NBC’s 'Hannibal' gets premiere date
February 15th, 2013

NBC’s 'Hannibal' gets premiere date

Thursday nights are about to get a little more intense.

NBC’s “Hannibal” will premiere on Thursday, April 4 at 10 p.m. ET, according to series creator Bryan Fuller.

Fuller’s highly anticipated drama boasts modern versions of author Thomas Harris’ characters, Hannibal Lecter and FBI agent Will Graham, played by Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy, respectively.

The cast also includes Laurence Fishburne and Caroline Dhavernas.

Filed under: television

1. guitarharry

FOX has kind of beaten them to it with "The Following" The main character in that show is more or less a 'Hannibal' knock-off.

February 21, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. SNAPPS

I can’t wait for the show to start and I’m already pretty excited watching the movies before all of this. I’m curious to find out the take on the show VS. the move and will they be similar or not. I watch primetime and it’s mainly what I view when I’m home. I hate working the evening shift at DISH because I used to miss lost of my favorite shows and having to deal with my conflicting timers. That all changed for me once I upgraded to the DISH Hopper DVR. Now I can use the PrimeTime Anytime feature, which records the 4 major networks nightly during primetime hours. I don’t have to pick and choose or deal with my conflicting timers which have enhanced my TV experience.

February 20, 2013 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  3. William

This is going to be on main network TV so definitly will not be very good. Nothing on ABC, NBC, or CBS has been worth watching for years with the exceptions of maybe Supernatural and The River.

February 15, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Yep In ...

her and lunchtime hokies–

February 15, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Hoked in

February 15, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Hannilbal threats

do not affect us anymore-bye

February 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Clete

Only half the story...they need to line up a cancellation date.

February 15, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jane m.

i miss quality tv..that's why i don't watch it that much last thing i saw was the ncis marathon and truthfully if mark harmon was not in it...i would not watch it.

February 15, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Magnate

Looks like it is going to be very stupid. I give it half a season.

I do remember a time when NBC actually had quality on Thursday. Hill Street Blues, LA Law and ER come to mind.

February 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |