While you were working ...
February 7th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• So here's some casting news you can ... well, not use, but perhaps be vaguely interested in: Emma Roberts has signed on for Fox's "Delirium" pilot, while Kristen Stewart will star with Elizabeth Banks in a movie called "The Big Shoe." At least they're not both trying to be Snow White again. [EW/MTV]
  • We knew Vanessa Hudgens' movie "Spring Breakers" aims to show teen debauchery in all its body shots glory, but it's apparently so boundary pushing it scared her boyfriend. "I came out of it shaking," the poor, "shocked" fellow said. [NYMag's Vulture]
  • Michelle Williams, the singer formerly known as the fervent denier of a Destiny's Child reunion at the Super Bowl, is now talking about how much fun she had at the event. [Billboard]
  • We audibly gasped at the idea of Lena Dunham even considering killing off Zosia Mamet's "Girls" character Shoshanna. Really, Dunham? That one needs her own spinoff. [HuffPo]
  • A recuperating Robin Roberts will officially be back in action on "Good Morning America" on February 20. She won't be working a full five-day work week yet, but her co-anchor Sam Champion is confident she'll get there. [USA Today]

Filed under: While you were working

1. thanks.

yes we do

February 8, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Gomez

Mon ami'. You spoke French. Smooch smooch kiss smooch.

February 8, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Your in blue today right?

?

February 8, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric

I'm wearing a pretty green today. Green is a nice color. I sure feel blue though.

February 8, 2013 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. anna michelle

Starting to sleet here as I'm typing. The sky is dark gray and street lights are on. They've cancelled school here in Deerport.

February 8, 2013 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sadie

Good morning all! Well, the storm dumped a lot of snow here last night. Be prepared everyone east of us. So again I say, when is it going to be spring? I got to admit, though, it is very pretty outside, in a winter wonderland kind of way. I just hope the snowplows have been out, and the roads are driveable. Stay warm & safe all. Have a good Friday, and a great weekend!

February 8, 2013 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Stan

It sounds beautiful there – hope you have some good hot chocolate to sip on while looking out the window. I bet it is wonderful there. We pray you and everyone have a happy and perfect day.

February 8, 2013 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Ish Ka Bibble

I hope we "lose" at least one or two of you fug targs in this storm.

February 8, 2013 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Huh!

Fug targs? Why so bitter this morning? It's almost weekend!

February 8, 2013 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

@Ish Ka Bibble , you went to play with it and you couldn't find it, right? It's shriveled up like a prune. Don't be angry. Maybe tomorrow you'll be able to play with the flute.

February 8, 2013 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • it was busy like usual!

so i had to buy a banana instead!

February 8, 2013 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tim99

A bird was racing our school bus today. Flying right beside it. It was cool. We won though. Out bus is a racing bus. Yellow and fast. Zooooooom

February 8, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. X21

I'm X21 secret agent today. That ways no one will recognize me. I'm incogneato.

February 8, 2013 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. X21

Goodmorning everyone. Almost weekend time. Scooby D oo.

February 8, 2013 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  9. X21

She has a nice smile. That Emma girl. Not that thing on the right.

February 8, 2013 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  10. RRRRRRRRRhonda

catch it and be happy.

February 8, 2013 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  11. Peace

Man, Robin Roberts was dealt a couple bad hands & she kicked both of their behinds. I saw her on a clip about going to her hometown for Super Bowl, she looked great. Glad she'll be going back to GMA soon. :)
    Hey BV! That weather just for done here & is headed your way...good time to get caught up on some dvr.

February 8, 2013 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Good morning to you too. It hasn't started by me as yet, but its coming. Its two storms that going to come together (so they say). Kinda remind me of Hurricane Sandy. I hope it won't be bad as they say.

Yes, Robin really is a trooper. Such a strong person.

Speaking of trooper, have you heard about the crazy cop in CA on a revenge shooting speer? Is everyone going mad? What's with all the shooting?

Enjoy your day.

February 8, 2013 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hi BV, I didn't hear about that. All I can say is, "wth" is the world coming to?

February 8, 2013 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  12. itsamemario

Damn, Vanessa Hudgens' guy was THAT freaked out lol. I'd hate to see this guy try to watch brutal films like Irreversable, Salo, Cannibal Holocaust, or Evil Dead (original and the upcoming remake). The only thing i kno about the springbreak movie is that james franco plays a drug dealer that looks like an evil B-Rad from Malibu's Most Wanted. As for emma roberts, shes a mildly talented actress that only caught my attention when she was in Scream 4. Couldnt cnn use a better photo of the girl tho, she kinda reminds me of the great white shark from finding nemo.

February 7, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bobby Bottleservice

Edit: my top comment to date is about ghosts?! You guys are real sires.

February 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  14. i have an idea--

go too bed please.

February 7, 2013 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ihavea?

I dont type 2 myself silly poooot boof!

February 7, 2013 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  16. There is nobody

only you...as usual

February 7, 2013 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ihavea?

Where's ebrybody?

February 7, 2013 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Maybe snowed in. We're supposed to get a winter storm starting tonight until Saturday a.m. I'm hoping they're wrong. 8-14 inches in some areas. That's a lot of snow :O

February 7, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |