While you were working ...
February 6th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf might be an item. Sources are saying that Adam Brody and Leighton Meester, who starred together in 2011’s “The Oranges,” have been “hanging out” for weeks! [Us Weekly]
  • Most people who tuned into the Super Bowl on Sunday had favorable things to say about Beyonce’s performance. PETA, however, wasn’t so thrilled about the singer’s leather getup, which apparently also incorporated iguana and python skin. [E!]
  • West Virginia is officially the new New Jersey. MTV’s “Buckwild,” which has consistently attracted about 3 million viewers in “Jersey Shore’s” old timeslot, has been renewed for a second season. [THR]
  • You don’t have to pack your knives and go just yet. Bravo has ordered an 11th season of long running cooking competition show “Top Chef.” [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Old Business Expression--

if you are going to "shoot people in the face" be ready to take a "hit" right back.

February 7, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. DramaMomma

Perhaps if the PETA yippies would eat more than granola and tofu they would be in a better mood. Do they just stare at the tv all day salivating to complain about anything? Wrap it up, losers, go help real endangered animals like the Graybacks gorillas and the elephants that are being poached in higher numbers. Otherwise suck it up and wear a helmet.

February 7, 2013 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. T

The people who came up and green-lighted "Buckwild" should be in jail for this drek or better yet, they should be washing cars for the rest of their life instead of being television executives.

February 7, 2013 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hoax-255.255.0

your blocked and if ? all fake

February 7, 2013 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. bingo starr

we have it

February 7, 2013 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jon

business continues as always. your blocked sugar.

February 7, 2013 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. wife

its always the wife that looks stupid and embarasses herself

February 7, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  8. Fuego

another nose dive - stoopid.

February 7, 2013 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. Peace

Oh boy, 1st Beyoncé wore a mink coat to the inauguration, now iguana & python skin for Super Bowl 1/2 time...PETA is gonna be all over this.

February 7, 2013 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  10. Itsamemario

Ya said it vixen, id want to be the john amos-esque father role or john ritter-like neighbor role (every good show has one). Barring that, at least a recurring guest star role like heather locklear in melrose place.

February 6, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol. Okay.

February 6, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

It could be set at the Marquee Hotel. It would be about all the quirky people that live there. I think we should develop this. We could all be rich! lol

February 6, 2013 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Who's going to be Tracie's roomate? It's sure as hell not going to be me. Lol

February 6, 2013 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I'll room with Tracie. We could have lots of fun with poop then.

February 7, 2013 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Good idea, Sadie...lol!

February 7, 2013 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Good morning all! Well, I could be the hotel manager, seeing in real life I'm a bookkeeper/property manager. I won't be evil like that guy on the 666 Park Avenue, though. It will be a fun happy place. So, who wants an application for an apt? What role would you play? Tim99 can play the kid who everybody loves in apt 1. Sokman could hit on all the women in apt 2. Tracie & Triumph are a match made in heaven in apt 3. I'd better make sure they have lots of windows to open in their apt. Mario, Bv, Peace, and whomever else what would be your role?

February 7, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. Itsamemario

February 6, 2013 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. V¡xen

"Buckwild" I saw five minutes of that and I wanted to stick screwdrivers in my eyes. Good I¤rd, I thought Jersey Shore were bad. It was a bunch of slobs in the woods, driving trucks in the mud. That's t.v.? They're better off get us here on Marquee for reality t.v. Crap, we would do a better job.

February 6, 2013 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

I was channel surfing one night, and came upon that show. I had the same reaction. The one I flipped into, they were going to a party at a house in the woods where I assume one of the guys lived. This place was a wreck. The girls used the bathroom and were dry heaving when they came out. That was all I could bear. The thing that amazes me is that they have 3 million viewers.

February 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Yeah, I read that. .lol. 3 million people!! 3 million idiots is more like it.

February 6, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tim99

My mom likes Waldorf salad. It's gross. Apples, raisins, grapes, and nuts stirred up in mayonnaise. It's pretty gross. Blair Walforf seems ok though.

February 6, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tim99

Homework is all done again. No test until Friday. I hope you are having a happy and blessed evening.

February 6, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |