While you were working ...
February 18th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Fox's "X Factor" should just give up on trying to have a consistent cast from season to season, and make the rotating door of famous faces a regular thing. Rumor has it the show's now down to just one host, and it's supposedly not Khloe Kardashian. [NYP]
  • We haven't given it much thought, but it appears this Justin Bieber/Patrick Carney feud is still happening, thanks to Carney tweeting under Bieber's name. [Access Hollywood]
  • And by the way: Hugh Grant's a dad of two, now. [Hugh Grant's Twitter]
  • While we're on the subject of those from across the pond, Harry Styles has broken his silence on Taylor Swift. "I'm OK, thank you for asking," he told a London radio station. "I'm good." [Us Weekly]
  • If you enjoyed the New York Times' review of Guy Fieri, you'll probably also be entertained by The Daily Beast's critique of Rihanna's fashion line. (It has plenty of bite, and we're not talking about Rihanna's collection.) [Daily Beast]
  • The No. 1 reason why "Happy Endings" can never get canceled is because we'd miss their dancing terribly:

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sokman

Pirates dont go rrrrrr, they go Arrrgh

February 20, 2013 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. I'm not hacker...

end of story

February 19, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Berks

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbor told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, Rich45.cøm.

February 19, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Pirate Jim the Sailor Man

rrrrrrrr Goodmornin' mateys. shiver me timbers. we hope ye have a happy day. rrrrrrrrr

February 19, 2013 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. Peace

Whoa, I guess Tom Sykes (the guy who wrote the article for the Daily Beast) didn't think too highly of Rihanna's River Island Collection. Yikes! 😧

February 18, 2013 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

When I first read the thread, I thought she must be designing for p orn stars. I then went and read the article. That Sykes guy said that it was an uninspiring sl utty and yet tiresomely predictable collection. Who could have possibly predicted that?

February 18, 2013 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I want to completely cove Khloe's face with my stink nuggets.

February 18, 2013 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Chewbacca

Chewbacca be afraid of Khloe monster. Her maybe a giant gorilla monster. Maybe even a Bigfoot. Me afraid.

February 18, 2013 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Parrot Bob

Tracie you're a nasty girl.naughty naughty.I bet bieber boy wants to f @rt in that kids face like a tweet splrrrt tweet tweet p o o T!

February 18, 2013 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |