Today's news you might've missed:
- If Miley Cyrus is still with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, then someone is seriously trying to mess with her head. There are fresh rumors today, from "multiple sources," that Miley and Liam are "over." [Page Six]
- Just because the Mother Monster is off her feet post-surgery doesn't mean she should schlep around in standard issue like the rest of us. The pop star had her stylist call up jewelry designer Ken Borochov to make her a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair. Gaga ooh la la, indeed. [Daily Beast]
- "Mary Tyler Moore" fans, brace yourselves: Ed Asner was hospitalized on Wednesday. The actor was performing his one-man show, "FDR," in Gary, Indiana, on Tuesday when he had to be taken off stage due to exhaustion. A rep tells CNN that he's expected to be released today.
- WEtv reality stars Tamar and Vince Braxton will soon have a wee addition to their family. Tamar, 35, announced on "Good Morning America" Wednesday that she and her husband are expecting their first child - and she doesn't have too far to go until her due date. [People]
- "Glee" is bringing "mama" back - Lea Michele tweeted that her on-screen mother, Idina Menzel, is back on set at "Glee." [Lea Michele's Twitter]
- Lamar and Khloe Kardashian Odom are the new parents of an absolutely adorable baby boxer. Congrats, kids! [Khloe's Instagram]
- We're going to go ahead and assume that our invitation to Taylor Swift's 22nd birthday was lost in that dumpster in Nashville. At least she thought to make a music video giving us a taste of what we missed!
- This isn't so much a "teaser" for the sixth season of "Mad Men" as it is a reminder that the show is awesome, but that's fine - we'll take it: