Today's news you might've missed:
- Case closed: Brandi Glanville did sleep with Gerard Butler. ("It was a one-afternooner, but it was fun," Butler has said.) The only reason it took the actor this long to disclose his "wild" time with the reality star is because he failed to learn her name. "You're at a beach party, you're having fun and this girl comes along," Butler described. "'So, what do you do?' She says, 'Doesn't matter.' We hung out. We had a little bit of fun." [Us Weekly]
- There are going to be some heartbroken Taylor Swift fans around the world today: A news report out of Nashville says that someone deposited a bunch of fan letters to the singer, some opened and some not, in an area dumpster. [WKRN]
- Justin Timberlake may have smoothly slipped in a little jab at Kanye West on "SNL," but he's not trying to start anything. "I absolutely love Kanye," the artist said. "So there's that." [HitFix]
- "SNL" is only going up from Timberlake's show, too: Melissa McCarthy will hold it down with Phoenix as the musical guest on April 6, and Vince Vaughn will follow on April 13 - with Kelly Clarkson's favorite singer, Miguel, performing.
- It's a "Saved by the Bell" baby! Kind of. Former star Mark-Paul Gosselaar is expecting his first child with his wife, Catriona McGinn, in September. Gosselaar also has two kids from a prior marriage. [People]