Taylor Swift's Valentine's Day plans
February 12th, 2013

Taylor Swift's Valentine's Day plans

If Taylor Swift paints the town red on Valentine's Day, it's going to be with girlfriends.

But, more likely, the 23-year-old told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show last week, she'll be putting in work as she prepares for an upcoming tour.

"I'm probably going to be with my friends, or rehearsing," she told Seacrest. "I'll be like, working on the lighting rig, and lighting cues. And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest."

As she gears up for her "Red" tour in March, she's also going to release her next single, "22," in the spring.

"I wrote ['22'] about my friends. Finally, I've got this amazing group of girlfriends. We tell each other everything, we're together all the time," Swift said. "That was kind of the marker of me being 22, is like, having all these friends. There are a lot of question marks in your life, like where are you going, who are you going to meet, but the one thing that you have is each other."

And when she says she has a lot of friends, she's not being hyperbolic: "I would say I have 15 best friends," she told Seacrest.

With so much effort going into her friendships and career, it wouldn't be surprising if Swift stayed solo for a while. As she told Elle magazine in its March issue, appearances aren't what they seem.

“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me," she said. "They’re like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don’t like it!"

Filed under: Celebrities • Music • Taylor Swift

1. Shanan

Who made all those rumors about her B.F ?

March 14, 2013 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. thalia

some people on here are just being plain mean if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything and quit being so rude let her do what she wants to do

February 27, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Why should i o it

Thanks for the great article.. Why should i o it http://asdasdmasda.com

February 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. anna

I do not even hate people whom I know very well and who have hurt me personally, as much as some people seem to hate a girl they have never met. no wonder the world is in such a sorry state with all this poison floating around.

February 18, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. SKY

AGAIN, ANOTHER AVERAGE GIRL PLAYING BEAUTIFUL....FUNNY ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK
    BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY....STILL LOOK LIKE THE AVERAGE GIRL.

February 18, 2013 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  6. СТО

Thanks for another excellent article. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such info.

February 17, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. WENT FOR IT LIKE A CHARM...

MAKE A NOTE.

February 17, 2013 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  8. Conf call voted...

BUSINESS AS USUAL BEETCH

February 16, 2013 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. you looked at my taxes...

i never looked at your information..WHY...

February 16, 2013 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. empresstrudy

Of course not. She lays there with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old Sleeping Beauty and after they get of banging her cold fish ass they bail, she writes a song about how much they suck and she wins another Grammy.

February 16, 2013 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Just on break

Is this the right time to say: I love you Swift?

February 16, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  12. wool hat

lets type my comment over her comment so everyone knows its the old lady.......the putz is not him.....

February 15, 2013 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Nordic Slur

boring music...semi talented. Get her in a prog rock band and make some real music

February 15, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Nope

you hack...and thats how we loor you in...your what we call a PUTZ

February 15, 2013 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. had a date..but no stroop club...

photo reviews sunk – the floating wig won

February 15, 2013 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Love Story

Why do I think the storyline is SOOOO "When Harry met Sally" except it isn't Harry. LOL. The world loved that movie because we all relate to it. They should SELL it because We would actually BUY that it more GENUINE then anything else. Good Luck.

February 15, 2013 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
    • would you like to join us that night

you need a night out.

February 15, 2013 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
    • @you need a night...

LOL...if you only KNEW....I am the LAST person on the face of this Earth who should CARE...so why? Ask the HIM.. because I have never commented or read this kind of stuff before in my life...usually academic journals and bedtime stories to the kids. Came upon it by accident and followed the spiritual dots...figured these people probably don't get an honest no strings attached opinion often...although they do get a whole lot of darkness thrown at them. They can take it, leave it or laugh about it...

February 15, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • do you want to go to girls night out at hunk o mania?

let us know–its called diva night and you have too wear a crown. serafina just has to add you too the list.

thanks.

February 15, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. glenn

Winning Lottery number generation system!

February 15, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  17. M;p

they look like sisters don't they?

February 14, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Doesn't she look like taylor

uncanny resemblence...right ? haaaaa

February 14, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. taylor

guys would be stuck with taylor any night....her no way

February 14, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • What?

What are you talking about? I dislike it when people are cryptic ...their messages are meaningless.

February 14, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • @What?

They aren't being cryptic, they're just stupid.

February 15, 2013 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  20. Lisa

She claims that she doesn't chase boys, but she bought a house right across the street from a high school boy she'd dated for maybe a month (Conor Kennedy)? She needs a reality check...delusional, party of one.

February 14, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  21. that's about it

stalker and b_tch

February 14, 2013 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Boba Fett

One word...Creepy.

February 14, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Sadie

I think for VD day, Taylor should hook up with the Biebs. She likes them young. He's single, she's single. She acts like a teenager, he is one. A match made in heaven? Think of all the great comments we could have if they hooked up!

February 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Rock

She never chases boys? F her then...

February 14, 2013 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. SHE SHOULD SHUT THE FKING TV OFF IF SHE CAN'T TAKE IT

WHEN YOU SEE HIM BE NORMAL...FK THE BLOGGER.

February 14, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. get off this thing.

now she's saying my parents do not know each other–she can't di fast enuff

February 14, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  27. steve

CNN's main page has as an announcement of this article a link name that essentially says Taylor Swift doesn't go after boys as they don't like that. Yet, if one reads between the lines, I think the real message is radically different. I believe it has something to do with being "above" mortal young man.

February 14, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. kathy

Now she can add LIAR to her credits...ain't nobody buying it girlfriend. You are a celebrity stalker...and a emotional adolescent.

February 14, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Karen

And you're one of these 15 friends of her? Because you certainly are talking (out of your rear) as though you are when you've likely never met this woman and know nothing about her except what you've read on online rags. Think she spends her time trolling the internet reading rumors of other peoples' lives? Probably not.

February 14, 2013 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  29. dan

She don't chase because she might catch one then she would have to deal with him and she don't do that.

February 14, 2013 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  30. 1twinsfan

Perhaps one reason Swift is always breaking up with her latest is because at the age of 23, she refers to grown men as "boys."

February 14, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  31. yep

i will wear something squishy and tight for valentine's day.

February 13, 2013 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Taylor is sooooooooooo nice

i love her music.

February 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Michelle hacked in.

we were all home and we are still home-FK THAT SH-T

February 13, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Pants

She looks fantastic in that picture.

February 13, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  35. LoveTaylorBut

Catchy songs, a lot of talent, and easy on the eyes.........but not sure why any guy would date her long term, since after the break up she will blast you for years in her songs. I'd still like her for a one night stand or a long weekend though.

February 13, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  36. BEST IDEA

HE AND TAYLOR WILL BE IN QUIET TIME TOO CHAT–

February 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Now she didn't ladies...

she is too smart for that....

February 13, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Smart is as smart does

Happy Valentine's Day hope you are with someone who actually loves you. Be brave enough to hear about the noise and forgiveness is the basis of love. Do NOT listen to your ladies...they do not want you to be happy it's called jealousy. The best love is always the one you RETURN to.

February 14, 2013 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  38. townwhispers

She went in search of love but found death instead •Story of widow killed by her lover for money ritual
    visit:

February 13, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  39. hi!

she's only 22...she's a child–

February 13, 2013 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

Yeah...but in her world she is old beyond her years. Look at the lifestyle and behavior of her, Beiber and all the other 'pop' princes/princess'. Justin was 17yrs old, shacking up with woman, drinking publicly and smoking pot....all accepted and never chastized by the media despite his age. Our 'adoration' of these 'celebettes' allow them to grow up way beyond their biological years.

February 14, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  40. B

Anyone else wonder why she can't keep a man? She calls them all boys. At 22 she should start dating men, not boys.

February 13, 2013 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Tired of her

Is anyone else tired of hearing about her failed love life? It seems to me she gets in these relationships so she canhave material to write her next song. I wish she would just grow up and stop annoying us with songs that where inspired by her being to loose.

February 14, 2013 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  41. One day at a time...

for taylor–

February 13, 2013 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  42. Truth

Taylor Swift is worth any action you can get with her. Maybe it's a couple feels here and there or maybe it's just a few kisses... or maybe you can hit a home run. Regardless it's worth it. Sure she can write a song about you but in the end you can just say with a smug face "yeah I owned her and she got mad." So what, she makes the money, you get your 15 minutes of fame, everyone's a winner.

Besides, the only girls who wouldn't believe you're a nice guy are the teenage imbeciles who listen to her music anyway... unless you're really not a nice guy, lol.

February 13, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  43. CS

who cares?

February 13, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
    • John

You and everyone else here; otherwise, you wouldn't be here. That simple.

February 14, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  44. citizenUSA

Ahhh, what a lame excuse when it's probably more like no one wants to be near her, (and has probably already been said here in a thousand different ways). Like the lighting crew needs her input on how to rig the lights. "I probably be somewhere else". Show of hands, how many DON'T know where they're going to be on Valentine's Day, (except those who may be getting a surprise)? If she's going on a tour she knows exactly what she needs to be doing. And if I ever, ever, ever hear that song again I'm gonna hurl every, every, everything I've ever eaten.

February 13, 2013 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. fred1259

Taylor is a fake, untalented whor* and cannot stand her voice. Awful person.

February 13, 2013 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • @ fred1259

And awful people write vulgar things and hurl insults towards someone they never met. Looks like you two are perfect for one another.

February 13, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  46. Snarf

Well Taylor is still a very young teenager.
    She didn´t had the time for going around the school and be with 40 guys to check the one that was better...

Taylor, first rule you must learn: forget about famous people. They can be similar to you, great on bed and having money like you... but they are like you. Tied to the jobs they have and there is not a big time for going around.. that´s why you get with them to very romatic places but the things never go on a fairy tail.

Remember that You are You and everyone else is a stamp. You can check around but what you see is what you will get on the long run.
    Hope you can get the one that will make you happy, funny and will block your craziness... even that some of that crazy will start to wind down is 2-3 years when you start to think on the life beyond.

Good luck miss Swift.

February 13, 2013 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  47. humtake

She doesn't have a genuine man in her life because she's too busy busting on her ex's publicly in songs. Sure, I'd give up a lot of stuff for a night with her, but I'd be gone as soon as I was done. That's just the kind of girl she is and that's the kind of guys she's going to continue to get. But she's young, so she doesn't need a relationship.

February 13, 2013 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  48. As you can see by tv appearances, movies and other hatred expressed towards her

taylor is not goin any dam place.....the public has too adjust just like taylor's public is.

February 13, 2013 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  49. Taylor is moving along....

and nobody cares what anyone thinks

February 13, 2013 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  50. DaveC

I wouldn't let my son get within 100 miles of Taylor Swift. You notice that the "boyfriends" are getting fewer and farther between. Everyone is getting tired of having the the 4 week whirlwind relationship and then having their name trashed in song by a goofy, rich, spoiled, little girl. Why go through the nonsense?

February 12, 2013 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Eminem

Yo' Taylor, if you read this... We should do a little duet together

February 12, 2013 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  52. good night

and enjoy the evening

February 12, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @Fred M

Thank you for being a gentleman. It is depressing to read all the hate out there and impossible to avoid it. I have been trying to spread a little light where I can but there is a great deal of darkness being thrown. I can't understand, so many others are so much more deserving of criticism. I would like her to sing her more sophisticated songs, like The Last Time and leave the cats/girlfriends for a nice MAN but I think her PR team is off. They are holding onto this tweenie thing and she is so much better than that. Hopefully a close stable hand will guide her back to what she is brilliant at...meaningful songwriting.

February 12, 2013 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. i love valentine's day

i know people who have met their boyfriends and girlfriends on valentines's day.....its a great day for everyone!

anything can happen on valentine's day!!!

February 12, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  55. hey

how is everyone tonight!

February 12, 2013 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  56. jj

I expect she'll eat chocolate, drink, and bad-mouth all her exes.

February 12, 2013 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Happily ever after

Somehow I doubt she will be alone. If even one of her guys was MAN enough he would stick by her side and tell the world to BACK DOWN. I hope she doesn't spend it with girlfriends or cats that starts other rumors. Life is too short NOT to be with someone you LOVE. None of us knows how many days we have so don't give UP the dream Taylor and STOP listening to your PR people... they have no idea what they are doing. Do what your heart says is right.

February 12, 2013 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • the heart has a habit of taking over

and the heart may take over me....

February 12, 2013 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • @the heart has a way of taking over

Let it take you darling...in the end the only thing that EVER matters is the hand you hold. The greatest gift we can ever give is the gift of Love and sometimes we sacrifice other things in order to give it. To me she seems a lot like Marilyn Monroe, a beautiful soul who could easily get eaten up by the fame machine. I hope that doesn't happen... but she definitely looks like she trying to keep a stiff upper lip with bravado but her eyes speak to the fact that is not the case.

February 12, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hearts

once a man controls my heart - its the best feeling in the world.

February 12, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Kirt

What class does she now have? She just threw away whatever class she may have had at the Grammys. She had a guy helplessly strapped to a rotation devise meant for torture in her performance. Very classy.

February 12, 2013 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jacques

Taylor, try internet dating like the rest of us. I bet there's a song in that.

February 12, 2013 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  59. alumette

There is something dysfunctional about this girl.....she seems defiant, irritated and full of revenge....strange girl. I can't picture her with any guy. There is nothing sensuous about her. If she cut her hair and went without make-up, she could pass for a skinny boy.

February 12, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • pmn

You nailed it. There is some perculair about her....off and strange. She also very self centered and pouty (from observation). She has alot more growing up to do. She needs to work on interview skills.

February 14, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  60. Paterno Family Car, 1966

You aren't imagining things.

February 12, 2013 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Weird Ear

Her plans are to cut out valentines hearts with her frans and talk about boys..

February 12, 2013 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  62. marie

What a bunch of jealous no talent stupid people making mean remarks about a lovely person as Taylor Swift. Maybe she gets dumped because she doesnt give it up to any of her dates ....unlike the hoes on here slamming her

February 12, 2013 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • jasmine

yall know what let t-swizzle live her perfectly good life and guess what yall are just jealous thats all i have to say

February 13, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Taylor will not paint the town red

no gigs, no nothing.....just 1 class!!! lol

February 12, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  64. evie

She is a great singer and she is beautiful. but i have one question.......
    Is she seriously gonna paint a WHOLE town red????? and after valentines day who is gonna repaint the town????

February 12, 2013 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Trezenia

She is beautiful and talented, I hope she finds someone that will appreciate her, she is very special.
    She needs to date Men her Age, she seems to always pick the younger ones. She needs a real man, that
    she can look up to.!

February 12, 2013 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • alumette

a real man wants a real woman.

February 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tina

a real woman wants a real man doesn't matter how old he is.....

February 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • No Baby Boys

Teenagers are NOT MEN yet (Harry, Justin, Conor) and can not fulfill a twenty something year old...they are still babies. She needs a man at least 21 ...who is an adult. At that age the difference means something. Can you think of anyone that fits that range? I can.

February 13, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  66. V¡xen

Everyone deserves love. I hope she finds it someday. At least she is not dating a man as Chris Brown just to have a man.

February 12, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Agreed

eff the rest of the world...

February 12, 2013 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  68. empresstrudy

Dear diary

Date a guy who doesn't like me
    Wait for him to dump me
    Write a song about what a d-bag he is
    Grammy!

February 12, 2013 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Brad

Don't like her music, just not my thing, but, good luck to her. Just ignore all these haters, you will find a huge chunk of the world is extremly jealouse of you if you have more then them. What these people think means nothing, not even what I say, unless you want it to. Do what you want taylor, F the rest of the world :)

February 12, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  70. 2 taps

to a machine and yes or no....move along fool

February 12, 2013 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Fightin Phil

Unfortunately we all no girls can't travel in packs bigger then 2 or backstabbing and jealousy will ensue. She will have one best friend soon enough.

February 12, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |

@Fightin Phil SOOOO TRUE. The sooner she learns her best friend should always be her MAN than she will keep a LTR because girls will always sabotage your relationships unless they are in good healthy ones themselves. I know 20 years with my own and I don't do girls night out and we are very happy together. You want an LTR ditch the single lady friends!

February 12, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Check The Onions...

grazie–looks a like a bulls eye-

February 12, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  73. janely

i know shes all blonde and stupid....holla at me on facebook janely jelly cantu....OUT!!!

February 12, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Fred M.

I believe you mean "dumbest."

February 12, 2013 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  75. skool possie

??????????????????

February 12, 2013 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  76. down you go

flunk

February 12, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  77. i mean't EQ

just like the way you switch all the names around.

February 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Taylor

agreed

February 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Boo

What guy in their right mind would date this woman? She seems awfully immature.

February 12, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  80. nah

it will be alright

February 12, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  81. kathy

She plans to go stalk a new 'victim', sleep with him, become obsessive, then dump him, get some new material...and repeat. Can I also say the girl CANNOT sing worth a damn.

February 12, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  82. ImmortalONE

To sleep with as many boys as possible in one night and have them all dump her. That should be enough material for her next CD. SAD girl.

February 12, 2013 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  83. kelly in los angeles

i like her and her music

February 12, 2013 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • calvin

Pretty girl, but that's about it. She's like Justin Bieber in the singing department... neither can sing for crap.

February 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sunshine Spy

how's it going

February 12, 2013 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Snifu

lapsy

February 12, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Sunshine Spy

lapsy

February 12, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  86. pmn

Its like so amazing to like have all my friends. She needs to go to college or at least be trained on interviews..eliminate the like word. She is 22 not 16 anymore.

February 12, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

Your critique would be far more stinging had it employed proper punctuation or used an actual quote of something she said rather than something that you concocted and falsely attributed to her.

February 12, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • pmn

@ Fred M. I find you totally entertaining more so than the person you are defending. What I find really funny is you are defending someone who is a singer/star. You do not know her nor does she know you. If you did see her, would not give you the time of day. Really dude, get a life!

February 14, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  87. She found love...

its Chris!

February 12, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  88. V¡xen

Everyone deserves to find love. Hopefully she will someday. At least she is not dating someone like Chris Brown just to have a man.

February 12, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  89. j glued in

go build the attic–financial transactions for rec to come out of other..now ignore - its a nut.

February 12, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  90. After what i have been through

block your stuff--

February 12, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  91. pk

Who cares what this psycho-B-- is doing?

February 12, 2013 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Gay Woman

we are the bosses of me...now move along– your computer ain't dat swift....

February 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  93. ATTIC Recreation Room

Shut Up– I have the power to control my life...kapeesh...now gets lost before i tell everyone its official you are a lezbian and your seeing mrs. lee.

February 12, 2013 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  94. upstateny

She's beautiful, talented and funny. To all those who call her names ...think about those names when you are taking your own garbage out, when you have to postpone taking a vacation because of "lack of funds", take a look at yourself before judging her or anyone else for that matter.

February 12, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

You hit the nail on the head: There are a lot of bitter, jealous people posting on here. They envy Taylor Swift's beauty, talent, success, and popularity. They call her names and insult her in a pathetic attempt to make themselves feel better about their own sub-par looks, dead-end jobs, and lack of talent. When I read their comments, I envision some acne-scarred, overweight, bitter person angrily typing in some dingy room with a cigarette dangling out of their mouth.

If you read the above and it made you mad, please feel free to insult me, call me names, tell me how I'm wrong and that you're a beautiful, successful, talented person with a promising career. At least that will redirect your fire away from Taylor Swift, who has never said a negative thing about any of you in her whole life.

February 12, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  95. bobo

Anybody else sick of her songs always being about the SAME thing? Girl.... if you do this when your 30, just jump off a bridge. What was the whole John Mayer thing? How old is that guy? Did you listen to the rumors.... actually Truths??? Geez.

February 12, 2013 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Wrong

She will worry about him yet let him be.

February 12, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jealous

taylor is fabulous and she should date up a storm

February 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fsjunkie

She already has been...just listen to her break up catalog. If you date her, she'll write a song about you after you dump her. I don't watch SNL, but I imagine a skit has been done or is on the way.

February 12, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janely

whatever she only dates guys for one thing and its to make more music about innocent guys....KILL YOURSELF TAYLOR SWIFT!!!.....btw harry styles dumped her white ass

February 12, 2013 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  98. massconfusionexperts

taylor got you-it must have been up nights and nights and nights

February 12, 2013 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Fsjunkie

Trying to walk back the s k a n k reputation that she's been working on.

February 12, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

K.M.A. Taylor has far more class, style, and manners thqan you'll ever dream of having. Losers such as yourself can't see the world without dark shades can you?

February 12, 2013 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Pedro'

She is one of our most tallented Hispanic entertainers. We the people of Mexico are very proud of her.

February 12, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  101. Putz Wife

we're all busy on valentine's day...jodie...

February 12, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  102. Chucklehead

She's going to be spending Valentines day polishing my knob.

February 12, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  103. at an awards ceremony taylor was told

at an awards ceremony taylor was told

she was a killer with the clients at 20 years old and now at 50 years old same drill, her heart is bigger then the universe.....the best–

February 12, 2013 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  104. at an awards ceremony taylor was told

she was a killer with the clients at 20 years old and now at 50 years old same drill, her heard is bigger then the universe.....the best–

February 12, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  105. katy and john

even if they wind up as close friends...that will be good news!

February 12, 2013 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  106. Doug

Her and John Mayer are a wonderful couple. I hope their relationship is a success.

February 12, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  107. Jeff

No way that girl has a date for valentine's. she seems way to whinny. And like she doesn't have a single ounce of brains in her noggin.

February 12, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  108. Rita

Say what u will about her but this young lady is doing her thing. STAY ENCOURAGED.. ALL THE WAY 2 THE BANK. LOL.

February 12, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  109. Uh huh

She'll end up with a colored boy who will spend all her money on crack.

February 12, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  110. Flud

way too much music for plan failure

February 12, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  111. teach

as a teacher I think she looks dumb

February 12, 2013 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

I hope to God you are a gym or shop teacher given your inability to use capital letters, punctuation ,or words with more than two syllables. "Looks dumb?" Seriously? That's your idea of an intellitgent critique?

February 12, 2013 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

Typo correction: "intelligent" (lest someone be tempted to jump on that).

February 12, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  112. teach

is she an imbecile?

February 12, 2013 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

No, but you appear to be.

Face reality: You are jealous of her fame, beauty, and success. She's a talented songwriter with a command of the English language that you are sorely lacking. Her IQ has been estimated to be between 122 an 124, which is well above average. She's well-spoken and poised in interviews. It's not her fault that your life isn't what you would like it to be, so you need to back off.

February 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sunshine Spy-LapsyM

your EQ ain't looking too good for months now.

February 12, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred M.

Sunshine Spy-LapsyM:

"your EQ ain't looking too good for months now."

EQ? Equalization? Or "Entilligence Quotient"? LOL!!!

And you are using "ain't" as a contraction for what two words? "Am not", "is not", "are not", "has not", "have not," "do not", "does not", or "did not"? Were you trying to say "Your EQ am not looking too good for months now."?

If you are going to post negative comments about someone's IQ, you should get someone to help you compose a literate sentence.

February 12, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Fred M.

Actually... there IS an EQ. It's like IQ, just for emotions (I can be wrong, but EQ does exist). Look it up before you actually assume someone meant IQ.

The guy is basically saying your EQ is low. To be honest, your inability to deal with an average forum poster is quite sufficient evidence to back it up. No one talked about your IQ. Notice how "E" and "I" are not even near each other on the keyboard. You get offended by other people's comments and then start hurling insults at them? Very mature. Taylor Swift will be successful regardless of who comments for or against her; that is a fact. Don't get your panties in a bunch because some "haters" have some choice words for someone they will never meet in their lifetime. Perhaps you're not used to forums and don't know that the majority of posters here are either young teenagers or just young adults bored at their job.

February 13, 2013 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids (@ Fred M.)

Wow, Fred M., angry much?

As the guy above me said, EQ DOES EXIST. Check this out courtesy of wikipedia:

EQ is Emotional Quotient.

February 13, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • pmn

Fred M..touchy. Her interview skils are slightly lacking reduced to a 16 year olds style rather than a 22 year old. For example, it is not proper to start a sentence with "like" unless of course you are a teen or teen of the 80s. Also, she may feel like a teen hence dating 18 year old boys rather than men her own age. She is about annoying as a fly buzzing in past my ear. There is no jealousy...she just really is that annoying. I admire other stars like Carrie Underwood who is by far more famous and talented than Taylor will ever be. Sorry here today gone tomorrow type of star. She will have to change ALOT if she is going have staying power like (in the proper content) not writing a song after ex-boyfriend who dated for 2 week to a month.

February 14, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  113. steven spella

taylor i think you are perfect...

February 12, 2013 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  114. Emily

she looks dumb

February 12, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  115. I'm sure she has a date...

she is not staying home on valentine's day - no way in heck

February 12, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  116. taylor flud

over 3,000...in the trash...all the work in the garbage-

February 12, 2013 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  117. running script

dunce

February 12, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  118. Elaine

Her gown acccentuates her empty mindedness.

February 12, 2013 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  119. Dana

I'm not a big fan of hers. She seems immature and simple minded.

February 12, 2013 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  120. good for her

good for her

she does have a big tour coming up...her gown is beautiful

i love the way women are dressing now...the look like girls!

February 12, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Name*darenxy

i like taylor as a musician i love are songs she is got talent.

February 12, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  121. good for her

she does have a big tour coming up...her gown is beautiful

i love the women are dressing now...the look like girls!

February 12, 2013 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • calvin

Oops... for a minute there I thought you were talking about Justin Bieber...

February 12, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Compassionate soul

You really do NOT make any SENSE ...who should shut off TV and why? I have a feeling MOST of what is being said is UNTRUE. Even her interviews... I think they manipulate her words...experts telling her to go with her BFF's ex boy? Really can you give WORSE advise. I PRAY she is with her stable guy (who gives her love, COMFORT and support ) hopefully with all the darkness being thrown ...it doesn't make them turn from each other AGAIN. I am a true believer.. that you get sent only a few special souls ...and they are usually the ones you keep RETURNING too.

February 14, 2013 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  123. i'd rather see guys take their clothes off

and watch them walk around in thongs all night - then spend a night looking at these stupid blogs

February 14, 2013 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |