Today's news you might've missed:
- As expected, Al Pacino is definitely going to play Joe Paterno in an upcoming film about the football legend called "Happy Valley."
- The new trailer for "Spring Breakers" definitely doesn't remind us of our spring break. [Collider]
- Because Betty White is awesome, she was gifted with a boa constrictor for her 91st birthday - his name is Jacob. [People]
- We should be ashamed that we're this excited over seeing a teddy bear at the Oscars, but c'mon, it's Ted! [Vulture]
- We'll listen to Samuel L. Jackson sing anything - the contact list in his iPhone, even, which we think he has since he did that commercial talking to Siri - and that definitely includes a Taylor Swift cover. At the link, he tackles "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" - though probably not in the way that you're expecting. [BuzzFeed]
- Prince Albert II of Monaco is not pleased with the way the Grace Kelly movie is shaping up. The Royal House of Grimaldi's issued a statement that described the movie, starring Nicole Kidman, as "purely fictional." [Telegraph]