Today's news you might've missed:
- Natalie Portman and her family will soon say "bonjour" to the City of Light. Now that Portman's husband, Benjamin Millepied, has been named the new director of dance at the Paris Opera Ballet, word has it the actress, her hubby and their son Aleph will be relocating to Paris. [NYT]
- You guys all caught Justin Timberlake revealing the March 19 release date for "The 20/20 Experience" in his music video, right? Good. [Billboard]
- We're not sure what's cuter: Shakira's beau, Gerard Piqué, or their son's teensy-eensy newborn feet in these wee sneakers. [Gerard Pique's WhoSay]
- Beyonce's Super Bowl set list has reportedly been revealed, but we're concerned about the lack of songs from "4." Does anyone really want to hear Destiny's Child take on "Bills, Bills, Bills" in the middle of a football game? [Us Weekly]
- Robin Roberts, who looked fabulous on the set of "Good Morning America" today, announced that she hopes to be back on regularly in February. [USA Today]
- The world may want to prepare for some jazzy lullabies - there's a Michael Bublé baby on the way. His wife, Luisana Lopilato, is expecting their first child.