Overheard: Kristen Stewart on 'Snow White' sequel
December 24th, 2012

Overheard: Kristen Stewart on 'Snow White' sequel

Kristen Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman" may now be known as the movie that launched a scandal, but that's not deterring the actress from returning for round two - should there be one.

As the 22-year-old said in an interview with IndieWire, there's a "strong possibility" that there will be a sequel, but Stewart's "totally not allowed to talk about it."

Except she totally did anyway.

When asked where she'd go with her fair maiden character in a second installment, Stewart responded, "Oh, it's gonna be f*****' amazing. No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy. ... The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we’re going to make a sequel, and that’s very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it.'"

So for now, it's sufficient to say there's enough "amazing" stuff in a potential part two to lure the former "Twilight Saga" star back in again, and she affirmed as much to IndieWire.

"Absolutely," she said. "It's all good."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kristen Stewart • movies

1. Willian Gomm

Proper aligned wisdom teeth can be a valuable asset to the mouth but its misalignment requires removal. Wisdom teeth belongs to final set of molar which people witnesses at their late teens and at early twenties but usually it causes discomfort and pain in the mouth for being positioned forcibly in lesser space. Misalignment causes damaging of the jaw bones, adjacent teeth and nerves.`

Head to our own blog site as well
    <http://www.foodsupplementcenter.com/vitamin-d-50-000-units/

February 7, 2013 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. kt

that would be terrible. She was horrible in the first. I was looking forward to a sequel without her.

January 7, 2013 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Shikabane Hime

She only gargled at the Fountain of Knowledge, didn't she?

December 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Susan

What is up with her potty mouth? This is the third quote that I have seen where she uses the F word. It just makes her look so immature and ugly.... I'm no prude but I like her even less for it.

December 26, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. get lost people are getting awards and have performances

today stfu

December 26, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. grar

of course o will see the next film.She has balls

December 26, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  7. joke

it made the bi polar pig feel good for a few seconds

December 26, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  8. Leave Kirsten alone...

she is much more alert then one would think...no reason to pull the rug from under the child-

December 26, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  9. is it a real bank account or a fake...

for the audience...hmmmmmmm

December 26, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  10. is it a real bank accout or a fake...

for the audience...hmmmmmmmmmmm

December 26, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. Laurab68

I'm sorry but Kristen was not right for this part. The only reason she was chosen was because of all the Twilight hype, she was the "it" girl.
    Kristen is a very awkward actress. Her first Twilight movie, the word awkward doesn't even quite fit. The whole movie felt forced. Her facial expressions and how she delivers her lines, is just not fluid.
    Her bank account will always exceed mine unless the powerball helps me out but she should not continue acting in my personal opinion. It's painful to watch her performances.

December 26, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  12. Cathy

I enjoyed Snow White and the Huntsman & would definitely see the sequel.

December 26, 2012 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. wickedoll

I could barely stomach the first movie and now they are thinking of a sequel? It took everything I had not to demand my money back from the first abortion that is Snow White and the Huntsman. The only bright part of that movie is Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. No thank you on the sequel. I will save my money for something less painful... like having my wisdom tooth removed.

December 25, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. PhilG

No wonder Kristen plays a vampire in the movies because she sure sucked the life out the first Snow White movie.

Maybe she'll do the same for the sequel.

December 25, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  15. obrudda

Ewwww!!! That female is icky sticky.

December 25, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Mave

i thought all of frog mouth's comments were fine

December 25, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  17. Dave

Another one? Wasn't the first one stultifying enough? CVertainly there are other skinny, tiny Hollywood waifs just waiting for the opportunity to do a director, why talentless little Kristen Frog mouth?

December 25, 2012 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. Sara

I looked forward to the first SWATH, and it sucked. Most boring movie I've seen in years. Don't know if it was the acting, the script, or that the director was "distracted," but everyone I went with hated it.

December 25, 2012 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  19. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

I've got 20 dollars that says she f@?ks the director and at least 1 cast mate this time.

December 25, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Happy Holidays!

there was definately a director there and the performer.

December 25, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  20. Heidi

Can't wait for the sequel, she was amazing in the first one and no matter what people say she brings in the crowds and that's a fact. Hope her and rob have a peacefull new year before he goes off to Australia to film his movie. Live your life for you and ignore the stupid paps and media and obsessed fans who hound you all the time and just be happy together or apart!

December 24, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  21. i agree...

have a happy f****ing holiday al–lol

December 24, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  22. AL

Can she not make a statement without throwing the "F" word around constantly? I know it's hard being a class act K but give a try once in awhile.

December 24, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • setha2z

I think Kristen uses the F-bomb as a filler. When she doesn't want to invest the effort to provide an accurate modifier, she just throws in the default. She's smart enough to memorize lines, but too lazy to speak clearly off the cuff. That's my F-ing take on it, anyway :-).

December 25, 2012 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  23. Rob

The only redeeming factor the first one had was how few lines she had in it. Other than that it wasn't a very good movie. She's this generations Keanu Reeves. She only has the one emotion to show on screen.

December 24, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mandy

She's very pretty. Will watch it if it's made.

December 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |