While you were working ...
April 1st, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Orlando Bloom already has a reputation from wooing fans with his romantic good looks, and now he's putting them to good use on the stage. The "Lord of the Rings" actor is going to portray Romeo in "Romeo and Juliet" opposite Phylicia Rashad's daughter, Condola. [NYT]
  • With all of the rumored changes happening at NBC, it's nice to see a little consistency in late night. Conan O'Brien is sticking with TBS and "Conan" through 2015. [EW]
  • "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" did so well in its opening weekend that there are already plans for a threequel. [Variety]
  • Demi Lovato isn't filling her days with just Simon Cowell and "X Factor" auditions - the singer/actress is readying a new album, "Demi," to be released in May. [Billboard]
  • Harry Styles and his bangs aren't ready to fly solo just yet. The singer's quashed rumors that he's leaving behind One Direction by assuring fans that he's working with the rest of the fantastically coiffed members to record their third album. [MTV]
  • Mekhi Phifer is now a married man! The former "E.R." star tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend on Sunday. [E!]
  • Rachel Bilson, in case you were curious, is fashionable and an awesome girlfriend. Her proof? "I'm definitely the person who would make his favorite dinner for him to come home to," she told Cosmopolitan magazine of her boyfriend, Hayden Christensen. [Cosmo]
  • In between stops on his Apology Tour 2013, Chris Brown is releasing new music. On Monday he unveiled the music video for his new single, "Fine China," off his forthcoming album, "X":

Filed under: While you were working

1. Rock

She'd look good with my love pearls in her hair

April 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. bloom is hot

I would love to do him

April 3, 2013 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. When I poop outside in the wintertime…

steam rises off the new-born fecal pile like smoke. It’s breathtakingly beautiful, actually. I love the smell of poo on a cool, crisp morning.

April 2, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Yesterday I filled some balloons with my rectal warriors then threw them at my neighbors when they came out. Chunks of my butt gumbo got in their hair.

April 2, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. TV Addict

Seriously, I read in Variety that Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad are going to portray Cliff and Clair Huxtable in a reboot of The Cosby Show next fall. How is that going to work if they’re on stage in Romeo and Juliet?

April 2, 2013 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dēfaecātus

Soiled another pair of pajamas in my sleep last night. I am banned from the laundromat because my sh!tsoiled clothing allegedly clogs up their machines, which makes absolutely no sense. Is it my fault your washers are inferior and cannot handle normal human dirt? What exactly do you spend all my quarters on anyway? Have to take another shower because I'm outta toilet paper. Stopping at Walmart for more PJs and TP.

April 2, 2013 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. Est. 19xx

Evening all. Must say I never watch so my opinion means nothing. Girl in pic is cute though. Hello to all yee bloggers.

April 2, 2013 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. tracie

OH GOD, ONE TIME RON JEREMY POUNDED MY STEAK TRAP AND I CRAPPED SAUSAGE FOR A WEEK! I'M HUNGRY FOR ARBY'S! J

April 2, 2013 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. Emma

I watched TWD too. It was ok but coulda been better. We hope everyone is having a happy evening.

I really didn't think they would kill off Andrea – she had been on since the first few episodes. Oh well. Happy Springtime. : )

April 1, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Peace ✌

So fixing a fave dinner for your man makes ya awesome? Hmmm, I must be absolutely amazing then! ;) Haha!

April 1, 2013 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

lol..Yeah, no kidding. How many awesome girls are out there? How about you, BV? How about you, Emma? I think it is even more awesome if your guy cooks for you! Ain't that right, girls!

April 1, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Dinner!!! .. lol...I wouldn't spit in my ex's mouth if he was dying of thirst.

April 2, 2013 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I guess I'm not so awesome which is okay when it comes to him..lol

April 2, 2013 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  11. V¡xen @ Peace & Sadie

Post..lol

April 1, 2013 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. V¡xen @ Peace & Sadie

Meant I didn't see pots from you two.

April 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  13. V¡xen @ Peace & Sadie

I think you two watch The Walking Dead. What did you think of the finale? I scolled through the Walking Dead post to see if you posted, but I didn't. Anyway, I though it was good. The beginning was great; I sure didn't expect that, and when the governor shot all his people..lol. All in all..it was great. Sorry Milton and Andrea died :(

April 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Hey girl! I finally made it here & did post on WD. Sadie doesn't watch it. Parts of the finale I liked & others...I expected more for the finale. I'm looking forward to new season in Oct, tho. Rick needs to give his kid, Carl, an all leather gift, he's really starting to bug me. (more than usual. Lol)

April 1, 2013 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey girls! How are you tonight? Peace is right. I have not been watching this, but I did watch some of the marathon that was on yesterday. I'm not really up on the characters, maybe I'll rent all the seasons this summer, and try to catch up. Kind of hard for me to pass judgement on the finale.

April 1, 2013 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen @ Sadie

Omg!!! Seriously? ! You need the leather...on your....:O how can you not.watch the most amazing show on tv? I want to fight the tv while watching it..lol.

April 2, 2013 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

If Carl was my kid, he would have been zombie dinner already. I hate litrle brats like him. I don't care who you are..lol

April 2, 2013 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |