While you were working ...
March 25th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Jesse James is a married man once again. The former Mr. Sandra Bullock wed Alexis DeJoria on Sunday; it was his fourth trip down the aisle. [People]
  • Bookmark this one for when you have time to really dig into the dirty details on Matt Lauer and NBC's "Today" show - and, yes, it also covers Ann Curry's exit. [New York Magazine]
  • MTV's Video Music Awards is ready to spread love the Brooklyn way: the music network announced Monday that the next VMAs will be held at the Barclays Center for its inaugural airing from BK. [MTV]
  • Speaking of Brooklyn, Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy were spotted out getting lunch in the borough. Little Blue, wearing baby-sized Timberland boots, was asleep as mom carried her. [HuffPo]
  • Jenni "JWoww" Farley has been bestowed the honor of being godmother to Snooki's firstborn, Lorenzo, who was baptized on Sunday. [USA Today]
  • Does Lindsay Lohan have such a reputation for being late that it's news when she's on time? The 26-year-old actress arrived at the early hour of 9 a.m. for work on the set of Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management" Monday, a full 60 minutes ahead of when she was supposed to show. [E!]

Filed under: While you were working

1. fart

fart

March 28, 2013 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jujubeans

Lilo got there early hoping for a quickie with Charkie ; )

March 26, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Baron Von Poopenstein

Happy Tuesday.

March 26, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. 77

We are close too goal and you will be dismantelled.

March 26, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  5. Chantal, Hollywood Cosmetologist

The shop isn't busy today. Tuesday usually is a slow day. This afternoon we have several appointments. Ladies getting perms for Easter. Guess I may do a crossword puzzle to pass the time.

March 26, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. Chantal, Hollywood Cosmetologist

Think GLITZ.

March 26, 2013 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. Emma

Buenos Dias Muchachos. We hope you have a happy day. : )

March 26, 2013 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. LISA

O M G CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUNDhttp://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=CaXb8-ntRUfDLFaj76QG184DwCq2p68sDnauT6kTlqIyLsgEQAiC5VCgIUJqtncf______wFgyY70iISk7A_IAQGqBCBP0Iw5CSXmfyYqUdxRxBbDjFJdcHc0NkmtNaIAZ0HRcIAFkE6AB_WVjR8&num=5&sig=AOD64_2-XVFLOh5YjGkmzx1l77i6zuPP5w&ved=0CLIBENEM&adurl=http://basementsfinished.com&rct=j&q=basement+finishing

March 26, 2013 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jesse James has sh!t for brains

March 25, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  10. V¡xen

Jesse James 4th marriage :O ! I think the man should have stayed single; marriage isn't for everyone. I wonder how long it's going to take before his snake starts to wander into another's grass.

@Peace: how are you? I was done with school a little over a year now. I'm planning on going back again in the fall if all goes as planned. We are having some snow here today, but its not sticking much. I'm so done with winter. I sure hope the warm weather would come soon. How have you been otherwise?

March 25, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Hey you! Did ya graduate or take a break? It's been trying to snow here tonight, trying. I'm so ready for spring, I feel your pain...lol! Not a lot of "me time", but, I'm hanging in there, thanks for asking. Sadie & I managed to go out tubing/sliding a couple times this winter & had a blast. Broke up the monotony a little. So ya gonna stick around? Nice to see another familiar name, ya know? :)

March 25, 2013 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I graduated :) ! I now want to go for the esthetician license. I'm not looking forward to it, but I have to do what I have to do.

Sounds like you both had fun :)! Any hot totties before the tubing/sliding adventures? Hot totties are good, you know! It makes those adventures a little more fun; only if all goes well and you don't go slamming in a tree, losing a tooth or something..lol.

I guess I can drop in every now and then on WYWW and say hello :). I'm glad that everything is well with you two.

Yes, so need warm/ hot weather. I forgot what the sun look and feel like. Have a great night @Peace.

March 25, 2013 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace ✌

Oh wow, congrats to the grad! I missed your party, darn it...lol! Are you planning on opening your own salon? I have a friend who does. She had it built between her house & garage. Nice addition, everything is connected & the salon has its own entrance...she doesn't have to leave home to go to work! Some people have all the luck... ;)

March 25, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Morning...I thought about it, but I haven't decided what direction to go as yet. If I was to do so, I won't do like your friend. I would get a location other than my home. I like to keep my work and personal life separate. Have to run. Have a great day! Oh!! I hear birds!!..signs of spring..lol

March 26, 2013 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Chantal

WOW! I am a cosmetologist too! I work at Beverly Hills Hollywood Beauty Parlor. It's in Pasedina. I've worked on many celebs through the years. Remember: Good Hair Makes The Girl.

March 26, 2013 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Good morning ladies! And a good morning to all! BV- glad to hear you are doing so well. I was wondering if you were the big winner in the lotto. The person was from NJ! Could you imagine winning that much money? Congrats to that extremely lucky person. I got to admit that when I get together with Peace, a good time was had by all. lol.. I've got a picture of her literally flying down the hill, mid air. That girl has kahunas! Maybe it was the alcohol that made her so brave. It was a really fun day, as far as I remember! lol...Have a good day all!

March 26, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. Est. 19xx

Lindsey, Jesse, Charlie, Jwoww, Snooki and lady "B". That's exciting *smirk*

March 25, 2013 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

I'm not surprised there wasn't anything on Rhianna, Kimmy K, Taylor Swift, Miley, Gaga, the Biebs, and I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody who is annoying. Do you think CNN does that to drive us crazy?

March 26, 2013 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Est. 19xx

I do believe that the constant merry go round
      of story content is redundant and petty.

March 26, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  12. yamin3

thanks to cnn its lively for current nation

March 25, 2013 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |