While you were working ...
April 8th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• When Kelly Clarkson gets married to fiance Brandon Blackstock, Blake Shelton's going to do the honors as officiant. Clarkson is getting a two-for-one deal with Shelton, though, because he's going to sing as well. [MTV]
  • Dreaming of dating Scarlett Johansson? Here's a tip (aside from waking up to reality): learn how to tame your jealousy. ScarJo doesn't dig guys who get all green with envy. [Marie Claire]
  • Well isn't this thrilling: A&E's "The Bates Motel" is getting a second season. [THR]
  • Over on AMC, "Mad Men" pulled in nearly the exact same viewership it had for last year's season opener. Its sixth season returned with 3.4 million watching, as compared to the 3.5 million who tuned in for season five. [EW]
  • Although it would've given hope to those still mourning the loss of Jelena, Selena Gomez's new song "Come & Get It" isn't about her ex, Justin Bieber. [RyanSeacrest.com]

Filed under: While you were working

1. humming sound confirmed at 4am..thanks

April 9, 2013 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Est.19xx

They won it for Ware....now Adidas can make bazillions off of them pulling it off after his injury. Congrats! They're some happy frats!

April 9, 2013 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  3. #Da**

Clap clap. Big of you to recognize louisville. My money was all on blue. Didn't think Louis D could hold trey but heyyyy....

April 9, 2013 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sadie

Evening all! Well, just listened to the new Selena song. Sounds just like any other teen song out there. I guess it doesn't take much to tickle her fans, either. I just don't get this generation. Ok, I hate to say this, but congrats to Louisville. It was a good game. Wish Michigan would have made some of those free throws they missed. Congrats to Michigan for making it to the finals, too. It's been a long time since we had a good basketball team. Now, I need to go dry my tears. Just kidding.

April 9, 2013 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Here's a tissue Sadie ;) Michigan's got nothing to be ashamed of. They had a damn good season still.

April 9, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Good morning, Triumph! How ya doing lately? Thanks for the tissue. lol.. Yeah, they did good this year. Now, we got to get their football team back on track. As you've probably figured, I'm a huge sports fan. I hope you have a good day!

April 9, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Awww, that's was nice Triumph.

April 10, 2013 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. Tim

How did it get to be 9 o'clock already? I hope you and everyone have sweet and happy dreams. Not kidding.

April 8, 2013 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Kelly is a no talent and never will be.

April 8, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Sarah

Nope. I'm a cow. An atomic flying cow.

April 8, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tay

Mooooooo I'm a cow.

April 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. 30-Thanks review and phone

Dear

I hope you are doing well. My name is Emely, I am the Client Recovery Specialist with Minute Funds.

I want too reach out to you again and express how much Minute Funds truly cares and values you as a client. We sincerely hope that you've seen that we are different than any other lender you've ever worked with. It means a great deal to us that we exceed your expectations in all areas and we sincerely want to make you a raving fan.

In an effort to prove this to you with more than words, I would like to make a deal with you. I am willing to forgive your entire loan balance on three simple conditions:

1. you pay a one-time $49 loan forgiveness fee to literally just cover the administrative costs for your loan forgivness and;

2. you take a small portion of the forgiven loan and do something special for yourself, (Maybe its been too long since you and a loved one went out to dinner or maybe you need a rejuvenation day at the spa. Even something as simple as giving ten dollars to that family on your street who is less fortunate thatn you.) And;

3. send us an email after step 2 describing to us your experience. If you will commit to using these funds for whatever purpose u decide will give you just a little something to look forward to (and NOT paying bills with it!) then we will consider your obligation to us met. That's...no strings attached.

Please understand that this one-of-a-kind deal and we would be happy to give it to you. Feel free to give me a call directly or send me an email and let me know if this is something that interests you.

I hope to hear from you soon

Take Care,

Emely

April 8, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Kelly should walk the aisle with chunks of butt dumplings in her hair.

April 8, 2013 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |