Today's news you might've missed:
- After being robbed of the chance to see Jay-Z and R. Kelly on the "Best of Both Worlds" tour back in '04, we're trying to remain only cautiously excited about this rumor that Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are going to perform a string of shows together. [RS]
- Oh, and by the by: Justin Timberlake is now on Instagram. [Instagram]
- Mark your calendars: The third season of the late Jenni Rivera's reality show, "I Love Jenni," will premiere April 14 at 9 p.m. on mun2.
- Jolie-Pitts don't work for free, even when they're still in the pre-K stage. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is rumored to have a contract alongside her mom in "Maleficent" that brings in $3,000 a week. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Aniston celebrated turning 44 by ... drumroll please ... working. Hey, a girl's gotta eat. [People]
- Helena Bonham Carter appears to be following in Lindsay Lohan's footsteps, when it comes to role selection at least. There's a report floating about that Bonham Carter will play Liz Taylor in a BBC film centered on the legend's relationship with Richard Burton. [Daily Mail]