While you were working ...
December 20th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Ladies, gents, we hate to burst your Michael Ealy fantasies but ... the actor secretly tied the knot to his longtime girlfriend Khatira Rafiqzada in October. [People]
  • Speaking of weddings, Blake Lively must have been so radiant in her wedding dress that a photographer couldn't even capture it. A slideshow of her wedding includes every pastry imaginable and just a teensy glimpse of the gown. [Martha Stewart Weddings]
  • Simon Cowell, you minx. Instead of just answering in the affirmative if he's dating Carmen Electra, the "X Factor" judge told Ryan Seacrest, "We're people who date. She's adorable, isn't she?" [Ryan Seacrest]
  • Shiri Appleby is going to become a mom. The former "Roswell" star, 34, and her fiance Jon Shook are awaiting their first child together. [Us Weekly]
  • Here's something to sing about: A "Pitch Perfect" sequel might be in the works, with Rebel Wilson potentially making a return (as if anyone would see this sequel without her). [Movieweb]
  • Remember how Ke$ha said she was forced to sing the lyrics to "Die Young"? What she meant to say was, "I had some concerns about the phrase 'die young.'" As she figured out, forced isn't really the word to use there. [Ke$ha's website]
  • So, you think you can dance? Now you have another opportunity to prove it - the Fox competition has been picked up for a 10th season. [Fox]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Krash

good looking guy

December 23, 2012 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sokman

Ever hear Jim Nabors Christmas album? Gomer Pyle (yes THAT Jim Nabors) brings it man. My Grandma used to listen to it a lot & that & Bing Crosby are still my favorites

December 22, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peace

Good am! So, we're still here...guess the Mayan's goofed up w/their calendar. (all tho, the day is not over yet. Lol) Coolbreeze, if you're out there, Looks like you got some rotten weather, hope you're staying warm & your shoveling is done!

December 21, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. your are going to hand it to us. (mark my words)

good night and god bless whoever you are.

December 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Here is a Holiday Recap

cousins emails...

i was talking to my cousin on an email and someone responded on her behalf by by saying p;-we do not use these stupid signals in our family...so it has us very concerned...you do not speak for me on emails its against law, you hacked in and reponded for me...i'm sorry you should have thought first–this was also forwarded to a higher being.

December 20, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    the queen

you are also responding to emails that do not belong to you...this is now with the detectives..good holiday to everyon3.
    all progam installations that do not belong to me are being removed this evening. good holidays to all. we are very very concerned.

December 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    maymar text conversation

i was talking to my friend and and somebody chimed in my conversation and said 'DID YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM TOMMY". i do not know tommy and the fact that you chimed into my phone conversation with my friend concerns me.

December 20, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply

December 20, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Happy Holidays

you were crowned that before this year.

December 20, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Robbie K

Please crown me jack azz of the year.

December 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. we're on it too

like h-ll

December 20, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Peanut butter & jelly

Oh holy night!
    The stars are brightly shining
    It is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
    Long lay the world in sin and error pining
    Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth
    A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices

Merry Christmas!!!
    Jingle jingle

December 20, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Aww..♥♥♥

December 20, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Game--

excellent song sing it like you mean it i know you can.

December 20, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Did ya ever hear that country singer, John Barry, sing that song? He does a really good job at it.

December 20, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Never heard of him. I'm not the country music person, but my parents did like the old stuff..like Kitty Welles, George Jones, Feddy Fender, Dolly ..my dad loved the two big ahem.. that Jennings person...etc.etc..

I will check it out thou ;). Will look and see if I can find it now

December 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Hey Peace! I have heard it sung by John Barry. One of my favorites. Somebody put that on a favorites cd for me. It was all rock, but the one John Barry "Oh Holy NIght" song. I'll have to look for that. Thanks for reminding me about that!

December 20, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Game

What if I burst into flames?

December 20, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

I just googled him. His name is John Berry. He was born in 1959, and started recording in 1979. He's not that old, BV. Kitty Wells and George Jones were back in the day. He has a really nice voice. At least, try to check out his Oh Holy Night. Like I said, gives me chills.

December 20, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hey girls! Not a country person either, BV. A guy I dated in the early 90's ('94...?) listened to country. It was always on in his car. I think that was when John Barry was popular. Not that I'm much into "beautiful" music, but, he did do a beautiful job at that song. It's actually a hard song to sing, IMO. Hope ya find it! Santa's Helper, That's funny...all rock & then that Xmas song. Then again, that doesn't surprise me! Lol!

December 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Uh BV, I listened to that song & I didn't burst into flames, I think you're safe. Lmao!

December 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Me again...lol! That John Berry song is on YouTube.

December 20, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Game

I checked it out! It was soooo beautiful. I even heard it from a seven year old and a few others. Soooo, beautiful.

@Peace, well you won't burst into flames...you're always nice. For me, I'm between heaven and hell.lol. Satan doesn't want me, he is afraid I'll take over. I have a better chance with God. At least he'll forgive me.lol

December 20, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hey! Glad ya found it. I try to be nice, I have my moments, tho. I'm pretty sure satan doesn't want any part of me, either. Lol!

December 20, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Game

Oh, but I do have to say...I felt a warm tingling in my heart, fingers and toes. I thought for a second there I was going to burst like i was some kinda fourth of july fireworks!

Good night ladies.

December 20, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Game

@Peace, well you earn it after...well you know. Good night.

December 20, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Oh, I just listened to it, too. See, BV, we told you it was good! What a beautiful voice! Don't worry girls, if you burst into flames, I'll be there to put you out. No worries.

December 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hi ya Santas Helper, Good to know you're available to put out the flames...lol! 1 thing, did BV call us ladies? BOL! Good pm BV, good pm Santas Helper, good pm pbj, good pm Game, good pm John Boy, good pm MaryEllen...lol!

December 20, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Game

Lmao..shut up @Peace. @Santa's Helper..you sure have your work cut out for you. Wrapping gifts, helping Santa and his reindeers, and outing fires/flames.

Okay, I'm done. Good night "LADIES"

December 20, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peanut butter & jelly

To watch the interaction between you all over that song makes me jingle all over!!!!! So good to see that you have the jingles like old PB&J this season you guys!!!!

Silent night, holy night
      All is calm all is bright
      Around young virgin tender and mild
      Christ the savior was born

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
      Underneath the mistletoe last night

Merry Christmas!!!!!
      Jingle jingle

December 20, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Thank you, PG&J for all the Christmas spirit that you bring every night. I'm glad BV brought up that song, too. I hadn't listened to it in a few years. Thanks!

Good night, LADIES! lol

December 20, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. cousins emails...

December 20, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. the queen

December 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. maymar text conversation

December 20, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. you never mention your husbands name

oh a phone text....all prograMs say bye bye will be uninstalled....merry christmas

December 20, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peanut butter & jelly

What a briiight time it's the right time to rock the night away
    A jingle bell time it's a swell time
    To go riding in a one horse sleigh

December 20, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Peanut butter & jelly

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
    Jingle bell time and jingle bell chime
    Dancing and prancing our hearts full of flair
    In the frosty aiiiiirrr

Merry Christmas!!!
    Jingle jingle

December 20, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Beautiful☆Vixen

Why does he look like a sad puppy? Woke up from his...oh never mind

December 20, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |