While you were working ...
January 29th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Following in the footsteps of HBO, Showtime's already re-upped for new seasons of "Shameless," "House of Lies" and "Californication."  [THR]
  • Prepare for your daydreams of a Bradley Cooper breakup song by Taylor Swift to be crushed: The "Silver Linings Playbook"  star has denied rumors of a possible courtship with the country singer, as he says he's "never even met her." [Zap2It]
  • MTV is maybe ready to say farewell to "Teen Mom 2," with the rumor being they're worried star Jenelle Evans is a liability. [NYP]
  • Well, what do we have here? Chris Brown, with a cast over his right hand. [TMZ]
  • It didn't hit us until we saw this clip of "S*** Liz Lemon Says" that this is about to disappear from our Thursday nights for good. Liz Lemon doesn't say this, but *sob*!

Filed under: While you were working

1. Itsamemario

All this news and nothing about the new evil dead movie? Chrp

January 30, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Cora

Pool is an evil game played by fornicators and heathen. We do not allow pool playing here in Utah.

January 30, 2013 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jitterbug

Check out the picture. Dude sitting on pool table wishing he had her hair like chick in dress. Little boy about ready to be hit in face with pool ball. Dude in background thinking what the night will bring with chick in dress. Kid under table, just got done looking up bored girls dress and now trying to give other dude a hot foot. The dude sitting in the white, partially unbuttoned shirt is the blunt of 2 chicks and other dudes joke.(I think he's ready to beat the s__t out of the dude with the long hair.) Dude getting hot foot just remembered he forgot his medicine and is ready to flip out. (probably on kid with lighter) Chick in dress found a mirror on wall to stare at herself in. Lastly, why does that dude have his bottle in a bag when he's inside a bar? Did I miss anything? Feel free to add to it.

January 30, 2013 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Timmie

Lots going on in that pickture. It makes me dizzy looking at it. My special ed teacher telled me to stop it.

January 30, 2013 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol. That's funny.

January 30, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Jitterbug

I forgot 1. The dude shooting pool, he's smiling too much knowing he's gonna hurt the little kid. Do you think he was abused as a child, himself? What do you think?

January 30, 2013 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

I think the guy with the paper bag is checking out the pool players butt, wondering what a hot night with him would be like. Good analogy, Jitterbug!

January 30, 2013 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

He does look like he is up to no good..lol. The girl sitting at the table, what's her situation?

You're not the real Sadie. Why are you picking on her?

January 30, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Hey BV! Yep, that one was me. I think the girl at the table is hoping the guy she just met will text her back. She needs to have a date, in the worst way. Have a good day!

January 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

That's you!!! Lmfao! Was that you as well on the Bieber blog yesterday? You said something about his package. Something like that..lol

January 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

Nope, the Bieber one wasn't me. I don't like the little twerp, and I wouldn't know his music if you played it for me. I definitely wouldn't check out his pubescent package, either. I'll leave that for all the tweens to check out.

January 30, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Lol.

I forgot to check out The Following this week with Kevin Bacon. I was wondering if Peace did. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the day :)

January 30, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

I watched the Following. I think that is going to be a good series. I just checked. They will run that show again on Friday night. Set your dvr now! Later!

January 30, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Okay. Thxs!

January 30, 2013 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. HOE  Dictionary entry

hoe

/hō/NounA long-handled gardening tool with a thin metal blade, used mainly for weeding and breaking up soil.VerbUse a hoe to dig (earth) or thin out or dig up (plants).

January 30, 2013 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Timmie

I'm getting ready for school.

January 30, 2013 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. Wisbee

I wonder what time it is? I bet it is morningtime maybe. Yep.

January 30, 2013 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. Wisbee

I agree. Yep.

January 30, 2013 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. MAMMY  Dictionary entry overview: What does mammy mean?

informal terms for a mother

January 30, 2013 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  9. mammy Definition

mammy

| Definition | Thesaurus | TranslationsAlso found in: WikipediaAds by GoogleNew IPS Monitors from LGColor Impression Identical to The Original Image. LG Monitors!LG.com/Monitors mam·my  (mm)n. pl. mam·mies

1. Mother.

January 30, 2013 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. Chris Brown

Dat stain came frum me hitt'n u in dat punk asz nose yo b!t c h u

January 29, 2013 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Richard Fore

I have a large stain on the front of my shirt, can you guess where it came from?

January 29, 2013 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  12. I march my band out and beat my drum forever...

nite nite

January 29, 2013 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Midge...

I'm still here...

January 29, 2013 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  14. I'm 45

and fell on my head many times as you can see by all my blogs.

January 29, 2013 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Stan

We hope everyone has a happy evening and happy dreams. Scoooooby D oooo :)

January 29, 2013 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Nate

Once I broked my arm and got a cast. I was 7. It was purt dang ouchy. You know you really can't fly down stairs. Only superheros and birds and airplanes and helicopters and stuff can fly. Zoooooom.

January 29, 2013 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Dave

In a mooooonkey ! Eeeeeek eeeeeeek. A happy monkey eating on bananas and living in a tree ! Monkeys always cheer me right up ! Monkeys are cool !

January 29, 2013 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  18. gee i hope things get better dave.

truly :)

January 29, 2013 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Thanks buddy :). You are the best. I'm already happy again ! I thought about monkeys. They make everyone smile :). We hope you are having a happy evening. :)

January 29, 2013 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Dave

I wish I could think of something really funny to type. I'm sorry. My day wasn't that great and tomorrie isn't looking much better. Oh well. P oooooooop is still niiiiiiiiiice and smelly though. P oooooooop : )

January 29, 2013 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Hi me :) Happy today ! :). So far it has been a happy one. :). I hope everyone else is having a great day too ! :)

January 30, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. which reminds me..

hello.

January 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  21. V¡xen

His hand is in a cast because he just can't seem to stop beating on people.

January 29, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey88

Just like you can't stop being a H0e.

January 30, 2013 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
    • HOE  Dictionary entry

1 : any of various implements for tilling, mixing, or raking ;especially : an implement with a thin flat blade on a long handle used especially for cultivating, weeding, or loosening the earth around plants

January 30, 2013 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • big richard

probably from some dude you pleasured.

January 30, 2013 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  22. Chris Brown

I knocked him out fo' parking in my spot! Lace up if you try to put yo' car at my studio! Now I gots'a cast. Sucka.

January 29, 2013 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |