While you were working ...
March 28th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Taylor Swift will soon be the "New Girl" on Fox's hit comedy starring Zooey Deschanel. The country pop star is slated to appear on the series on the season finale in May. [THR]
  • Brad Pitt's brood is probably getting a kick out of Kirsten Dunst's description of kissing her former "Interview with a Vampire" co-star when she was a pre-teen. As she told Bullet magazine, it was "disgusting. [Bullet magazine]
  • Speaking of Pitt, Angelina Jolie seems to have shut down reports that she and the actor had a secret wedding. [TMZ]
  • Maybe the best thing we've heard all day: Rumor has it Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan are new hanging buddies. [Page Six]
  • Jelena fans, hold on to hope! A new report suggests Justin Bieber took some time out from his turbulent March to swing by the home of his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. [Us Weekly]
  • Jockey knows a smart marketing strategy when it sees one: Apparently the underwear company has offered Jon Hamm free underwear. [E!]
  • And now for the latest in "Really, Amanda Bynes?" news: After being seen walking through Times Square with a shirt over her head, the actress has apparently threatened legal action against Us Weekly and Perez Hilton. [USA Today]

Filed under: While you were working

1. VodyEmosy

There is certainly noticeably a bundle to understand about this. I assume you created certain nice points in functions also.

red bottom shoes

April 9, 2013 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bob N. Ferapples

- – - – <=====3

March 31, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. taylor is flat chested.

she's more Sophia....

March 30, 2013 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bob N. Ferapples

Drop top and let 'em flop, Taylor!

March 30, 2013 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  5. Grossburger

I like Taylor's white dress - it won't show my 'love stains' like a darker fabric would. Jerk 'n Slurp!

March 29, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. sultana

d@mn that taylor girl really annoying . i cant stand he plz poop on her .

March 29, 2013 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. Alvarez

I'd like to change her eye color from blue to brown...

March 29, 2013 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. Alvarez

I have a strong desire to eat a large meal of Mexican food and then squat over Taylor's head and release a barrage of trouser twinkies.

March 28, 2013 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sadie

Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan are now hanging out? Do you get the feeling we're going to have a lot of material to work with soon? Anyone want to lay a bet on who ends up in jail first? How ya doing tonight, Triumph and Est.19xx? I don't watch that show, either. I will avoid it like the plague if that whiny Taylor is going to be on it.

March 28, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Hey Sadie! I'm doing good tonight. How about you? Yes I get the feeling that my colon will soon be working overtime thanks to the duo of Stewart and Lohan. I got $20 on Lohan being incarcerated first. All things Taylor Swift should be avoided like the plague. No good has ever come from her.

March 28, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey, Triumph! I doing good. Glad it's almost the weekend. We have some decent weather coming this weekend (50's). I'm really looking forward to some warmer temps. It sure has been a long winter, and a crappy spring, so far. How was your winter? Do you get a lot of snow?

March 28, 2013 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

We do get some snow here. Not huge amounts but enough to stick around for a few days. This winter it has definitely snowed more often than any other winter that I've seen. I'll be glad to see the trees start blooming here. Time for some warmer weather.

March 28, 2013 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Taylor Swift on New Girl? Yet another reason for me to not watch it.

March 28, 2013 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |