'The Bachelor' breaks it down to the final two
February 26th, 2013

'The Bachelor' breaks it down to the final two

[Editor's Note: If you want to avoid spoilers for the February 25 episode of "The Bachelor," skip this post.]

After some fantasy dates in Thailand, the three potential matches for "The Bachelor's" Sean Lowe have been narrowed down to two.

Although Lowe said in his blog on People.com that he didn't go into the episode with a clear favorite, in the end it was AshLee who was sent packing.

A sticking point, he said, was apparently her sense of humor.

Despite seeming to have "everything that I was looking for" and being the best for him "on paper," it was her sense of humor that was a sticking point, Lowe said.

"I was definitely aware that I didn't seem to laugh as much with AshLee as I did with Lindsay and Catherine," he wrote in his post. "AshLee was always very intense and I had to decide if I could be with someone who didn't share my sense of humor."

He tried to overlook that "lack of laughter," but in comparison to Catherine and Lindsay, AshLee just didn't cut it.

"[S]he brought me joy and I could picture her being my loving wife and a fantastic mother to our children, but I knew I needed more," Lowe said on his blog. "I want to create a home full of laughter and I need to share my life with someone who is adventurous. And as much as I wanted that person to be AshLee, I knew that it wasn't."

But when he attempted to explain his feelings after handing the final rose to Catherine, AshLee walked off.

Over on the Hollywood Reporter, the rejected "Bachelor" contestant explains that she didn't see it coming.

"I was so lost for words. I didn't know what to say," she told the magazine. "That was my natural, human reaction to being completely blindsided."

Still, AshLee has no regrets, and certainly hasn't given up on dating.

"I really want to dive in again," she said. "Everything I did with Sean, I would do all over again."

1. Wardrobe for the evening...kay?

March 10, 2013 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ice Cream Butt.

when work is done for a few months and the weight kind of gone i dress this way in bars and public

i'm preparing you so you do not get hysterical...

March 9, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Monster 1

have a joyful day everyone..

February 28, 2013 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
    • BIGDONG

Her body is by far the best. I would have married her just to tap her body every day. heck, I'd marry her right now.

February 28, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. Basement Photos

I own you plain jane....have a good day.

February 28, 2013 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. mrskool

it was obvious that Sean had more fun with Lindsay and Catherine than with Ashlee who was always bringing up her past and abandonment issues everytime they got together – no wonder he let her go when it was down to these 3 women. She is gorgeous, very sweet and thoughtful so she should have no trouble finding the right guy to settle down with someday – but not on a TV show – better off looking for a guy who shares her kind of feelings.

February 27, 2013 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rock

I bet she loves wrapping her legs around a mans head

February 27, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mtv

i love him

February 27, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Camelt0e

LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!!!

February 27, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. i can't see him...

doing that all over again–with all that stuff.

February 27, 2013 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mike

I wonder if Sean is in retail sales. He could sell undeveloped land on Jupiter. What he says and what he does are two different things. He has pounded and expounded that he was looking for a wife. Well Sean, old man, that requires a grown mature woman. And you have successfully eliminated all of those, with AshLee being the last one. All that's left are little girls, who behave like little girls. So now it becomes clear ... Sean hasn't been looking for a wife. He's been looking for a playmate. And it speaks volumes about his own lack of maturity. He is not ready for marriage, himself.

February 27, 2013 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • airie32

Mike-

I think you've got this exactly right. Pretty smart insight from a guy. :)

February 28, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. Head Horse 1

this is a lovely picture of this women, she's casual, yet fresh looking, hair is great...she does not look unkept or angry or bitter....she truly looks amazing in the picture above.

February 27, 2013 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. budson mules

I am so happy and there is no reason why you can't be.... work on happiness and figure out why your so jealous and bitter–if order for people to receive insults..people will have to take them as well. don't be so unhappy and ready too rifle someone for no reason....the writing is sad and expresses jealousy towards others...bring it up a bit so you will attract other viewers.

February 27, 2013 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  13. Its just a joke

why are you so angry?

February 27, 2013 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  14. gotcha

it was just a joke silly don't take thing so seriously-in order too be happy in life you to be able to take a joke.

February 27, 2013 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. the blogging was exhausting..

but as you can see worth it...ha.

February 27, 2013 at 4:40 am | Report abuse |
  16. dont know where it came from

just put it with the rest...thank you

February 27, 2013 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
  17. Alvarez

Interesting article. Now excuse me while I take a large steaming dump in my neighbor's mailbox.

February 26, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Guest

Yay! Go Lindsay:) She has been my favorite from the get-go. Also Lesley have been my Favorite and I hope she is the Next Bachelorette or Lindsay if he chooseses her then no go Lindsay:))

February 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Barzy

Enjoy your evenings and have some fun tonight...don't sit home k?

February 26, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  20. we did not tell her which bar we were going too

did we? Change locations just in case. hahaha

February 26, 2013 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Dakota

I felt pretty bad for AshLee in this episode. I hope she finds someone awesome now that she’s off the show – she deserves it. I’m excited to see what happens in the finale next week. I’m never home to watch The Bachelor live anymore because I work the late shift at DISH when it’s on. My DISH Hopper records all the primetime shows on ABC every night, though, so I’m always able to get caught up in no time.

February 26, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |