While you were working ...
February 4th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Shakira is sharing a photo of her newborn baby boy Milan for a good cause. Along with the precious snapshot, the singer and new mentor on "The Voice" linked to options for fans to donate to Unicef. [Shakira's Twitter]

• One Directioner Harry Styles didn't celebrate his 19th birthday with a selection of cupcakes, as he did with Taylor Swift when she turned 23. Instead, he partied with a stripper. [People]
  • Beyoncé's Super Bowl show may pay off on the iTunes charts. Apparently her performance has led to a sales bump of both her solo work and Destiny's Child songs. [MTV]
  • Hilariously, Alicia Keys' performance of the national anthem was reportedly the longest in Super Bowl history. [E!]
  • We knew Rihanna was set to perform at Sunday's Grammy awards, but here's an update: she's going to take the stage with Sting and Bruno Mars for a special collaboration. [LAT]

Filed under: While you were working

1. stoooopid kids.....

Look what u did

February 5, 2013 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. We keep the originals..

but good idea.

February 5, 2013 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. David Williams-CNN

To all:
    I have received many complaints via email, phone and other outlets from concerned parents regarding the content of the posts on WYWW.

While we want you to come on and give a brief on topic post, we do not in any way condone hatred or bullying on our site. Especially death threats and wishing harm upon others.

We do want you to post and be free with your comments, but, within restraint. This site will be removed if the content does not make a turn towards the "better". If you post, make it brief, on topic and friendly. Thank you.
    Sincerely yours,
    D. Williams
    CNN-Atlanta,GA

Cc:/ Sally McFadden- Assoc. Tech Analyst

February 5, 2013 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Ed

Lmdao

February 5, 2013 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mr. Ed

The fact is, if there was a Subway next to Mom's Diner,

February 5, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. T.

i was referring to the person listening too my phone call while pretending to talk to al.....i sent al away...
    not ready.....no al – fake call....zero...joke...

February 5, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Does Vixen know how to fix computers...

thanks?

February 5, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Duh!

Click on Richards name its him dummies

February 5, 2013 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. i couldn't resist either....

Vixen we caught you. You're manipulating this whole thing out of jealousy. How are you able to stand yourself? Also, it could be Mad, Mr. Ed or Richard playing you. If so....disregard

February 5, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. don't look at me on this one...

i was fixing my top at the time...hahahaha

February 5, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Read @1:28

I am guessing but he or she never typed like that. Lunatics were always in black. I'm all for trolling its not cc just a thought. Someone posting at 4am was the troll of wyww and stirred the cauldron. Dickey? Ed? Vixen? That is YOU

February 5, 2013 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. I don't know about that...

i think she's all of them....lololol

February 5, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sorry Al...

it was just too good...i could not resist.

February 5, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lets have

A barbecue and stick a rod through cc giant a ss hole and through his mouth and roast him like the pig he is

February 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. I feel like some slides tonight.

hahaha

February 5, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Not to me...

he's the best.

February 5, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. but

He is not a person. He is s h it that shouldn't walk this earth

February 5, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Hi!

don't wish death on people that's not nice

February 5, 2013 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  19. I hope

He dies a slow death and soon

February 5, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  20. wonder if the new dad has thick hands...

thick hands give a good grip...

February 5, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  21. I wished

The a s hole would get killed for sure.

February 5, 2013 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  22. we know that stoopid

thanks.

February 5, 2013 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  23. 10:17

Is crack

February 5, 2013 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Yodick & Otherz

No. Wrong again. Good death threats though. I do not change font. I am not cc sc um or other tx loony! I can't stand them. I surely am not here to start trouble. Just because of fonts and typos I'm them? Come on guys, really? If 10:17 is him troll on. But I am not. Take your judgment elsewhere.

February 5, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nope

he love too giggle in private moments too

February 5, 2013 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  25. Brian

Williams is probably the nut case himself. I'm sure that was one of the names the friend of cc called him. What a dranged person. As shole for sure

February 5, 2013 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  26. Multiple Personalities

that's not what we think.

February 5, 2013 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  27. okay

I went back on threads from long ago. Itsamemario is a troll. the real itsamemario did not cap the 'i' of its. @ yodick Richard foreskin could lick his own berries, therefor he coild reach his teeter to lick off the cheese. I found it wierd that itsmemario said that cc treated him with respect. @ peace did itsmario and cc email or whatever you ppl did ? itsmario comes on here posting on topic then changes his name and trolls. every one knows you can change from black to blue with out a problem. or maybe its two ppl trolling. any guess who the two are? wagers on it being cc and his podner fit. loosers got caught in the lie to the sisters and have taken sum wierd revenge. I for one am sick of this sht. any body know davidw email address I cant find it. come back on now and troll me I don't care. this is myopinion and that that.

February 5, 2013 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

David.Williams@turner.com

I don't think cc knows how to treat anyone with respect. The only think he respect is the almighty dollar. He seems to worship material things. That's should explain a lot about about what kind of person he is.Nobody listened to me when I said he was a mental case. I came on here and was up front and direct and told the guy I didn't want to be friends with him anymore. People got mad at me for doing so. They said I turned my back on him, etc, etc. Now did you see why. The guy is unstable. Yes, I also agree that they both are still on here, maybe Mad too. I won't put it pass the TX Lunatics that they're still on here. Look at what they came on and did. Who fakes sh¡t like death. Those two fools reminds of the luntics on Rob Zombie's "Devil's Rejects".

February 5, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Sorry some typos

February 5, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • I don't mean to intrude...

i feel laughing hysterically right now....i'm sorry proceed.

February 5, 2013 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

CNNTech4@turner.com ..email also for tech support.

February 5, 2013 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  28. Hud-Sis

only an idtiot would respond...see what i mean...

February 5, 2013 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  29. To Dickey Foreskin

I would say we missed you, but that would be a lie. I always thought you and Mr Ed were the same person. You have the same nastiness. Did they finally unblock your number, so you can post again? Why all the hatred, especially to people you don't even know? We have all been getting along, and the blog has come back. Civil isn't your middle name, but give it a rest. Troll the thread, not the bloggers.

February 5, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  30. crashed

t-op - just shifted over too the other...

February 5, 2013 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  31. Itsamemario

Too cynical to make a good comment on topic tonite, that and really all the damn movie trailers effin blew. With exception to iron man 3, they sucked. Im more excited for under the dome than something like the wizard of oz movie or world war z and its a damn cbs miniseries. And its only a teaser, no scenes or anything. Just an animated concept..

February 5, 2013 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  32. Richard Fore

This bycht Su€ks big time and so do you ya fu<kin pervert who likes to wear diapers.

February 5, 2013 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  33. Sadie

So Harry Styles left Taylor Swift, and is now partying with str ippers. Let's see, cupcakes or str ippers. I wonder if it was a tough choice for him?

February 4, 2013 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Sadie I hate you so much I could make you macaroni & cheese and feed it up your rump.

February 5, 2013 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Yodick

I'm going to knock u out and hold ur eyes open with toothpicks. I'll even stick ur n u ts on the stove and stab them with a rusty screwdriver STFU

February 5, 2013 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  34. Tim99

I've already done all my homework. Y E S !

February 4, 2013 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Tim99

It was a nice day. We are all still here reading good blogs and post. My mom didn't take away my celphone even though I made a c in English. She is ok.

February 4, 2013 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  36. tracie

OK WOW THEY CAN BOTH SIT ON MY FACE AND FART IN MY FROAT! DIRTY BUTTS A PLUS!

February 4, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |