While you were working ...
March 27th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• CBS is bringing practically everything back as the network announced on Thursday that it's renewing 18 shows, including newbie "Elementary." No update on "Vegas" and "Golden Boy," though. [EW]
  • Anne Hathaway's next project could be to work alongside Chole Grace-Moretz. Word has it she's in "deep" negotiations to join "Laggies," a dark comedy about "perpetual adolescents." [Deadline]
  • It takes some daring to attend the first preview of the Broadway production you were fired from, and then to be the first to give the performance a standing ovation. Shia LaBeouf did both last night. [Shia LaBeouf's Twitter]
  • Apologies in advance to those who still held hope that they'd one day land Hayden Panettiere, in case this turns out to be true: The actress is said to be "secretly engaged" to Wladimir Klitschko. [Us Weekly]
  • While Justin Timberlake is busy sitting at the top of the Billboard 200, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis can claim having the No. 1 single once again this week. [Billboard]

Filed under: While you were working

1. EL SCMUCKO

JONATHAN IS NOT EVEN HERE....BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

April 3, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rock

Lucy Liu = big splooge

April 3, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Yes my gift baskets are not to be confused with easter baskets. Although they will also be greatly enjoyed by children.

March 28, 2013 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. snit

I just farted, and the smell is so bad that it made be forget how bad this article is.

March 28, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jujubeans

Lucy Liu is HOT!

March 28, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Marcy

i make my own easter eggs for the kids....i don't use it eggs...

March 28, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sadie

I'm glad to see that they are bringing back Elementary. It's kind of quirky, but not too bad. I was really glad to hear that they are bringing back Person of Interest, though. I'd heard they were taking that one off. Nice surprise. Have a great day all! It's almost the weekend! Check those Easter baskets twice. Make sure you got one from the Easter bunny, and not Triumph. Although, I hear his butt truffles are quite famous. lol...

March 28, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. Ted

I hope everyone is having a happy Easter week. Maybe you will be off Friday and get to do fun stuff.

March 27, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Golijat

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just got a gorgeous Mercedes from having made $7988 this – 4 weeks past and just over ten grand last month. Without any doubt, this is the easiest work I've ever done. I began this 3 months ago and immediately made myself more than $85... per hour. This is what I do Epic2.cℴm

March 27, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

CBS always airs such fine shows......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

March 27, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Est. 19xx

Anne and Shia?...meh! Glad JT is being recognized again. Could not give a squirt about those shows on TV. Come on CNN, better news. Should've put Vergara blog here instead.

March 27, 2013 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |