Today's news you might've missed:
- The Recording Academy has finally confirmed that one of the Grammy Awards lead nominees, Frank Ocean, is going to perform. Ocean himself tweeted the news, maybe by accident, when he informed his Twitter followers that he only has one good hand to play with after he was "jumped" by Chris Brown. But that's not all: Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 have also joined the Grammy performance roster.
- Speaking of singing, Jennifer Hudson's going to perform "America, The Beautiful" with 26 students from Sandy Hook Elementary. [NYDN]
- A Roseanne Barr sitcom could soon come to an NBC timeslot on your DVR. The network's signed Barr up for a development deal. [Vulture]
- Tracy Morgan has some uplifting news to share as we all mourn the loss of "30 Rock": The comedian/actor is expecting his fourth child. Morgan's said to be "over the moon." [People]
- Also pregnant? Cacee Cobb. She's expecting her first child with husband Donald Faison. We have a feeling a joint Cobb/Simpson baby shower isn't far away ... [CaCee Cobb's Twitter]