Today's news you might've missed:
- Considering how anti-glam Lena Dunham's purposefully made her "Girls" character and some of its cast, we find it funny that HBO is offering free beauty and fitness sessions to promote the second season's premiere on Sunday. At this point, they're one Cosmopolitans-and- cupcakes bar away from having a "Sex and the City" style tour bus. [BusinessInsider]
- "Kyle XY" star Matt Dallas is off the market. The 30-year-old actor announced on Twitter early Monday that he's "Starting off the year with a new fiancé, @bluehamilton. A great way to kick off 2013!" So ... does that mean he has an old fiancé hanging around somewhere? [Matt Dallas' Twitter]
- If you sensed that there was a momentous pop culture event happening somewhere in the world but you couldn't quite remember what, you can stop racking your brain: Today's Blue Ivy's first birthday. [HuffPo]
- The Puppy Bowl is upping the adorable ante this season, and will feature its first-ever squad of hedgehog cheerleaders rooting for their favorite pups on the sidelines.
- We support Adele returning to any stage, anywhere, at any time, so we hope this rumored Oscars performance will turn into a reality. [MTV]
- After "Ringer" didn't pan out, we hope this comedy, currently in development at 20th Century Fox TV, will bring our beloved Sarah Michelle Gellar back to the small screen. [TVLine]
- According to M.I.A., her fourth album was - get this - too positive and had to be delayed. [RS]