While you were working ...
February 5th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Actress Judy Greer is already capital-A awesome in our eyes, but her upcoming book - and it's title! - just reaffirms our adoration. The actress is writing a collection of stories called "I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star," which will include essays such as "Celebrities I've Peed Next To" and "Bad Oscar!" The memoir-esque book is due out in 2014. [THR]
  • Rumor of the day: The first stand-alone "Star Wars" movie might be Yoda-rific. [/Film]
  • The renewal of "How I Met Your Mother" must've reminded some of you that the show's still on the air - either that, or you only watch for Robin Sparkles. The CBS comedy had season-high ratings on Monday night. [EW]
  • Meanwhile, poor "Elementary" didn't quite live up to expectations in its post-Super Bowl timeslot. [TheWrap]
  • We need to start hanging around Jonah Hill and Gerard Butler - our wallets could use a few extra singles. Apparently the two actors, along with Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper and Mel Gibson, were "making it rain" at a Miami club on Friday. [Page Six]
  • The Great White Way is going to "Turn the Beat Around" pretty soon: Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio are working on a Broadway production inspired by their life and work. [Broadway.com]
  • It seems some Kim Kardashian fans aren't pleased with the mom-to-be for posting photos of herself at a gun range to her Twitter account. [ABC News]

Filed under: While you were working

1. broken blood vessels in eyes

i'm not going to say it.

February 6, 2013 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Fresca

Did you even read the Page Six article that you cited? They were making it rain with water-guns, not cash... Nice work!!!

February 6, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Destiny's Child Video's later...

take care...

February 6, 2013 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. why did you allow her to do that...

we protected the theater...

February 6, 2013 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. 155

business as usual

February 6, 2013 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sadie

Good morning all! Hey BV, how are you today? Lots of finger pointing going on, huh? Hopefully peace will fall on the Marquee, and all will be happy again. I just wonder why it took CNN so long to step in? So anybody out there sick of winter yet? Dang, when is it going to be spring?

February 6, 2013 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I'm okay. I'm just in a p¡ssy mood. Maybe it's the winter thing. Enjoy your day.

February 6, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Dang

why did you do that–i protected the firm.

February 6, 2013 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

BV- Yeah, I woke up with a migraine this am., so I know how ya feel. It is a balmy 10 degrees out right now, and we have a major snow event coming (again) for tomorrow. At least, the sun is out today. It has been one crazy winter.

February 6, 2013 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hey BV! Don't be pi ssy, "YOLO"...lol! Have a good day, girls!

February 6, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol @Peace. Feel better soon @Sadie.

February 6, 2013 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • monday and 155

2 friends already visited..they liked it....

February 6, 2013 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. She gets in trouble then she has too call her

possie for help....

February 6, 2013 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  8. 155.155

not this time...

February 6, 2013 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. Gloria

Already Thursday! The week is flying by. We hope yours is being the happiest.

February 6, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  10. 155.155

lights up - work on esteem not quips

February 6, 2013 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. What?

Where's v!xen, Ed, Richie Fore, shaynaynay in purple, Jenn in purple, big shiz in purple? Makes sense out of fiasco yesterday I'll say that much bc they started that mess. We had so much fun Sunday. I could only watch from sidelines yesterday that was flabbergasting. Whoah!

February 6, 2013 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

I'm right here. Why do you always have to sart your sh¡t with me and other people? I was the one that came on here and gave williams info. You must the one that always starting the crap and blame people for it. Just stfu already.

February 6, 2013 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • a little less equip

and more self esteem-

February 6, 2013 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Gloria

That's ok. It will be a nice and good day today. We hope you have a happy day.

February 6, 2013 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • is your boyfriend home when you do theses things

8 ball?

February 6, 2013 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

@black ink. No, he is usually up my a**

February 6, 2013 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peace

I have a question...I've been looking at laptops & the 1 I like has Windows 8, does anyone use that & if so, what do ya think?

February 6, 2013 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
    • windows 8 is nice-

very few hiccups

February 6, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • work on estteem not equp...

lol

February 6, 2013 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • didn't mean to type in 2 t's for esteem.

lol

February 6, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Gloria

Windows 8 is pretty bad. It's way different from the other versions. It seems to have an "app" or application type screen that keeps popping up instead of the regular desktop screen. This feature could probably be disabled though.

Myself – honestly – I really really don't care for Windows 8. Mom has it on her laptop. She always ask a million questions about version 8 that I have to figure out. Neither if us like Windows 8

Note – others may love it though

February 6, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Gloria

It's good when I help her on the computer though because she will get us fishsticks. I likes me some fishsticks in Friday nights.

February 6, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • their butts look so hot in the videos

155.155

February 6, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Thanks for info. I have a lot of mixed emotions on my end from friends, too. I have till Sat. to think about it. Have a good day! :)

February 6, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • 155.155

love 8

February 6, 2013 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  13. EnigmaI09

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop using these simple steps leaked on this web page. Make up to $85 per hour doing simple tasks that are so easy to do that you won't forgive yourself if you don't check it out! Weekly payments! Here is what I've been doing Rich45.ℂOM

February 6, 2013 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mr. Williams

Yelled at us today. We are all in time out. We have to behave before he takes WYWW away :'(

February 6, 2013 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

I noticed that! What was going on today? Was there a revolution or something? It was pretty entertaining, I must say. Everybody better play nice, especially now that things are getting fun again. Don't want us to get punished, now do we?

February 6, 2013 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
    • It's all

Richard's fault. He snapped. I think he was at the moonshine.

February 6, 2013 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Yeah, moonshine would explain a lot. The dude sure has a bug up his butt about me. Why? I don't get it. Hey, Richard, whatever it is, I'm sorry. I know you can be a funny guy. Snap out of it. Like somebody said, troll the article, not the bloggers. Truce?

February 6, 2013 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

I saw that, too. So, if we're in a time out, does that mean I can stay home today? Please, somebody ground me to my room...lol!

February 6, 2013 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
    • overheard.

thanks navi...

February 6, 2013 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. Itsamemario

Usually makin it rain means throwing lots and lots of money onto the stage at a strip club..at a regular club tho? Never heard of that one. And kim k at a shooting range is not so bad. Im not a fan or even passing admirer but there are way worse things she could be doing pregnant,

February 6, 2013 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  16. Manny

I second that sadie no bb's near that girl either.

February 6, 2013 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  17. Sadie

I have nothing against shooting a gun at a shooting range, but why in the world does Kimmy K need a diamond encrusted gun to practice with? Diamonds on your gun, really? The thought of her with a gun gives me a shiver, now that I think about it.

February 5, 2013 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tim99

No funny post anyways. Just some g-ayfers acting g-ay.

February 5, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Tim99

I had tooooooo much homework tonight. Just getting done. Six teachers and they all stink and give stuff to do.

February 5, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Daniel

People are mean. They said Webster has conked out. I don't accept that. He was nice. Everyone loves Webster. And Alex Karras. And that tall lady on the show. It was a nice program when I was a little guy. My parents would let me stay up and watch it.

February 5, 2013 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  21. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

For a second I thought I might have to file a plaguerism law suit since my memoir will be called celebrities I've pooped on.

February 5, 2013 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |