Today's news you might've missed:
- Andy Samberg is ready to take his relationship with Joanna Newsom to new heights. The comedic actor confirmed to CNN that he's engaged to his girlfriend of five years.
- We're not sure what's prompting all of these bands to reunite, but we're in full support: Nine Inch Nails is the latest to announce a hiatus, as the group plans to tour this year. [MTV]
- Joining Janet Jackson in the newlyweds club is Christina Applegate, who married Martyn LeNoble on Saturday. LeNoble, Applegate's second husband, is also the father of her 2-year-old daughter Sadie Grace. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan has a new job, guys! She's going to portray herself Charlie Sheen's love interest on the actor's FX sitcom, "Anger Management." Apparently, she'll also become his love interest at some point in the plotline. [Access Hollywood]
- Neither Kim Kardashian nor Kanye West strike us as particularly shy, but their new cover for a French magazine is beyond intimate. [EW]
- And speaking of Kanye, he's made it perfectly clear that he's not interested in any of this "Suit & Tie" business Justin Timberlake is selling. [RS]