While you were working ...
January 22nd, 2013

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Barbara Walters is on the mend, her "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg said today. "The doctors stitched her up and she is doing fine, but they want her to take it easy," she said. [ABC News]
  • Guard your Twitter accounts! Shakira's baby is reportedly on the way: [E!]
  • Taylor Swift is rumored to be in London at the moment, stirring gossip of a potential reunion with Harry Styles. We're still hoping that she's taking Tina Fey's advice to heart. [NYDN]
  • Could a "Vampire Diaries" spinoff happen without Daniel Gillies? We think not, so surely Julie Plec is thrilled that Gillies is poised to star in the potential "Originals" series along with Joseph Morgan. [Deadline]
  • To hear Common tell it, Kanye West's follow-up compilation to "Cruel Summer" - called "Cruel Winter" in the rumor mill - may never materialize. [HuffPo]
  • Word has it Jennie Garth's found someone to keep her warm while she's filming a new movie up in Toronto, Canada: indie rocker Jeremy Salken. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Itsamemario

i can assure you all that it is me, mario and the way its posted is the way i have been spelling it since i started blogging here. And name jacking is just not my thing.

January 23, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Tonight I had my neighbors over for dinner. I told them I was making a special stew for them. Before they came I plopped out some stink nuggets in thit. They ate it all.

January 23, 2013 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
    • M.A.P. (Mothers against poo)

The digestion of fecal matter poses great risks. I know it may seem funny at first but the dangers are real. Fecal matter is a part of us and I understand it is amusing to play pranks with it, although please be mindful that it can cause fecal poisoning. I started M.A.P. as a support group to victims of fecal poioning. We now have over 15 members!

January 23, 2013 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • TriumphTheInsultComicDog

Ma'am I assure you there will be no poisoning from my butt nuggets. I eat nothing but the finest foods to produce poop from. 15 members you say? With numbers like that I'm sure you need snack food at your meetings. So as a good will gesture I've made a nice poo poo platter for you all to enjoy.

January 23, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. u silly

Ur not charlie. And its that stupid vixen again saying big shiz is u. Nobody els did

January 23, 2013 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. charlie crack

Hey! How bout this you chumps. From the great lakes to new jersey and back around to all of the rest. Get a job. Make $$$$$ don't be so shady
    and fake. Get a life and stop living in your 50s and 60s with this as your main focus. Focus on $$$$ like I said. No matter what you think I have not posted this junk on here. Everyone likes to get all up in arms and say I'm a bad person when they "actually" know me. Sad. But I have things to do and it has not for over a year and will not be this. Be safe, be good......
    http://WWW.youtube.com MGK "hold on". Make $$$$$ lames

January 23, 2013 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • What?

Look who is talking about chumps! It's the king of chumps. I guess that does give you bragging rights. Dude, thought you signed an agreement stating you wouldn't post on here. I might add, that was a good one. Then you scare people that cared for you. Pretty low. The opinion we have of you, was created by you. Crawl back under that Texas rock you live under. Nobody believes your crap.

January 23, 2013 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

What's even more interesting is how these people "big shiz????" and all have really had you thinkin you were talkin to me. We find that hilarious. You truly have no idea how funny you look being played with the whole focus on me. LMFAO. I'm gettin the last laugh actually along with all these watching with me. Seriously believe that LOL.......

January 23, 2013 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Nothing negative and I'm on someone elses computer at the moment(I won't be again for this). But hey chump....go make $$$$$. Loser.

January 23, 2013 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • What?

Here's the thing. Nobody talks about you, and nobody misses you. Once in a blue moon, some troll will do the cc. Hey, maybe he's trying to draw you out. Guess that worked, huh? Funny thing, for a guy who doesn't ever come here anymore, how would you know your name is being used anyway? Huh, again. And your crack about getting a job, I'll bet most everyone that comes on the Marquee has a job. Why don't you do us all a favor, and just stay away. Oh yeah, next time you get murdered, tell your friends not to post your death on here. Nobody would believe it anyway. Now, go back to your fabulous life, and leave the normal people on here alone.

January 23, 2013 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Banasy

Money is the root of all evil.

January 23, 2013 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • you

ain't the real cc, he posts in black.

January 23, 2013 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Itsamemario

As for kanye west rumored new music: who cares he's not really all that great of a rapper to begin with. He can make a good beat but ruins them with his raps. Now if common were to make another album then id be singin a different tune..

January 23, 2013 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  6. Itsamemario

Hey bloggers and fakers hows our merry band of nut house a holes tonite? I keed i keed, im a resident of the bug hut crazy house myself and consequently am quite mad. As for the faux minors opinion: who cares what you or your mouth breather of a boyfiend think. All your tirade proved is that your a little snot that believes shes above people freely expressing themselves in an open forum. Imbecile. On topic, hope harry wears a raincoat lol..

January 22, 2013 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ha!

Welcome back! Another voice of reason. Time to get this party started again. Yeah, if Harry is smart, he will double wrap that little sucker. Loved the raincoat comment. lmao

January 23, 2013 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
    • you

ain't the real itmario, he dint letter it that way.

January 23, 2013 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. @10-13

Ip address known

January 22, 2013 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @7:36

IP address is known FYI

January 22, 2013 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Retawwwwded

U r kids get something to do. Read a book. I'm 18urs old and I showed this to my bf. If you're mundane lives insist that you degrade each other.
    I feel sorry for you. On topic: Congrats Jennie Garth

January 22, 2013 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • ??????

I feel just terrible now. I'm going to crawl back into my mundane life, because some 18 year old illiterate told me to. Maybe she will lend me one of her comic books, so I can be as smart as her. What a lucky bf you must have.
      On topic, look out Harry Styles. Lmao

January 22, 2013 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • 10:10

This is how we roll. We are idiots . G nite

January 22, 2013 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Old Fart Teddy

I think youre talking to yourself @?????? & @10:10. Kind of sad actually. Youll never guess who I am. Surely not CC or fix. But ummmmm how about you act like an adult and find more entertainment in something than a blog. This is for all of the fake trolls and name users etc... if you really spend your evenings with this as a life. Id really hate to be you.

January 22, 2013 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ha!

This is to Old Fart. Obviously, you are a rookie. You can tell that this is two separate people. There are ways to tell. Besides that, get a grip. If we are so bad, why are you posting. Don't you have a life, either? We all just joke around on here. Don't take this so seriously. Have you read the other threads? If so, you are complaining about this one! Ha!, I say. At least, you can understand these comments.

January 23, 2013 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Old Fart Teddy

Im not starting any trouble or churning the waters but I just generally read. As far as posting, I can just like you, right? Well, I just wanted to state my "peace".

January 23, 2013 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Old Fart Teddy

Just adding: I can tell thats a fake it same itsamemario as well. Somebody needs to stop playing and using and making others look bad. Wouldn't you say?

January 23, 2013 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Ha!

Oh plant the seed, using Peace's name. Nice try with that. She's funny, not nasty, and definitely not that obvious. You have every right to post. The more the merrier. Don't drag good people into your misconception, though.

January 23, 2013 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  10. cause

I'm tired and demented

January 22, 2013 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. there is

No big shiz.

January 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. justinbeebersbut

just say no to crack

January 22, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ff @ vixen

how do u no if that is cc and his hor? they the ones posting the stoopid sh!t on evry thread?

January 22, 2013 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. V¡xen

You guys all hear about the shooting in a Huston, TX. Well, my first thought was...oh dear, our good old friend Mr. Crack has finally lost his marbles. Wow and behold. .looks like it was the brothers. What do you have to say now Big Shiz? Weren't you the one on here ranting and raving that white people were shooting up the place. I'm beting this little shoot out with the "blacks" might be a "DRUG" Related problem. Yeeaaaaaa...those blacks just love the drugs. That's the only way they get the fat white girls.Shoot them up honey...here comes the pretended, thick, hung wood. Now you remember that now when you wake up from your drugged out state of mind. Laughing my demented white azs off!!

January 22, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |