Today's news you might've missed:
- Good news, fandom: "Supernatural," "The Vampire Diaries" and "Arrow" are all returning to The CW next year for their ninth, fifth and second seasons, respectively. [EW]
- An eagle-eyed photographer caught on that Adele had a new "A" tattoo near her ear, sparking speculation that it stands for "Angelo," the rumored name of her baby boy. [People]
- Speaking of babies, they don't come much cuter than Megan Fox's son Noah with Brian Austin Green. [Us Weekly]
- Is Justin Timberlake going to release the entire "20/20 Experience" before the album officially arrives in March? Along with "That Girl," "Pusher Love Girl" and "Suit & Tie," Timberlake has released "Mirrors." There are only 10 songs on this thing, J.T. - you might want to hold on to the rest.
- While Timberlake is trying to steal all of the new music spotlight, Drake is edging in. The hip-hop artist released a new music video for "Started From The Bottom" on Sunday night, and revealed the name of his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same." Expect the disc to be released this summer. [MTV]
- We're not so convinced the British accent Taylor Swift used in her Grammys performance on Sunday was a jab directed at Harry Styles, but mainly because the accent wasn't that great. What say you? [Gawker]