice....

that will help me determine how i feel for the show...thanks

April 10, 2013 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. V¡xen

You people are nuts..lol Good morning everyone. @Peace..I hear ya on that.lol.

April 10, 2013 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sadie

Good morning, all you crazy kids! Just having coffee and reading your comments. Thanks for the early morning chuckles. Don't worry about North Korea, we'll just send Triumph and Alverez to drop some butt bombs on them. They have no idea that we have a secret weapon that will devastate their country. Eat sh!t, little Kim. lol... Have a good day all!

April 10, 2013 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Emma

You too our friend. We hope your day will be the best : )

April 10, 2013 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Thank you, Emma! Right back at you! Hey BV! Where ya been? Hope you are doing good today, too. Peace-hope you are feeling better today. Peace & I went and saw the Oz movie on Sunday. Wasn't bad. I was hoping it would be a little darker and a little more magical. Does that make sense? Had some good comedic points, explained some things about the original. Again, it wasn't bad. Anyone else seen it? What did you think?

April 10, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I want to see that movie! Heard it was great, but I have a feeling I might think the same thing about it. You seem to like the same movies, tv shows like I do, so if you feel that way, I just might have to agree with you. Speaking of...have you been watching The Vikings? I love that show! It's a great replacement since The Walking Dead is not on now :( .

Peace is not feeling well? What's wrong with her? Feel better @Peace

April 10, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • i'm sorry peace...drink ginger tea and go too bed.

thanks

April 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey BV! Peace has a flu bug or something. Everybody send her well wishes to make her feel better. I have not seen the Vikings. What is it about? What channel does it come on? I'll have to check it out.

April 10, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

It's a great show on the history channel. Comes on sunday nights. Have to run. Just got to work :( ...so beautiful out to be working. Oh well... Hey peace!!! Feel better soon :) ... later

April 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Thanks, BV! I scanned, and there is an episode tonight. I'll check it out. It's actually about the Vikings, duh. Have a good day at work, if that's possible. lol. I've got to be headed in that direction myself. Later!

April 10, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Thanks @ I'm sorry. I'm living on sprite & chic noodle soup.
      BV, I have a stomach bug of some kind & it really sux. Thanks for the well wishes! Good weather today? starrfire, too. She had to turn her ac on & break out her shorts & flip flops! Yeah, I'm jealous!
      Sadie, I think your boss is back now, so try to have a good day...lol!

April 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Renaldo

Saving money is gay.

April 10, 2013 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  12. Renaldo

Being a person of color I find these blogs to be fasinating.

April 10, 2013 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  13. Kim Jong Un

I could target all of you loser's houses, they would collapse on the basements in which you reside and no one in the world would miss you.

I wouldn't want to do the US the favor of getting rid of yor sorry azzes, though.

April 10, 2013 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan

You can't bomb me. I live in my mom's basement. It's safe down here. Peaceful too except for the clothes washer running sometimes.

April 10, 2013 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Jose'

Kim is a girls name.

April 10, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Kim Jong Un

Don't you have a lawn to mow, Jose, or some tacos to fry?

April 10, 2013 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Kim Long 'Un

I have a humongous pen!s by Asian standards - 2.75" fully engorged! Take that, puny American swine devils!

April 10, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. Peace ✌

Chanel skin care? How much will that cost, BV? Next lifetime, right? Lol! (just a little blast from the past. ;) )

April 10, 2013 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Doug

It's pretty expensive. I usually get my mom around $400 of the no.5 line for Christmas each year. She says she stretches it out so it last her all year long.

April 10, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

I'm not BV but thought I would post under her name one time in her honor. She was nice.

April 10, 2013 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

That's awfully nice of you Doug! How many old men do you have to blow to get that kind of cash?

April 10, 2013 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Doug

None really. I just put some of each check in the credit union. It adds up so at Christmas I can get friends stuff. It's almost like free money.

April 10, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Doug

They will let us cash in our vacation time too. Sometimes I'll do that at Christmas. Everything cost so much these days it's hard to save sometimes

April 10, 2013 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Jose'

Doug you sound gay. Are you a lesbean?

April 10, 2013 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Jose'

Doug means gay in Mexican.

April 10, 2013 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Oleg

Here is Russia the name Doug means gay basement dweller that is embicillic.

April 10, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  15. cannot wait until my hair is long jet black...

yep

April 10, 2013 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  16. Stan

Definitly a festibal of gaynicity.

April 10, 2013 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  17. Barb

This sounds gay to me. Really gay.

April 10, 2013 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. Usher is a rare talent...that is not nice..

April 9, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jujubeans

Usher is a POS so, take it away Triumph.

April 9, 2013 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Ted

POOOOOOP :)

April 9, 2013 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Nate

I really do pray everyone that post here is doing incredible and enjoying the spring time. I hope I wasn't bothersome to you today. Thanks for being my friend. Not kidding. : )

April 9, 2013 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sadie

Holy crap (that was for you Triumph)! We got Kim K and family, Biebs, Beyonce, Ray J, and Taylor. What no Miley or Rihanna? Are they trying to punish us? Lol. Have a good evening all!

April 9, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |