'The Walking Dead': Five explosive moments
February 18th, 2013

'The Walking Dead': Five explosive moments

[Note: This post contains spoilers for the February 17 episode of AMC's "The Walking Dead."]

Sunday night's "The Walking Dead" certainly wasn't hurting for shocking moments and big revelations.

From that packed episode, we've highlighted the five biggest bombshells in chronological order below:

1. The lady in white is Lori

As we might have guessed, the woman that Rick hallucinated at the end of last week's episode turned out to be his dead wife, Lori. He came face to face with her as he wandered the outskirts of the prison yard.

This would seem to eliminate the theories out there that Lori never died, but I suppose you could hallucinate someone you only thought was dead. On the other hand, I'm not sure what the point of doing that would be. I think it's been pretty well established that she was walker chow.

In any case, this pushed Rick even further off the edge of sanity. He took a long walk outside the prison, and Hershel finally confronted him behind a fence. Rick confessed what happened, and said that while he knew she wasn't real he was trying to find out the meaning behind why he saw her.

2. Maggie pushes away Glenn

While Glenn set out for revenge against the Governor, Maggie was in no mood to put up with his pushing her to talk about what happened between them.

Maggie told Glenn the truth about how the Governor came close to raping her, but didn't do it. Enraged, she pushed Glenn away, and told him to get out.

With Rick M.I.A. and Glenn's idea to return to Woodbury shot down, Glenn set off to the far end of the prison to see where the new survivors may have broken in.

3. Merle learns the truth about Daryl

Moments after Daryl pointed a crossbow at Merle - stopping Merle from looting a family whom they had saved from a herd of walkers - the brothers got into a fight and Daryl nearly left Merle to fend for himself.

Daryl was angry at Merle for leaving their family and then Merle accidentally ripped Daryl's shirt, finding scars on his back. Daryl revealed that their father used to beat him.

Despite their very different feelings on how to survive the apocalypse (including living off the land versus shelter at the prison), Merle continued on with his brother.

4. Axel killed by the Governor

Just when it looked like we might see something of a romance between Carol and Axel, the former prisoner was shot in the head mid-sentence by a sniper... the Governor.

He wasted no time going to war with Rick's group. A massive firefight ensued, which to me stood out as one of the most exciting scenes in the series so far.

But that wasn't the end of it ...

5. Truck. Full. Of. Walkers.

One of the Governor's men evidently drove in, busting through the gates with a truck. A herd of walkers were let loose as the back of the truck opened.

Rick -  still outside the prison - ran out of ammo shooting walkers, and was nearly overcome by two of them when one got shot with an arrow of Daryl's. The cavalry arrived just in time in the form of the Dixon brothers.

Glenn returned to the prison as well, but as the episode ended it looked like the Governor wasn't through with them yet.

Sunday's installment was definitely one of the best episodes this season. "The Walking Dead" really goes above and beyond other shows in terms of delivering surprises and moving the plot in unexpected directions.

What did you think of the episode? Share your thoughts and theories on video or comment below.

« Previous entry
  1. QueenVelveetaJamimaLaqueetaTelmaColenderDaKeeshaaLaWafflez

Oh Lordi Lordi dat TDogz numba tree bee so fine i be lets him slaps me wi mi own EBT cahd an den make a babi in mi butt!

February 25, 2013 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  2. Rosi Marquez

Did anyone catch the mistake on on last weeks previews: It showed the Govenor's patch on his right, (our left), since he got injured....them on the previews, it shows the damaged eye, our right (his left), was that intentional?......

February 24, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Celebration!!!

the new nerd zombies!!!!!

February 24, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  4. trish

What worries me is what is Rick's group doing right now? They aren't on the TV where we can see what's going on right now. They could be fighting walkers or anything. When they aren't on TV who knows what is going on. I hope they are ok.

February 22, 2013 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Doug

I know. I wish we could send them some supplies and help. There is a store just up the road where I could buy baby formula and milk for Carl's sister. I just don't know how to get it to them though.

February 22, 2013 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. Stephanie

Maybe Sunday night's episode will be good. I bet they don't get the governor yet though. It'll probably be a bunch of drama crud between him and Andrea and her being upset, etc. plus Rick acting crazy some more. Maybe the governor attacking the prison at the end of the last episode brought him back to normal. Mp

February 22, 2013 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tool

from my analysis - you got a big ass playing 55 personalities–

February 21, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. svr up

heading back up!

February 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Nope

Not a walker.

February 20, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Juan

Why are there no Hispanic American walkers? I'm from Mexico and would like to see some good Mexican zombies.

February 20, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elvis

I bet some are on there. Many of the walkers are too decayed to tell who they originally were.

February 20, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lando Calrissan

Why aren't there Asian zombies too?

February 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnny Craven

Cause there is no Mexicans in Woodbury that I know of (The Real Woodbury) or Senoia ... same goes with Asians I think there maybe 1 or 2 families in the County ...

February 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. nyzombie

I think Lori is a walker. The scene where she was and after thanksgiving looking walker was no bones,,,so what do you think let me know?

February 20, 2013 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • ZOMBIEfan94

I don't think so. If you remember, Carl said he shot Lori in the head so she wouldn't turn after giving birth to Judith. There's no way she's a walker...

February 20, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bill

And I think another walker gobbled her up once she was shot. Remember Rick seeing the fat walker near her shoe or something and shooting it?

February 20, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  11. yay

i can't now have s-x in the daytime again!!!!!!!

February 20, 2013 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  12. George

I dont like how RIck is loosing his mind. It's just weird and a waste of time. there are other pressing matters. and how did a shooter get inside and up into the tower during the fire fight?

February 19, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reds Neck

No walkers got up in the tower George. I think that was the sniper from Woodbury that finally got killed and his body was left up there. Headshot? I hope so,or he'll be a walker then!

March 28, 2013 at 3:14 am | Report abuse |
  13. Rattlehed

You people have problems. 1. Of course it's easier to hit a walking target than a person firing back at you 2. Rick on the show is more gay than Rick in the funny book 3.Carl did NOT get bitten 4.Lori died while giving birth to Judith 5.It's a fictional story!

February 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

How can we be sure it is fictional? Some of the scenes are pretty realistic. The Feds may just want us to think it is made up.

February 20, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • trish

I don't see how you can say it isn't real. You have two eyes don't you? You see them showing it on the TV. Didn't they show the Apollo moon missions on TV? If The Walking Dead isn't real then the Apollo moon landings aren't real either.

February 22, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  14. Zombie Dave

I sure wish a new episode was on tonight.

February 19, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Diarrhea All Down My Legs

This pretty much sums it up for the noobs and diehards:

February 19, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Carl and Darl and Marl, Oh My

Last night was a great episode, except for old one-eye's shot and his empty the magazine in the air routine. (Seriously, you would waste ammo?) If you are reading this Kirkman, the Walker Assault Vehicle (WAV) was pure genius! As soon as they breached the wire, I imagined some zombie squad leader shouting directions before the assault began. "Awwww, naww, awwww, nawww..." I think now is time for Carl to perform some gallant act of bravery that makes the others in the group accept that he has strong days ahead. I would also like to see a celebrity zombie each week. Imagine that during an attack, you notice a walker with gigantic buttocks that looks familiar but for nothing. It's that Kar"gnash"ian woman. Carl and Darl and Marl take her out with 3 lawn jarts simultaneously.

February 19, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Kate

Celebrity Zombie – please, yes – make it happen. And the lawn darts – you, sir, are a genius and should be writing for the show.

February 23, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Alicia

The. Best. Show. Ever.

February 19, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. black mania

is still hot too.

February 19, 2013 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  19. Rock

I'd get it on with that black girl fo sure

February 19, 2013 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  20. MindyB

Reading these comments makes me wonder how many of you actually pay attention when watching the show!

February 19, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Nordic Slur

There's a show? I thought all those brain dead folks were just Obama fans

February 19, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • pauleky

Nope, the only "brain dead" folks are those that come into an unrelated thread with the intent to bash Obama. Grow up, please.

February 19, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nordic Slur

I are a REEpuhbliCAN, a proud member of the GeeOhPee. I voted for George Bush twice and still have the gall to poke fun at Obama people. I can tie my own shoes now (usually). I can watch Sarah Palin on TeeVee without laughing, can you? What's so funny?

February 19, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mitt Zombie III

MITT ZOMBIE III 2016!

February 19, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nordic Slur

yeah, Im still funnier than you noobs

February 20, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Twizz

You are only funnier when you take your pants off

February 24, 2013 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nubey

everything is funny nowadays...

February 24, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. norm

I have to ask, are all of you questioning where the baby came from new viewers, or just not paying attention? Lori discovered she was pregnant on the farm last season. That was one of the reasons Shane turned on Rick, because he knew (or thought he knew) it was his child. Lori couldn't give birth without a C-section., and when she was trapped in the prison during a walker attack. Maggie had to deliver the child, and Lori died as a result. Her son shot her in the head to prevent her from turning. That's where the baby came from.

February 19, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  22. Bruce

I wonder how Merle is going to get along with the group? I kind of hope his character goes away. I don't care for racist. Plus he really can't be trusted.

February 19, 2013 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

I agree-don't like him around, and I think it's bad timing with Rick on the ground right now.

February 19, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • This is just blogging and random opinions...

which we society is permitte too do--people have too stop living through a tool

February 19, 2013 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Moby Dickerson

But all the ladies love my tool. It's an anaconda.

February 19, 2013 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Myron

The question is how is he going to get along with Marchione, once she finds out he's there.

February 19, 2013 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • abby1

I agree with you. I do not trust Merle at all. I still would not be surprised if he turns on Rick's group and jeopardizes their safety. The best way to deal with Merle (and the Governor) is to let Michonne finish them off with her sword.

February 19, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. ZombieMan

i hope you have a great day k?

February 19, 2013 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  24. Starkey

Lori's not dead. Carl didn't shoot her. She turned and will be back for revenge.

February 18, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Lori is alive like Herschel's leg is going to grow back. "Keep Calm and Stop the Zombies" @Amazon.com

February 19, 2013 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  25. Zombie Pirate Pete

Please ignore the trolls. Carl did not get bitten by walkers. None if the characters are gay (it wouldn't matter if they are – who cares). The baby is Lori's and most likely Shane's. Carol did not find the baby abandoned in a cell. Glenn did not work for the CDC, and yes, he is Korean American and a great character. Plus in issue #32 of the graphic novels Rick doesn't turn gay.

Everything posted on this whole blog is wrong. Either you are trolls or have never actually seen the show.

I'm just typing this because it is my favorite show and the post on this blog are just made up nonsense.

February 18, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  26. SKY

FACT: 60% OF THE PEOPLE WATCHING THIS MOVIE ARE CHRISTIANS....AND WHAT ABOUT THE
    TEENAGER? THIS IS SO EXCITING TO THEM.....THE DEAD RISING AND HARMING OTHERS....
    WICKED SPIRITS ARE REAL......IN YOUR LIFE TIME YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE....
    MAYBE YOU HEARD A VOICE OF A DEAD RELATIVE CALL YOUR NAME...OR
    SEEN SOMETHING...WHEN YOU WATCH THESE MOVIES, YOU ALLOW THE
    WICKED SPIRITS TO COME INTO YOUR HOME....THEY TAKE THE PEACE AWAY...
    AND FRIGHTEN YOU AT NIGHT.....BEWARE!

February 18, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Lucifer666

The Gov. could not have made that shot, with that bad eye without more training. The details in the show make it laughable. the walking dead are to fast and strong. And how do they digest what they eat? Think people !!! How are they keeping their eyes lubricated? Think!!! The list goes on open your first eye.

February 18, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • DeadHead

Yeah...I hate it when a television show about the dead rising from their graves to feast upon the living gets the details of their physiology wrong. You'd almost think it's meant to be fiction-based entertainment.

February 18, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

Have you researched this? Just how lubricated are real zombie's eyes supposed to be? How fast are real zombies supposed to be? Maybe you can't find out because they're not REAL = ) Enjoy the fantasy and have some fun, Lucifer!

February 19, 2013 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • apstar

Huh? You only need one eye to aim a firearm.

February 19, 2013 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Lucifer666

Their bodies are decomposing, so with time they would tend to get slower, also the lubrication in ones eye would be one of the first things to go, if your not drinking water. Also The Gov. injured his dominate shooting eye, he could make the shot but he would have to retrain his other eye. It is fiction based on, the reality of human Physiology. You got other wise mindless walkers who see live humans that they can see and smell and instead of chasing them they look in a whole in a gate- come on u cannot have it both ways. think about this the scene at the CDC, how would you pass up the weapons and tanks that were abandoned. And how the hell would people in tanks be taken by dumb-ass walkers?
      Just saying the story is not well written.

February 22, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Daria

I live the secksual tension growing between Rick and Glenn. Maggie better watch out.

February 18, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jackie

We, in Alabama, didn't get last night's episode because our cable company was "having issues". What I've been able to gleen from this site, I hope this series doesn't go the way of "True Blood"! Don't get wierder on me. What is this about "everybody" being gay??? I don't give a ..... ass; just good story so far.

February 18, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sherryrae40

What show are some of you watching?? Carol didn't show up with a baby.. Lori had her baby and died. And Carl didn't get bit and isn't a walker. Another great episode last night.. but this season is going by way too fast.. the seasons need to be longer than 13 or 14 episodes...

February 18, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Gel1988

This series keeps getting better and better. I'm on the edge of my seat with every episode. Some of the stuff is confusing but still really good.

February 18, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gel1988

The little baby seems odd. Where did it come from? One day Carol just kind of walked up with it. Did she find it in one of the prison cells? If so, what was it doing there? Where did it get food before it was found? Were the prison inmates maybe taking care of it?

February 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sonya

I think the walkers were caring for the baby before Carol found it. Lori had the baby and was attacked by the prisoners then died. The walkers found the baby afterwards and took care of it for several days until Carol stumbled upon it in one of the abandoned cells. Too keep it alive the guys are now sneaking into town to get canned and powdered milk. That's how Glenn and Maggie ended up getting caught by Merlle.

February 18, 2013 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

I watched the show on Netflix from Season 1/Episode 1. You should try it-it's great entertainment, and the show will make sense!

February 19, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  32. Clint

Another spoiler alert: Glenn is not really Asian. Or at least not in the graphic novels. Also, he worked for the CDC before the virus outbreak and doesn't want the others to know.

February 18, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Kate

Spoiler alert : I'm reading the graphic novels and in issue 32 Rick comes out and professes his love for Glenn.

February 18, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

I knew it. I always though Rick was gay. That's why he couldn't keep Lori entertained and allowed Shane to get her pregnant with baby Lilith.

February 18, 2013 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elisabeth

I was wondering when someone would mention that fact. Issue 32. Check it out.

February 18, 2013 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zombie Pirate Pete

B S

February 18, 2013 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Anthony

Anyone notice the editing error? The walker that sneaks up behind the governor in the grey plaid flanel and gets shot in the head shows up about 30 seconds later to attack Rick.

February 18, 2013 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Michael

I got a bit miffed at the show last night, come on, now really, all of their targets, the man on the watchtower, the governor and his black friend, the dude at the edge of the woods, the person that drove the van in with its walker load, all right out in the open and only the watchtower guy gets hit, and even that is after 6000 rounds are fired at him...then the walkers come and all of a sudden they can shoot. Give me a break.

February 18, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kip

It is easier and less stressful to aim at and shoot a walker that isn't shooting back at you.

February 18, 2013 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bonita

I think they were just trying to frighten off the governor and his henchmen. Many of the guys in Rick's group seem gay. It's quite possible they are attracted to the men of the other group and don't want to injure possible love interest.

February 18, 2013 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

They couldn't hit the people because gays aren't good shots. This is just another indication that Rick is in the closet.

February 18, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony

I actually thought it was pretty realistic. Adrenaline pumping and bullets whizzing past your head. The guy in the tower got shot when Maggie deliberately took a breath, calmed down, and fired. Plus, if you look at the distance from the fenceline to the prison in the scenes where Rick is looking in...it's actually pretty far. Plus trying to shoot through a mesh fence. The shot I'd actually question is the Governor's. That wasn't a sniper rifle he was using.

February 18, 2013 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

I think they just didn't want to hurt their possible future boyfriends. Notice that Maggie was the only one that hit her mark. All of the guys were too busy checking out the Governor's men.

February 18, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • George

I know right !! I couldn't believe the good guys couldn't hit the far side of a barn. Terrible shots. but the govenor was pretty far away across the field. the shooter in the tower should have been shot much sooner. and rick needs to get a grip and come back to reality.

February 19, 2013 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jake

Whatever happened to that baby? The one Shane and Lori had? Rick didn't kill it yet did he? Rick is kind of a mean one. All he does is kill everyone. I think he is insane and crazy both. Seeing imaginary ghost and talking to people that aren't there. Maybe he has a brain tumor of something. He also might be sneaking and taking drugs when no one else is around. Or drinking. Either ways he seems like a nut.

February 18, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Walker2

Read the graphic novels. It's lack of sleep, lack of good food and stress. He has a mental breakdown for awhile, then comes back to himself. People handle it in different ways.

February 18, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

Rick has been a flawed, yet great hero thus far. His humanity only makes him more likeable and incredible in my eyes!! He deserves some props when he's down = )

February 19, 2013 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  37. Donny

I was very disappointed in the confrontation between the Governor and the group – The Governor is standing out there completely exposed, and everyone in the prison seemed to simultaneously forget how to shoot a gun; until the walkers are released of course. Then everyone is a dead shot again, but only against the walkers. Come on writers, you can do better than the 'can't hit the side of a barn' ploy. That's just plain lazy writing.

February 18, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • walter

and silly. I always said it is a silly show. they should have vampires on it like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

February 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Walker2

Gov and his guy had a machine gun

February 18, 2013 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrea Sucks

Donny, I couldn't agree more. Like the guy on the freakin tower?? you couldn't shoot him?? Gimmie a break....I thought that was poor writing as well. Not one person was able to take them down? that's crap.

February 19, 2013 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. Merle

Why aren't the zombies decomposing more? It seems like there would be fewer zombies after 2 1/2 years.

February 18, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alt

the zombies are decomposing at a slower rate than normal because of all the preservatives found in good these days. years ago the would rot away quickly. now with all the msg and preservatives found in food, corpses have been known to last for decades.

February 18, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alt

good = food. food preservatives are preserving bodies and giving people longer life spans.

February 18, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Walker2

It's only been 8-9 months since the epidemic began in the storyline. 3 years OUR time.

February 18, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

Have you forgotten that everyone is infected? Even if the walkers decomposed, a newer batch will emerge once the current crop of humans die. And when new born babies grow up, same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

They can decompose all you want, it doesn't change the fact that everyone on the planet (apparently) is infected and otherwise will become a biter unless their brain is dealt with accordingly.

February 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrea Sucks

The zombies are decomposing..just at a much slower rate then we do (refer to the episode that andrea and michonne get taken to woodbury...Milton says it in his lab). Also, the creator of the show says that the decomposition from the zombies of the first season compared to now they're trying to show much more decay and rotting flesh. Though as stated above....there are new zombies created all the time...so not all zombies you see will be from when this first started.

Again, it's been maybe a year since the virus took over the world, their time does not equal our time. Case in point...shows like 24...1 episode equaled 1 hour.

February 19, 2013 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  39. Rebbeca

This show just gets better and better but i can do without the whole Lori ghost scenario.

February 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • L. Nicole

AGREED!

February 18, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emily

Ghost are cool. Don't you remember Casper the Friendly Ghost? He would help people. I didn't love Lori too much though. You're probly right. A Lori ghost would probably get on my nerves.

February 18, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Olly

I think it's the best show on TV right now, with the American Horror Story season being over. It is Scooby Good.

February 18, 2013 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • George

February 19, 2013 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. shep

Wasn't there a dog during the first season? I think they should get a dog. It could warn them of zombies close bye. Dogs are nice. I like when they rub their nose against your hand wanting you to pet them. Dogs are our friends.

February 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Walker, Texas Zombie

Were you as stoked as me when you found out the lady in Rick's visions was Lori. I hope she'll come back as ghost and be a perminant fixture on the show. Also I wonder if Lori and Shane are hooking up in ghost land? That would rule!

February 18, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • craig

Awesome episode. I was stoked too. Zombies are rad. I have a zombie print on my skateboard deck. It's a retro rat-fink zombie in B&W. The first time I brought it to the SK8 Park everyone freaked.

February 18, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrea Sucks

Lori won't come back as a ghost...I watch The Talking Dead after every episode and the guy who wrote The Walking Dead was on after this episode, he clearly states...she's not a ghost....she's just one of Rick's crazy mad visions :)

February 19, 2013 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  42. eric

Jen/Denise?? Carl didn't get bitten by a Walker??

February 18, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenn

I fixed a snack while it was on. I was thinking maybe he got bit while I was making popcorn. That's good he didn't.

February 18, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • L. Nicole

I was about to say the same thing! I know I didnt miss anything, they kind of had me confused. Like are we watching the same show people? Lol

Great episode cant wait for next week!!!

February 18, 2013 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jon Voyage

Sorry You Got Turned Into A Zombie

February 18, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Teresa

Uh, Glenn did NOT head off for Woodbury on his own, he went to the far side of the prison to see if he could find out how the walkers were getting in...

February 18, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

I think they are coming in where the fence and wall is torn down. Maybe they can repair it. Glenn is a good fixer I bet.

February 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Remember earlier in the season an "unknown person" opened up previously locked gates and let Walkers in. I suspect this same "unknown" is the one behind these breaches.

February 18, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Casey

Richard,
      The "unknown person" turned out to be the one of the black prisoners who turned against Rick last season. He's the one that turned on the prison's alarm. But he's dead now.

February 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Walker Dude

I recorded it last night and will watch it when I get home. It sure is hard to not read the blog above. I love the TWD blogs.

February 18, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Denise

It sure was a creepy episode. Just seems to get better and better each week. When Carl finally turned up in the woods, turned into a walker, I was flabbergasted. Im hoping that wasn't really him, but it was a walker boy wearing a hat just like Ricks. Way creepy.

February 18, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenn

I was wondering about that too. I saw Carl get bit by the walker but didn't see him turn yet. Next week's episode is gonna be major!

February 18, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Wait, when did this happen? I never saw Carl get bit.

February 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rick

What show were you watching? Unless you're from the future, the episode that aired last night didn't have anything about Carl being bitten.

February 18, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Merle

Me either. I don't think Carl got bit at all. I watched the whole thing and didn't see it happen. Nope. No Carl biting.

February 18, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • George

No Bites For Carl in this Episode

February 19, 2013 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Meh

Stop banging that guy named Gary, jerky

February 19, 2013 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |