While you were working ...
January 24th, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Natalie Portman and her family will soon say "bonjour" to the City of Light. Now that Portman's husband, Benjamin Millepied, has been named the new director of dance at the Paris Opera Ballet, word has it the actress, her hubby and their son Aleph will be relocating to Paris. [NYT]
  • You guys all caught Justin Timberlake revealing the March 19 release date for "The 20/20 Experience" in his music video, right? Good. [Billboard]
  • We're not sure what's cuter: Shakira's beau, Gerard Piqué, or their son's teensy-eensy newborn feet in these wee sneakers. [Gerard Pique's WhoSay]
  • Beyonce's Super Bowl set list has reportedly been revealed, but we're concerned about the lack of songs from "4." Does anyone really want to hear Destiny's Child take on "Bills, Bills, Bills" in the middle of a football game? [Us Weekly]
  • Robin Roberts, who looked fabulous on the set of "Good Morning America" today, announced that she hopes to be back on regularly in February. [USA Today]
  • The world may want to prepare for some jazzy lullabies - there's a Michael Bublé baby on the way. His wife, Luisana Lopilato, is expecting their first child.

Filed under: While you were working

1. they are a just like natalie and her husband...

p;

January 25, 2013 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. the are a perfect example of this couple above--

p;

January 25, 2013 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. drhsih liarandpigsajdhfisehr

how was the video business last night?

January 25, 2013 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

And who cares about Destiny's Child these days? Its basically going to be Beyonce with two high profile backup singers. I dont know the other one's name, but the one that did the song with Nelly, Kelly I think her name is, is way hotter than Beyonce

January 25, 2013 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sokman

Thanks Ladies. I may be an obnoxious, egomaniacal a$s, but I'm no racist, & I'm no peter puffer.

January 24, 2013 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • V¡xen

Well, everyone could tell you're not a "Peter Puffer" (I don't ever recalled them being called by that name before. Funny as hell thou), but 11:15 p.m....awww, he's another story. I bet he looovvveeeesssss puffing on those mighty peters alllllll night long. Lmao

January 25, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  6. NOT REAL SOKMAN

MADONNA IS WATCHING.....BET V!XEN IS IN ON THIS BEETCH

January 24, 2013 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Itsamemario

And thats not me in the first post, so i got a fan too. Yea i can just see destinys child performing Bills Bills Bills at a time when people are mostly struggling to pay their own bills. And is it me or does michael buble look like a grown up version of one of the kids from step by step?

January 24, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sadie

Normally, I like the Super Bowl half time shows. I think I'll skip this one, and just make popcorn. Sounds like a better way to spend my time. I wonder if she will sing live? I highly doubt it.

January 24, 2013 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sokman

Bet he's got a pretty huge p e c k e r tho...!

January 24, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. itsamemario

That ain't a fore-head thats an ELEVEN-head!

January 24, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |