Today's news you might've missed:
- After going in for surgery on Wednesday, Lady Gaga is on the mend and super grateful to her Little Monsters for their support. [LittleMonsters.com]
- Shia LaBeouf clearly isn't irreplaceable: the Broadway production of "Orphans" has picked Ben Foster to take LaBeouf's place. [Playbill]
- Be prepared for a Justin Timberlake onslaught in March - yes, one even worse than the Timberlake saturation we're in the midst of right now. The singer is set to appear on "Saturday Night Live" yet again on March 9 to do the hosting-and-singing thing, and he's going to take over "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" the whole week of March 11. [Billboard]
- It's cool, Taylor Swift. We want to be Beyoncé when we grow up, too. [People]
- FX is making room for 13 more episodes of "The Americans," as the network announced a second season pick-up Thursday. (Yay,
Felicity Keri Russell!)
- We can only imagine what Team Breezy and the Rihanna Navy will have to say about this promo for next week's "Law & Order: SVU" episode, which appears to draw some of its inspiration from "a familiar story of two celebrities."