Today's news you might've missed:
- We're so ready for summer - for warmer temps, vacations, etc., yeah, but also for the return of some of our guilty pleasure TV. AMC's resurrected "The Killing" will begin a new season on June 2, followed by the return of "True Blood" on HBO June 16.
- Lindsay Lohan is at the center of more theft-related gossip, this time involving bracelets. Yes, we're serious. [NYDN]
- Sorry, everyone. That epic moment when you thought "Today's" Savannah Guthrie flipped off Matt Lauer actually didn't happen - so says Guthrie on her Twitter account. She even provided a screengrab. [Savannah Guthrie's Twitter account]
- Kim Kardashian's latest baby name option? No, not North ... Easton West. [Us Weekly]
- As Rosie O'Donnell has proven, there's a right way and a wrong way to try to romance Drake. Asking him to murder your vagina, as it turns out, is going to be met with radio silence. But call him cute and compliment his muscles, especially if you're a media titan? You'll even get a 2 Chainz mention. [New York Magazine's Vulture]