Today's news you might've missed:
- George Lucas is ready to get hitched to his girlfriend Mellody Hobson - a rep's confirmed to CNN that the pair are engaged.
- After Jennifer Lawrence graces "Saturday Night Live" with her presence on January 19, Adam Levine is going to pick up the hosting torch for January 26. It'll be his first time hosting the sketch comedy show, which will also feature Kendrick Lamar as the musical guest. [THR]
- Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana were presumed to be an item, but a new report says that Saldana's plans to spend the holidays with Cooper's family in Europe were called off after things didn't work out between them. The actress was spotted on NYE partying with her sister in South Beach. [Page Six]
- Is it awkward that some of us don't hate-watch "Smash," like everyone else? We do feel a bit better that Steven Spielberg wasn't aware that was happening, either. [EW]
- Perhaps Adam Lambert has a future as a movie critic, because his comments on "Les Mis" caused such a furor that the "Idol" alum's had to backtrack and offer clarification. [MTV]
- Contrary to popular belief, Kristen Stewart says in a new interview, she really does "love people." More revelations at the link. [V magazine]