While you were working ...
February 26th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• That luscious beard Ben Affleck's been sporting is no more. It seems the actor shaved it off with support from his "Argo" co-producer, George Clooney, and his wife, Jennifer Garner, at a post-Oscars party. [NYDN]
  • Speaking of post-Oscars changes, Jennifer Lawrence is back to a darker hair color. Thankfully, she's still hilarious as ever, as evidenced by this video of her meeting Jack Nicholson: [E!]
  • Could it be true? Michelle Williams and Jason Segel, a.k.a. one of the most adorable couples in Hollywood, have reportedly called the whole thing off. [Us Weekly]
  • Barbara Walters will be back in action on "The View" soon enough - she's ready to make her return after suffering a fall and coming down with the chicken pox on March 4. [LAT]
  • If you didn't look closely, you might not have noticed that Spider-Man's suit has had a few tweaks since Marc Webb's first "Amazing Spider-Man." But as it turns out, the new suit being used in the sequel has a brighter, smoother texture and bright, white eyes. [MTV]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Lance

Hi! I'm new to the blog. I go to high school in NY. Want to be friends? Somebody just contacted me by my ip address. Who are you?

February 27, 2013 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. 63.163.212.0

I might use this cool name for a while. My teacher said it sounds robotical or technology like. I'm a robot. Coooool.

February 27, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. YES !

I found my IP address ! 63.163.212.0

My teacher said it shows our library !

February 27, 2013 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. booker pi

User name: Sadie
    ip address: 10.69.117.138
    Location: Massapequa High School
    student id: 114-88-2232
    student name: lance beveliqua

February 27, 2013 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. Poooparella

I'm sorry for sometimes typing eal post – I just enjoy making fun of celebs. Guess I should be nicerer. : ). We hope everyone is having a Scoooby D-ooooo Happy Day !

I wonder what the Scooby is doing today? I bet him, Shaggy, Freddy, Velma, and Daphne are up in the NE United States near Massachusetts solving a pirate ghost mistery.

February 27, 2013 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Poooparella

I hope they will be careful and remembered to bring lots of Scooby Snacks. Maybe they can call The Harlem Globetrotters to help em. Curly is cool.

February 27, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • I loved the 70s

Meadowlark Lemon, Goose, and Curly rule ! Those Globetrotters are always good to lend a hand, or basketball, when it comes ghost catching time !

February 27, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. budsonmuleleader 1

I see the typical, no-life fug-targs are here as usual. Poop jokes and bored, lonely, middle-aged women. They should have shuttered these waste of bandwith "blogs" a long time ago.

February 27, 2013 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • ??????

Ha! What does that make you? See you've made a couple of posts so far today. Those people are joking around, and on topic, I might add. Lighten up! Do you even understand the concept behind triumph? Maybe you are too young to get the joke.

February 27, 2013 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
    • ??????

I stand corrected. I was just watching a show where they showed a triumph clip. I have not watched Conan since he changed networks. I did not realize he still had triumph on his show. This has been a public service announcement.

February 27, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sadie

Good morning all! Do you think "life" is telling Barbara Walters that it is time to slow down with all her recent health issues? That woman has had quite the career. As they say, you go girl! Do you like Jennifer Lawerence's new hair color? It looks like Triumph got a hold of her to give her a "hair treatment". I think I like her better as a blonde. Congrats on her Oscar, and to Argo, too. Anybody seen these two movies yet? Have a good day everybody!

February 27, 2013 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hey you! You're up early, do you have am plans before wk or something? That was some wet, heavy snow we got, ugh, hate shoveling that stuff. Ttyl!

February 27, 2013 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  8. budsonmuleleader 1

have fun to day k?

February 27, 2013 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  9. Nancy

Goodmorning everyone. Happy Wednesday.

February 27, 2013 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Emily

Happy Wednesday Peace, Triumph, and Everyone. :)

February 27, 2013 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
    • the main is too be happy not bitter...

good day

February 27, 2013 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Happy hump day to you, too! @the main...life's too short for bitterness. My motto, speak your mind & forget it. Have a good day, the main!

February 27, 2013 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  10. BudsonMuleLeader

wow..he's the cutest ever.

February 27, 2013 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. gee

the picture wasn't that bad....what a bunch of nit pickers...

February 27, 2013 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peace

Barbara Walters is 83? Holy crap (a wave to Triumph), I would've never guessed that by looking at her! :o

February 26, 2013 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Shame he got shaved. I wanted to throw my stink nuggets at it and count how many stuck to it.

February 26, 2013 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ben affleck

got i'd love too kiss that sob.

February 26, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bancy

what are you doing this evening?

February 26, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |