Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose welcome baby boy
February 21st, 2013

Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose welcome baby boy

Almost two weeks to the day since Amber Rose showed off a very round baby bump at the Grammys, the new mom and her hip-hop star fiancé, Wiz Khalifa, have welcomed a son.

"Happy Birthday Sebastian 'The Bash' Taylor Thomaz!!!" a proud Khalifa posted  on Twitter Thursday. "Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world."

Gallery: Oh baby! Stars who are expecting in 2013

Rose, the former girlfriend of Kanye West, announced she was engaged to Khalifa in March of last year. She's gushed about their relationship, and so has Khalifa.

The rapper told CNN in 2011 of his romance with Rose that "it’s awesome to have that support and to have that base. It gives me structure, it gives me discipline and it helps me work on other stuff that’s much more important. I feel like everybody has some person that’s out there for them. If you tap into that and take advantage of it and hold it close and treat it like what it is, that’s when you’ll get – fully – out of it what you’re supposed to."

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

« Previous entry
  1. YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN GIVEN ENOUGH CHANCES..

WE ARE SICK OF HER GARBAGE...AND DON'T ME BLACK...I AM WHITE...

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR FLOCK STORIES? I KNOW THEM ALL RICH GIRL...

March 18, 2013 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Fitted Carpets

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing. Fitted Carpets http://cormarcarpets.webs.com

February 23, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. itsamemario

whose is dat dopey lookin knee-grow with shinnead o' connel?

February 22, 2013 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. TellinItLikeItIs

Her hair feels like finely grained suede with sprayed-on felt flocking. The front of her dress feels like two, smallish cantalopes covered with a layer of warm gel...

February 22, 2013 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sean Connery

Attention all ladies out there:
    NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR IDIOTIC 'BABY BUMP'. WHY ARE YOU BRINGING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW? Love? Please...what a joke...homey didnt pull out in time I guess...

February 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • AC

You either have bad baby mama drama or some deep seeded childhood issues from a parent(s) who dropped you as a baby either on your head or butt. They couldnt tell the difference nor can we.

February 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • LULZY

Just because your mom was gang banged for a pack of smokes and a baggy of meth and didn't know she was pregnant with you until she went into labor while turning a trick and smoking a crack pipe at the same time, does not mean all people get pregnant that way. Some people are responsible and married and discuss such things.

February 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sean Connery

Hi, you two...I'm still right. Nobody gives a F about your stupid, unthinking blobs of flesh that are ruining your bodies and continuing the overpopulatd issues of this planet. But please, breeders, please keep polluting the planet.
      Thanks

March 18, 2013 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. minotauro

such wonderful news.....you guys are such gret role models....keep it up

February 22, 2013 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. Paxoulis

Mounaraaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

February 22, 2013 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  8. Shep

My grandma would say he sure looks slouchy.

February 22, 2013 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. REALLY

whocares...a little racist are we?

February 22, 2013 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Trish

no way. he just looks like my dad on a Sunday morning. mom always says ick – why don't you shave over the weekend?

I just think he should clean up before going to a fancy place. my mom makes me.

February 22, 2013 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Trish

plus his wife is all dressed up and fixed up looking super nice. seems like she would smack him one and say straighten up.

February 22, 2013 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Emily

Is his fiancé Miley Cyrus? That lady sitting next to him looks just like Miley Cyrus.

February 22, 2013 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  10. Trish

he would look alot better if he wore a normal shirt and maybe shaved. I don't know why people want to go to fancy events looking like they just got out if bed and haven't took a bath in a week.

February 22, 2013 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. Emily

Goodmorning Everyone. Happy Friday time. We hope your's will be the best.

February 22, 2013 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  12. wilma

after the lady googoo blog and now this I feel a little sick to my stumik. guess ill go to bed. we hope you have a happy evening.

February 21, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Fred

ick. major ick. best wishes to them, but ick.

February 21, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. hello

somone just hacked into my phone

February 21, 2013 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |