Today's news you might've missed:
- It seems Sunday's record ratings for "Game of Thrones" was all the proof HBO needed to keep the show around. The network has announced that "GOT" will return for a fourth season.
- Hayden Panettiere "wouldn't be shocked" if she and her rumored fiancé, Wladimir Klitschko, wind up having some babies. [Glamour]
- Emma Watson hated her character in Sofia Coppola's "Bling Ring" - and that's exactly why she wanted the part. [GQ UK]
- With Jay-Z producing and contributing to the "Great Gatsby" soundtrack, it wouldn't be a surprise if his wife Beyonce were to make an appearance. It seems that Queen Bey joined forces with Andre 3000 to cover an Amy Winehouse song for the upcoming Baz Luhrmann project. [E!]
- We're still nursing our heartbreak over the Amy Poehler/Will Arnett split, but is Poehler getting back out there? The actress was rumored to be on a so-called "date" with comedian Nick Kroll. [Page Six]
- Beverley Mitchell and her husband Michael Cameron must be in "7th Heaven": The couple are now parents of a baby girl, Kenzie Lynne Cameron. [People]