While you were working ...
March 22nd, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Rumor has it Seth Meyers is a top choice to take over "Late Night" when (if? should we still say if?) Jimmy Fallon moves over to "The Tonight Show" - but NBC isn't talking. [Page Six]
  • Absolutely horrifying news: Ashley Greene's dog reportedly died in a fire at her condo. [People]
  • What is up with pets getting fired from productions? One of the cats playing Cat in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" on Broadway has gotten the boot. [EW]
  • Apparently this is the animal edition of WYWW, because we need someone to start a Tumblr that consists of nothing but Tom Hardy cuddling and bonding with his new puppy. On second thought, don't do that - we'd never be able to get anything done if that existed. [A.V. Club]
  • Noted twerker Miley Cyrus revealed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest Friday how her twerking video came to be. But, in a bit of news probably more relevant to her career, Cyrus also revealed that she has a song coming out "very soon" with Snoop. [RyanSeacrest.com]
  • Adrian Grenier, for one, is happy about the "Entourage" movie - he's been having a little bit of an identity crisis lately. [Haute Living]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Peace ✌

Hey all! Hope ya had a good w/e. Hi BV, long time no see. Winter is never gonna be over! (seems that way, huh?) You must be freezing your behind off on the corners in these temps...lol...kiddin'. Busy at work? Are you done w/school?
    Hey Triumph! How's the "project" "going"? Lol!
    Howdy Sokman! Had to lol at your injun comment!

March 25, 2013 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. Sokman

But anyway... WYWW, I watched the best d@mned Nascar race so far this year. I think Denny running his mouth & twitter last week came back to bite him, & Tonys doing what Tony does best, crying. Go Carl Go

March 24, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sokman

Its cool Dan. I'm pretty sure Sadie & Vixen can tell the difference between troll Sokmans & the real deal by now. Its nothing new. Besides, I would say bltch, not b!tch, & my name calling is much more clever. Stupid b!tch is so dry & uninspired :-)

March 24, 2013 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dan

@sokman why are you being a d:ck? That's not right.

March 24, 2013 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @Fake Vixen

Why do you sound like a airhead?

March 24, 2013 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Hey Emma...

you have a good day too - :)

March 24, 2013 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ButtonedHer

we can get rid of "that" too-its a total lmao

March 24, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Emma

Goodmorning everyone. I hope you have a happy day. :)

March 24, 2013 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. Est. 19xx

lAcE uP

March 23, 2013 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Booo

What about BOOOO BERRY and FRANKENBERRY cereals. They make your tummy smile.

March 23, 2013 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Dan

I want either Fruity Pebbles orCount Chocula or Frosted Flakes

March 23, 2013 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. I don't know

Whatever happens the kids choice awards is just about stealing money from parents and trying to get us to buyCount Chocula or Frankenberry cereal.

March 23, 2013 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Janay Janay

Don know. Don care. Whatever. Who cares. It's just a white thang. The Kids Choice Awards is just BS. who cares. You can't even vote for who you wan to. It's just a way for people to make money. It's just corporations making money off us. Who cares. We can't vote for any TV show or actor we like. It's just about publicity and making money off of kids

March 23, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sokman

It taste like water but dumber... That was actually pretty funny. Thought everything down south had to have sugar in it? But then Texas always does have to be different. Wonder how their navy is doing hahaha.

March 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Laniece

I may not even watch The Kids Choice Áwards tonight. They won't let us vote in good shows. There are only 4 choices and they are:
    1. The Hunger Games
    2. Twilight
    3. Taylor Swift
    4. Justin Bieber

That is all. You almost can't vote for anything else. It is crud.

March 23, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Laniece

White people are dumb. Extra dumb with sugar on top. They like dumb shows and that is why dumb stuff will win tonight on The Kids Choice Awards. They don't even let us vote on good shows. It's all about that Bieber and dumb white people.

March 23, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sokman

Btw, I thought Texas tea was oil? I'll pass on the tea then, thanks. Sup Vixen? Yup, seems Sadie, Triumph, & one bored little troll talking to himself over & over (& over & over & over &...) is all I get for company these days. Maybe I should go outside & make friends... :-D

March 23, 2013 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Afternoon, Sokman! Yeah, she can suck on that Texas Tea all she wants. I'm afraid we're gonna have to wait on that 85 degree weather for a while. I'll be happy when it's 50. That will be a huge treat in itself.

March 23, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • It is intended to be oil by the song.

#goodpoint

March 23, 2013 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lavon

I'm not a bored lil troll. I was posting here when you were wearing diapers. I'm almost 14 years old. I'm a man.

March 23, 2013 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lavon

And Texas Tea is tea without sugar in it. It's gross. Just unsweetened tea. That's what my ma said. It taste like water but dumber. I tried drinking it once and it tasted like sewer water.

March 23, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arnold Ziffle

@Lavon: Texas Tea is oil. Remember Jed Clampett? Where'd you get your education? Or are you still in the 1st grade?

March 23, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

@Sokman..ha, ha...so I see :) . Hope you are doing fine and you are keeping out of trouble, but that's no fun. Hope you are having a great weekend. Geezes...do you think winter would ever leave? Well, I don't know where you live, but it feels like winter is sticking around way too long for me :( . Have a great weekend all :)

March 23, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Sokman

I'm good Sadie. Late as usual, but good thanks. Waiting for our 8inches of snow, being pretty plssed off about people hangin' by the pool when its 85 in the shade, drinkin' tea & thinkin' just cuz there's an injun on their pack of smokes it means they're healthy lol.

March 23, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  19. vikingwoman

While You were workin'....I was hangin' by the pool, 85 in the shade, drinkin' Tea (Texas T) & smokin'....healthy cigs made by Native Americans!!

March 23, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. No worries...

we are here to help....

March 23, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kalif

we will help when its over.

March 23, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Lavon

We gettin ready for The Kids Choice Awards tonight. Our whole neighborhood having a block party. Cookouts and everything. It's gonna be a thang!

March 23, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jaleesa

I'm hopin my ma makes BBQ ribs for tonight. We goin to par-tay.

March 23, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Unavailable Ring--we gotz dat too

sorry

March 23, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Tyree Jones

The SOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUL TRAAAAAAAIN.

WORD UP PEEPS.

March 23, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Laquanda

I went and voted on The Kids Choice Awards but they don't hardly have any selections. All you can vote for is either The Hunger Games stuff, iCarly stuff, Taylor Swift, or Justin Beiber. It won't let you vote for The Walking Dead or Supernatural or anything deacent. It has SpongeBob but no Supernatural. ? Whty aren't there more choices? Maybe i want to vote for Don Cornelius or Soul Train. Please go to the site and check it out. It is lame.

March 23, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Laquanda

Yeah. It bothers me too. Plus fried chicken isn't nearly as good in the winter. I like my fried chicken fresh from the garden. Not some old chicken that was growed last summer. Hot house chickens my gramma calls them. Not even fit to eat. We like our fried chicken pulled fresh from the vine. That's the way they did it in the olden days. WOOOOORD.

March 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Billy Rae

I hate winter time. You can't get watermellon hardly at all.

March 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Sadie

This is directed to M.A.P. I read your comment on the Yoko Ono thread. You said, "you Americans". May I ask where you are from? Just curious.

March 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tyree Jones

I'm from Africa. Full blooded native African American. From South Alabama. I don't know about MAP though. We still watch Soul Train every daturday. My gramma is cooking collards and fatback right now. My brother is 19 so he's gonna go get us some malt liquor for this afternoon. Gramma likes Schlitz and Colt45. Colt45 has that dynamite taste.

March 23, 2013 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaleesa

I like Colt45 too. I think that's the kind Billy D. Williams drinks.

March 23, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Billy Rae

I'm a colored. Where is my watermellon?

March 23, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  31. I thought nobody was blogging this weekend...

So, STFU, y'all.

March 23, 2013 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  32. Let me teach you a lesson about hacking...

your lucky i'm the one your doing too.....gee i'm soooo hungrey

March 23, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  33. We know who it is for months now...

you also have hatred issues you need too figure out.–but i will never hurt anybody because i only pitty them...

i'm not low like you are and will never be....

March 23, 2013 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  34. YOU JUST OVERHEARD THE CONVERSATION

ON A WEEKLY BASIS WE WILL BE CRUSHING FILES EVERY SATURDAY....DISK THIS COMMENT

March 23, 2013 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  35. not

Awarding

March 23, 2013 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Nobody on the other end of the phone...

but we will be smashing files we do not recognize every week....we know it is for months now....hatred is serious business you also need to check in...

March 23, 2013 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
    • The actress didn't have the phone too her ear...

are you that dense...

March 23, 2013 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  36. D&L...looks like he's involved also...

March 23, 2013 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  37. we have too make a decision about her...

March 23, 2013 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sokman

I'm not a fan, but I can see Seth Meyers hosting a talk show. Wonder which Snoop will show up. Dogg, Lion, maybe a new Snoop Unicorn. That'd be...

March 23, 2013 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  39. Sadie

Hey Sokman! I know you'll be here shortly. I think we are the only ones on the blog tonight. How ya doing tonight?

March 23, 2013 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

You guys still blogging on here..lol. How have you been?

March 23, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey BV! How ya been? Peace & I were wondering where you were. Glad I happened to come back & check. Have a good weekend.

March 23, 2013 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I'm okay :) . Alive and well. Busy at work. You know those street corners can get pretty busy with those johns coming around..lol. On a more serious note...I have been busy as hell at work. Money is good but no time to spend it. Funny, when you don't work much, you don't have money to go out, but when you work a lot, you don't have the time to go out...lmao. My boss makes Satan looks like a kitten. I also have been on some other sites. Just came on to see what you people were up to and say hello. Where is Peace? Habe a great weekend Sadie! Working again tomorrow. ..oh those johns..ha, ha

March 23, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

BV how do you think i pay for my trailer? When you have good blowing and gargling skills anything is possible.

March 24, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Oh, I feel so honored. I got a new troll, too. Now, are you talking from experience, or what?

March 24, 2013 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

@Sadie, I knew that wasn't you..lol.

March 25, 2013 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  40. Sadie

If this is the "animal edition of wyww" , then where is Triumph? This one is dedicated to you, bud!
    Have a good weekend everybody! Play safe.

March 23, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

An entire WYWW dedicated to me? I am honored! I have been very very busy these last few days working on my books and my first cologne for men Stink Nuggets by Triumph. How have you been Sadie? Hope you have a great weekend as well.

March 23, 2013 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey Triumph! Do you ever sleep? You seem to post at all hours of the day? Your gift basket line must be keeping you very busy. When are you going to start marketing them? I "smell" a winner! I'm doing fine, and thankful it is Saturday. It's been a long week. Have a great weekend yourself!!

March 23, 2013 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I do sleep. It's just I do so at odd irregular hours. Yes the gift baskets take up a lot of my time, energy, and butt truffles. Dunno when they will be marketed yet. I still must patent and copyright everything before I sell them.

March 23, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don't worry about your stink nugget problem...

it will be flushed out so you'll feel better....

March 23, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • VictoryTheInsultComicCat

Triumph you are so clever. Packaging and selling what most people flush. Too bad the Health Dept. will never give you approval.

March 23, 2013 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I figure I can get around the health dept with some bribes. Afterall the health dept is run by politicians. And when's the last time you saw a politician that won't take a bribe???

March 24, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • goodness me..

the health bribe is the worst way too go...awful, just terrible...

March 24, 2013 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |