Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy welcome baby boy
December 20th, 2012

Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy welcome baby boy

Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy are now the parents of a baby boy, CNN's confirmed.

According to People magazine, the "Homeland" actress and her husband of three years welcomed their son on December 17. They named their firstborn Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy.

Danes, 33, announced her pregnancy in July, just before picking up an Emmy for her work on "Homeland" and the Showtime drama's second season premiere.

Danes has another set of awards shows to look forward to next year, as "Homeland" has also brought in SAG and Golden Globe nods. Her co-star, Mandy Patinkin, has been waiting on Danes' joyful news to really celebrate the recognition.

"Working on 'Homeland' has been one of the joys of my life," Patinkin said after he, Danes and their co-star Damian Lewis were all nominated for Golden Globe awards. "We have such gifted writers - I have to pinch myself every day that I get to be a part of this company. Still - the real big news we are all waiting for is Claire's baby. When I get that call, the fireworks will really start."

1. Sam

Well at least her baby isn't Black. lol

December 31, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. my boyfriend and i were saying last night....

how this couple (pic above) appears to have it together and even though we are a bit older we want to follow this couple and stay away from dysfunctional couples. dyfunctional couples only try to suck everyone into their
    miserable lifestyle.

December 24, 2012 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. 2 appleapple

great hollywood marriage(photo above) hope all goes well

December 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. i love indians...

there so smart.

December 23, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Another couple that's awsome..(photo above)

happy holidays to all and my friends in the dominican republic

December 22, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  6. CNN please call if anything further happens

I want the person who listening to my phone calls...i want the person who is in my work computer, i want the person who took the pictures, i want the person who is in my life without my approval, i want the person who is in my home computer, I want the person who is in company information, i want the person who texted their name on my phone, i want person who looks a at my bank account, i want the person who took the donna summer video, i want the person who does not mind their own business i want the person who was listening to my cousins and i talking i want who sends me cmas texts, i want the person who takes over my emails...i want the person

December 22, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
    • James

I want the person writing stupid mesages like this one ... bend over

December 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. thumbs up Navi!!!!

another marriage i adore..i'm so happy for them they really have it together. (photo above)

December 21, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Navi My Indian Hunk

well done and may i add perfect acting - see you in america in february for our technology seminar.

December 21, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. DJR

Maybe now she will have some boobs and stop looking like a 12-yr old boy.

December 21, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. this is an actual marriage?

December 21, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Night Shift

December 21, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. 3

this couple appears decent (photo above)–

December 21, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  13. Meh

15....14.....13....

December 21, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  14. Day Shift/Night Shift

this couple (picture above) seems healthy. good to see.

December 21, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. Beautiful☆Vixen

Looks kinda like Woody Allen in the back with glasses?. Some young girl is bending over to fix her mary jane shoe straps, and he is catching a glad from looking down her shirt.

December 20, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Evelyn

Wow, a hollywood couple married three years? They're not the shallow self-obsessed narcissist typical celebrity couple. Let's wish them a happy successful family life which sadly is quite a raarity nowadays.

December 20, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |